/éire/ + /celt/ + /gael/

Best Irishfu edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1LBRiu_07aY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>non-irish OP

I guess I'll repost this here, post your score if you want, it has a large error band due to subjective guestions though. I got 38.

Why do people have an attraction to this underage girl wtf

She's 17.

blame the anime fags and the frogcunt for inviting this pedo to the thread

he's in the same league as frogcunt and swiss yank

>people
it's one gook spamming it
at least i dont post little girls (cartoons or otherwise) 24/7
don't lump me with these weirdos

Yes, we know, you don't like me. But I have nothing to do with the Korean - I hate his shitposting as much as anybody else.

Nigger frogweeb was missing for days, including when Karen showed up and he's shown frequent disdain for him. Stop associating everyone you don't like in the same group.

/r9k/ users seem to like her, because she gives them some attention, and gets enjoyment out of attention from them.
How the fuck did animefags bring proxygook into the thread? Frogweeb is better than swissyank and proxygook too.

77 yet here i am

Thats underage you weaboo fuck

>listening to irish people moan all day

proxygook is the only reason I come to these threads

you're literally just the gook with an irish proxy, fuck off.

literal first post he made was asking for animefag "jaggy"

around the same time frogcunt flew home for st patricks day to see his normie friends and attend faggy gamercon shite plus jaggy is frogweeb other pseudo personality bollocks

animefags OUT

>mad when the old band comes back to take back what is theirs

kys angrylad

It's legal in many parts of the world, you cunt.

Backwards parts of the world like the middle east

Really stimulated the neurons there, lad.

>around the same time frogcunt flew home for st patricks day to see his normie friends and attend faggy gamercon shite plus jaggy is frogweeb other pseudo personality bollocks
Angrylad pls.

says the american

So low iq backwards retarded countries in the world think its grand so it must be fine for western countries then

>literal first post he made was asking for animefag "jaggy"
No he didn't , none of his first posts really mention Jaggy at all.
>flew home for st patricks day to see his normie friends and attend faggy gamercon shite
I don't think so, his exuse of work being busy is reasonable seeing as he was gone for the working week if you believe that, he also posted during the first day of Gamercon so he didn't go to that either. I doubt he flew home this morning after an hour waiting in a queue for that shit.
Why the fuck did I do a better job at arguing your case than you did? Post your normalfag score too.

>In Ireland, the age of consent has been 17 years of age since the Criminal Law Amendment Act 1935.

we're not middle eastern ill have you know

Jesus just marry the gay cunt already you sad wanker

these pictures are when she was 15 or 16

christ how much of a failure do you have to be to reguarly post this attention seeking woman

>Why the fuck did I do a better job at arguing your case than you did?
It's Angrylad - why should I expend the energy? I appreciate the effort though.

> Post your normalfag score too.
59 - just about scraping into Cyborg territory. I think it's a fairly accurate assessment to be fair.

>He isn't a sad wanker

Confirmed normie

38 as well

are we soul brothers

youtube.com/watch?v=1LBRiu_07aY

>he can't read

Why do people get so defensive when you're just taking the piss?

Nah you're a normie compared to me and that's all that matters

im not the one crying over a few pics being posted lol

go to bed

why don't you FUCK OFF

Whatever you say, Angrylad.

>It's Angrylad
I think you just made me realise that he's real and isn't just an idea that you and others accepted as someone who you didn't like. Your score is around where I thought you'd be too.
What's your normalfag score? I also want to know swissyank's score if he's around, although he'll say some shit that unless it's the 8192chan version he's not taking the test.

>getting upset because an Irish woman is being posted in an Irish thread

Neither am I, that was my first post itt, but you are the one writing fucking novels defending a pseudonymous user on an anonymous imageboard you circlejerking spastic ahahahahahahaha neck yourself

I do have a cute face though, I could reach 70 if I marked the first physical question. Really shit structure overall anyway.

56, I have work to do.

>I think you just made me realise that he's real and isn't just an idea that you and others accepted as someone who you didn't like
I fear that he may have started living up the moniker ever since we started calling him that though. He was always a wanker, but he started being more overt about it when we began calling him out on it.

What did she mean by this?

Ready to straddle to line as a cyborg?

