Best way to commit suicide

Best way to commit suicide

die

Overdose on heroin. If there's no heaven on the other side, at least you have heroin

Get married!

I don't really like heroin. I know it's supposed to be like a "pure euphoria" sort of thing but somehow I just find it suffocating.

Can you overdose on ecstasy?

Maybe. If I couldn't use heroin, I'd be inclined to inject a lethal amount of dmt. I'm pretty sure enough of it can kill you.

suffocating

Old age surrounded by loved ones.

get a nasty cut
get cut infected
dont let cut heal
let infection spread
only put a LITTLE antibiotic on it
now your fate is SEALED

i ~ a 97% success with this

go to the nearest chevrolet place and tell them you want to test drive the brand new 'vette. then proceed to hoss that thing around until you are bored with it. when you are ready to die, get the cops on your tail and see how far you can get. when its all over slam into a truck or off a bridge or pop a glock 40 to your head.

at least thats how im gonna do it when the time comes

Are you the Hesse guy?

Taco Bell

Become friends with Marcel Hesse, wait for him to ask you to help with a ladder, then he kills you.

You're welcome

>get loan from bank (you won't have to pay it back)
>buy shotgun
>???
>profit
just make sure you don't miss, there's a few cases of people blowing their face off and surviving for hours.

sex with yur mum

XD

theyre not gonna let youre 15yo ass drive a Z06

Fistful of pills and a nice long nap.

They certainly aren't going to allow your nigger grammar in the store.

Rape a child get sent to prison. It will work itself out.

Seems like the best way.

anybody have a archive or cap of the thread?

Shit fam, there have been threads going on since last night just about every hour. All is quiet currently however.

>Best way to commit suicide
Go to the zoo and kick a big cat in the balls.

yeah nigga

Yes you can overdose on mdma.

However imagine burning up from the inside. It'll basically overeat your body and it'll fry everything. Fucking horrible way to go

Co2 or nitrous oxide is a painless way to suffocate yourself. However i dont condone suicide since the feelings are temporary and usually go away but ik they'll return. Find a way to better yourself.

I'm telling you OP, Hesse is the new Kevorkian. And he's in high demand right now. People are literally hunting him down as we speak.

sorry didn't bother to check the catalog very carefully.

No problem. There actually is one going on now if your interested. It includes links to old threads as well.

cheers mate!

Shoot up your school first

/thread

helium tank is the best way any other way is just dumb

Newer thread chief

Jump off a very tall building onto Donald Trump...

An Hero

Browning yourself to death is not really the best and its depressing.

wow you want to drive a 'vette. kill yourself