Share a house and I was wondering if it is safe to buy of the deep web. Planning on getting weed and THC pills...

Share a house and I was wondering if it is safe to buy of the deep web. Planning on getting weed and THC pills. Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AlphaBayMarket/comments/4d2gkx/comprehensive_alphabay_foolproof_guide/
unofficialnetworks.com/2017/02/trump-marijuana-crackdown-a
dailycaller.com/2017/02/24/trumps-proposed-pot-crackdown-is-out-of-step-with-voters-including-many-republicans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just be safe

Nigger

I'm... Lonely guys

Is it your first time buying online?

i think it depends on the country you live in and how careful you are
but i dont know anybody who had trouble with it

Yes, I am using my moms credit card for bitcoin

Do you do it often?

reddit.com/r/AlphaBayMarket/comments/4d2gkx/comprehensive_alphabay_foolproof_guide/

would say often
maybe every few month

TRUMP IS GOING TO DESTROY LEGALIZED WEED! HE'S A BIG GOVERNMENT LIBERAL! HE GIVES NO SHITZ ABOUT STATES' RIGHTS!!!!

hoping you're not serious but if you are you're retarded.

not gunna spoonfeed you but

>buy apple store gift cards with cash at 7/11 or something
>trade them for bitcoins
>use VPNs, proxies, the works. If you dont pay the monthly fee for a proper one you'll get caught
>ideally get that shit delivered somewhere that isnt your house, and to a false name like Carlos Spicyweiner or something

but unless you live in Singapore or Japan or something you can literally just ask people on the street with funny hair and ask them if they have weed, user.

got any source?

there's a dispensary in Cali that got raided over the weekend, they ripped cameras off the walls (but missed one) then proceeded to eat/smoke all of the stock while bragging about the staff they beat up.

get a PO box
wait a while
junk mail for previous owner arrives
use that name
order gear
gear arrives
do not open gear package for like a week or two in case you get a knock at the door about it
if you do its unopened so you can deny all knowledge

>you can literally just ask people on the street with funny hair and ask them if they have weed, user
not if quality matters!

btw you can wash btcs

>Carlos Spicyweiner
i lol'd

So the reason you don't open it is because of the feds/ murderous package reclaimers? lol

If it gets caught it gets confiscated, they don't let it go and put you on a to do list.

I ordered weed for my gf, postman hands me it and the smell of weed is strong. Oh what the fuck there's no way he didn't smell that, leave the parcel unopened for an hour, and noticed no smell. Was vac packed like 4 times.

>turned out the postman stinks of weed

i dont know were you live but were i am from nobody is allowed to open a packed with my name on it. And as long as i didnt open it i am not resoponseble for the inside of it. so buying drugs online is even safer than buying it on the streets.

UK? A law passed about 5 year ago allowing authorities to open post without the consent of the recipient.

Used to be they couldn't touch anything using Her Majesty's Service, even when they knew an explosive device was in a parcel they were watching, they could only advise the target. Bournemouth Bomber.

the deep web for weed?
are you fucking serious user?
Where do you live? I'll hook you up
>waits for obligatory "okay officer" post

germany

unofficialnetworks.com/2017/02/trump-marijuana-crackdown-a

dailycaller.com/2017/02/24/trumps-proposed-pot-crackdown-is-out-of-step-with-voters-including-many-republicans/

thanks

Anytime, user.

Notice how all the stoner trumpfags dont wanna address his big government policies on pot.

If you can't find a local connect for weed you probably shouldn't be smoking anyways. Don't you have enough social skills to be able to sniff out a reliable bud dealer with good shit? Why purchase online? Unless you're trying to get some rare pills or LSD or something?

so why is LSD ok but weed isnt? is it because you are so cool that you have a weed man but you do not have an LSD man?

We're way more likely to get things done like decriminalization/medical use, under someone who believes in constitutional liberties rather than career politicians like the clintons, bushes, or pretend politicians like Obama.

Not under Trump. He doesn't support decriminalization. Clinton, especially Bernie, would have been more likely. Considering the money and jobs created by the weed industry. He doesn't care about states' rights when weed is involved.

We'll see. Thank God we live in the USA. It's not up to the president to decriminalize weed or not. It's the people and system of checks and balances that get these kinds of things done.

However an 'imperial prez' like obama never would have allowed the people to have their say in anything that didn't advance his agenda or benefit him directly. Clinton would have been more of the same iron fisted, big govn't crap and Bernie was a total sellout so I personally think decriminalization/rec use could have only happened under them accidentally or in spite of them.