That's where the big error comes from with subjective questions like that. That particular question could be split into having a face which isn't a 2/10, average face and an 8+/10 face.
>The two Kancolle posters have an almost identical score
Really activates the almonds.

>being THIS fazed by a figment of your imagination

lmao

Do i get two points for owning 2 cars?

woops I better go to bed then - replied to the wrong post there cos that wasnt me

sry user didnt mean to get involved, night

>lmao
Bit normie of you.

I don't think so. Are you the regular Aussie expat who posts here sometimes?

night

proxygook must get tired eventually

doing my bit to post more eliza before I go to beddy byes

Sorry about the wait it came out to 62.

Cyborg does sound a lot better than Robot.
I'll make it my goal for the next couple of months, after which I'll retake the test.

>activates the almonds
Sounds a bit gay.

Want to cook bolognese but I don't want to dirty any pots either

Nah m8, I had to carefully tally the score so I didn't fuck up the chart.

Just wait 70 minutes and make a deliciuos chocolate pudding instead.

need a calculator yeah

>I'll make it my goal for the next couple of months, after which I'll retake the test.
You only need 3 points to be fair - should be attainable. Be warned though; as the chart says, being a Cyborg comes with its own problems.

could try this one too

here's my own

Ireland is the best country desu senpaitachi

copper off with frogweeb at eirtakon lads

Stop posting this kid all over the internet, you freak. You're either an actual Korean, in which case I'm not surprised that you're a pedo, or you're an American soldier stationed in Korea, in which case I hate that my tax dollars are paying for your food.

It's not a great quiz, but here's mine, I have half strikes for some of the ones I found unclear.
I had a summer job during the summer, not sure if that counts because I'm in college.
I have a Facebook account but I literally have nobody added as a friend on it.
I'm not sure if parties like UKIP and the other more "extreme" parties accross Europe are considered mainstream or not.
I guess I believe in some higer order of something if that's considered religious.
There's some bad questions there like the Japanese video game one where a game like Zelda comes under that but Katawa Shouju doesn't, or why a beard is bad. It's still a shit score overall though.

>UKIP
How can you support foreign parties?

Got 140 lads

I took that question as supporting parties in general, there isn't really any party in Ireland that I support, but even here the candidates I'd support the most would be independents who would be considered "extreme" and not "mainstream".

I can tell you unironically have autism

Yeah, even looking back at what I wrote alongside the bingo board was extremely autistic, even this post is probably autistic. I'm also unironically going to a psychiatirst next week where I will find out if I actually have autism or not, I'm not looking forward to it.

bigo

Maybe you're just extremely self involved ( :

H-heh yeah.

I like doing these. Makes me feel real normal.

That is a relatively uncommon flag.

how's things

Thanks mate.
I like your flag. It reminds me of Ireland.

What's it like being from a country which has an uncommon flag like yours and almost every reply you get is RARE, assuming you're not a proxyfag. Do you ever put on a proxy to remove RARE posts?

A leaf was complaining that my posting has devalued the rareness of this flag. So I don't get that many RARE replies now like I did last year, which is nice.
I've thought about using a proxy only to reply to myself. I'm the only png poster, so I can't samefag anymore.

I'm doing okay.

PNG?

bunch of depressing cunts in here

waaah im so sad waaah

be happy you cunts its not hard

I assume it's shorthand for Papua New Guinea. I thought it supposed to mean .png for some reason when I first saw it.

Think I'm going to go to bed now.

No, i meant i know it was papua new guinea
Good shtuff

Objectively terrible OP

mate of mine got fingered by her outside an underage disco in carlow once

mate of mine spilled a glass of water on a photo of hers outside an underage disco in carlow once

Who is the girl and why do i always see her in
/èire/ threads?

zelda breath of the wild is such a great game lads. i love it.

Stop posting Eliza outside of /r9k/

Then at Crossbarry's battlefield
Our gallant boys saw red
For ten to one the Saxon host
Before our onslaught fled
And o'er the hills we made our way
While our gallant piper played
In good old Cork, in famed west Cork
The third west Cork brigade

Eliza is god tier t b h

It's legal in the good US states too. She (male) is cute and I've fapped to her (his) vocaroo many times.

she's a real gril you dummy

Got 142. I think that the points system doesn't work well.