Hey Sup Forums, how do I precum more? I sometimes leak a lot really quickly then not much comes out...

Hey Sup Forums, how do I precum more? I sometimes leak a lot really quickly then not much comes out... but generally it just isn't very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5c6IAOWyrM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do I cum like that

Dunno, webm isnt me. I just want to precum more

bump

bump for knowledge

I heard once there's something you can eat to stimulate your cowpers gland (where precum comes from).

Bumping because i can't recall and my dick is dry as hell. I don't make any precum ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=J5c6IAOWyrM

Nice trips

While id want to cum like that, at the same time i wouldnt because the cleanup would be awful

>cleanup
That's what her tongue is for.

That shotgun blast of a cumshot is going to be everywhere

Guess she's just gonna lick down the whole room huh?

I wonder if it hurts to cum that hard. That seems like a lot of pressure being released

Take selenium, soy lectin and zinc. It will give more precum and big cums. Your welcome faggot.

Bump

kinda curious too

You don't have to clean if you cum inside her.

but then you have babbies

birth control m8
Also, fuck while on her period, it's like 0.000000001% chance of getting her preggo

I am not really into using blood for lube

gross why would you do that

Your loss dude, it feels really good.

finger in the butthole and rub the spot towards your dick. It'll probably feel like you're peeing but you won't actually piss yourself, just alotta precum

or if you're already mid-way through jerking off you can actually sorta "milk" it out by just pressing it up the shaft of your dick. Works for me

You are faggot.

no u