Are you really saying the GOP congress supports states' rights to decriminalize pot? Because most don't.

I love to cut off the blood circulation to my finger with a rubberband. Is this bad for me if I do it often? About 5 times a week

I used to do that shit all the time you are gonna be fine.

What about thc liquid where?

Dumbass!

Has anyone here actually bought Bitcoin? And is it as much of a pain in the ass to do as it sounds?

To answer your question: not fully, but it's not like Democrats have accomplished anything on the legalization front either.

Corruption is in part what's keeping it illegal. Billions of tax dollars go to lobbyists to argue for more testing, 'save our kids from that darn pot', etc... Anheiser Busch is one of the biggest donators to this cause. Big pharma also likes to keep weed illegal so they can sell pills for restless leg syndrome, 50 different pills for depression, and fentenyl (which kills about 80 people a day in the US).

I say let's give Trump a chance bc at least he's for less government involvement. And I'm sure people are gonna be all faggy about it but our chances are way better under Trump than they would have been under any run of the mill politician.

Do not listen to this guy at all. He obviously has never ordered anything off the dnm

Democrats at the state level have dealt sanely with legalized marijuana (in various forms, only coming to full legalization recently) for 20 years now, in some states.

Not doin shit about it is better than actively being against it. How can Trump be for less government when he wants togo after dispensaries like crack houses? Where is the smaller government in that? Or wanting to reverse Roe v. Wade?

Do you have a link to the video or news story?

Most, R or D are indeed sane at the state level. The problem, as usual, is the federal government.

In my opinion:
The states should serve those who live there. The federal govn't should only be big enough to deal with infrastructure and national security.

...but our union is not perfect and must constantly be tinkered with. The govn't is supposed to serve the people but instead we've created a monster that only serves itself while assuming more power than it legally has.

>The states should serve those who live there. The federal govn't should only be big enough to deal with infrastructure and national security.
We tried that and it didn't work. Had a civil war over it. Decided that on some things all the states were going to have to have the same laws.

anyone have knowledge how about is in poland ?

No one is reversing Roe v Wade. I haven't heard anything about going after dispensaries like crack houses. I haven't heard much at all from Trump about weed, good or bad. I just know that someone who is for individual liberties that is committed to taking on all of the corruption we've allowed under our noses will be a good thing for the individual and a bad thing for top-down big govn't 'soft tyranny'.

>using my moms credit card for bitcoin

You're mom can't be that dumb to see on her statement that she owes hundreds of dollars for weed. Just fucking buy from a regular drug dealer, cheaper, safer and faster.

>HE'S A BIG GOVERNMENT LIBERAL

Nigger liberals don't give a shit about weed you fucking moron. Look at the fucking states that legalized it, they are all liberal. Fucking retards

Yeah, and how has that worked out?

I'm not saying the states should be able to choose extremely radical changes, the constitution protects inalienable rights among many other things, but, for instance, if you wanted to live in a state where weed is legal, I don't think the federal government has the right to interfere. If you don't like that weed is legal where you live, vote to change it or find a state that is more in line with your beliefs.

you will succeed at nothing in this life and the next, as how you are nothing more than a jewish construction for delayed breeding and production
blow to me

>using relatively unknown news sites
>trusting relatively unknown news sites

The government doesn't have any right to make weed illegal, states rights or not.

Love you maddafucckaz!
5:20 bro!

It's not illegal to buy bitcoins dumbass lol!

I think I'm agreeing with you.

I do however think the DEA has good reason for cracking down on coke, heroin, meth etc. Honestly it's throwing weed into that mix that just makes it all such a joke. Amirite?

I know it's not but you're mom is going to be like "Why do I have this charge for Bitcoin exchange? What's a bitcoin". You do realize the credit card company gives you a receipt of all the transactions you've made from the past month. You really didn't think this through.

This whole gift card/bitcoin thing sounds super sketch. I could be wrong but this sounds like amateur hour to me.

But I do agree with the last part of this post.

If buying illegal goods illegally off the internet and having the illegal goods illegally sent somewhere near you sounds like a bad idea it's because it is.

Google "Controlled Delivery"

No just tell us what it is briefly.

nice family man reference user

If Trump was so "for individual liberties", he wouldn't be supporting anti legalization policies.

You missed the point. The point is overriding states rights by the executive branch is liberal. This has nothing to do with race Sup Forumsack.

Aaand there's the "fake news" cop out. If I had cited a known news source you'd have labeled it liberal MSM by default calling it fake news. Try having a little intellectual honesty.

If they didnt throw weed in, they wouldn't have such a big budget. Its always about money...