youtu.be/JgY8zNZ35uw
dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial
youtube.com/watch?v=GBhDFO4NMrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do your homework

Wow you shut me down. Time to get off the internet I guess

if the earth is flat how can you walk from one end of the earth to the other
this is the question ive never seen answered

When you travel east or west, it's easy to assume you're going in a circle. That's because you're going in a circle.

then whats at the "edge" of the earth
and why havent we ever seen it before

Do you have an explanation for the stars rotating around Sigma Octantis, by chance?

A 120 ft Ice wall. You cannot sail off the edge of the world like most people mocking claim. This ice ring is usually compressed and depicted as Antarctica. There are currently 30 countries stationed on Antarctica under a peace treaty that has lasted over 50 years. No one on earth is allowed to independently explore this area. What lies beyond has yet to be revealed.

Do you believe that the rest of the planets are flat as well or just the Earth?

Fuck you guys, really? OP knows the Earth is a sphere, we know the Earth is a sphere, it's so fucking retarded that it's easy bait, and here we always have a group of retards arguing for 100+ posts.. Good job, OP master ruseman 2017!

Taken from Eric Dubay's 200 proofs earth is not a spinning ball:

101) Sigma Octantis is claimed to be a Southern central pole star similar to Polaris, around which the Southern hemisphere stars all rotate around the opposite direction. Unlike Polaris, however, Sigma Octantis can NOT be seen simultaneously from every point along the same latitude, it is NOT central but allegedly 1 degree off-center, it is NOT motionless, and in fact cannot be seen at all using publicly available telescopes! There is legitimate speculation regarding whether Sigma Octantis even exists. Either way, the direction in which stars move overhead is based on perspective and the exact direction you’re facing, not which hemisphere you are in.

If the sun and moon go under the earth 'disk' then why are they always visible to someone somewhere?

The sun and moon rotate around our northern pole. Around where the equator lies. It's not too wild or anything it's pretty simple.

why arent there any pictures of this then

All images of planets are artistic renditions of what nasa claims they look like. In reality they are just luminaries in the sky.
youtube.com/watch?v=lDbwBqGgI2Y

How do satellites stay in orbit? And why engage in a massive, planet-wide cover up to hide the reality from the population?

Okay, part 2 of my question. What is the shadow that passes across the surface of the moon during a lunar eclipse?

It can't be earth according to what you just claimed.

And how are solar eclipses possible?

I sent one. You can literally google "antarctic ice wall"

One could argue about the star not being seen simultaneously from every point, but that's not the question I'm asking. The way the stars move in the Southern Hemisphere isn't possible on a Flat Earth.

Not OP, but to be fair, there technically *is* an "ice wall". It just doesn't surround the entire Antarctic like Flat Earthers claim.

There is no proof that there are even satellites in our thermosphere. Which is around 2000°c

Didn't you know, we're under a dome.

ISS. I've seen people argue that it's a balloon or some drone, but it's not shaped like one in the slightest. Its path is completely predictable using simple apps that track its location at all times.

Then explain how satellite phones, gps, cell phones, and dish network tv work please. What does the temperature of the thermosphere have to do with anything?

To be honest, I don't know. However, here is a small thing on eclipses:

137) Another assumption and supposed proof of Earth’s shape, heliocentrists claim that lunar eclipses are caused by the shadow of the ball-Earth occulting the Moon. They claim the Sun, Earth, and Moon spheres perfectly align like three billiard balls in a row so that the Sun’s light casts the Earth’s shadow onto the Moon. Unfortunately for heliocentrists, this explanation is rendered completely invalid due to the fact that lunar eclipses have happened and continue to happen regularly when both the Sun and Moon are still visible together above the horizon! For the Sun’s light to be casting Earth’s shadow onto the Moon, the three bodies must be aligned in a straight 180 degree syzygy, but as early as the time of Pliny, there are records of lunar eclipses happening while both the Sun and Moon are visible in the sky. Therefore the eclipsor of the Moon cannot be the Earth/Earth’s shadow and some other explanation must be sought.

if it did surround the whole earth it definitely would have been explored by now
why would you think every country is keeping this a secret if it were true

I agree with most of your comment - except that nearly all "GPS" is actually ground based, not satellite. The same way your cell phone works.

OP's right. Science is the devil.

Sides gone. Saving that one.

Look at the image I attached. It's hard to comprehend something that you previously thought you understood completely.

Has anyone actually been able to see it?

Thermosphere is where the satellites allegedly are. Don't you find it funny, how even satellite phones or GPS lose signal when you are far enough away from cell towers?

Imagine the hysteria it would cause. Scientists lied to the masses. It would have major backlash. They obviously do not want that. The Globe earth puts you at a state of mind where you are insignificant in the grand scheme of things. You are not. You have a purpose. The sun isn't 93 million miles away. The "universe" isn't infinitely expanding in all directions. Nobody has even left the atmosphere.

The Earth is clearly round, everybody knows that

What I want to know is why OP is helping cover up the REAL conspiracy?

Nobody actually believes that you believe the earth is flat, but just for the sake of arguement, what would it take to convince you it is round?

Comments say that that camera is riddled with that same type of distortion no matter what you look at when you're maximally zoomed

Previously believed the earth was hollow as well, based off of Richard E Byrds exploration. What he is actually describing is a flat earth.

No offense but that's not a considerate response, simply because IF the earth was round, as speculated, and someone were to stand in the right position, you could see both the sun and the moon.

Me like a week ago
In the mall eating
Tard who wanders sits
Right next to stupid tard
Gets excited from mall tv ad
MFW counting down as I prepare to kill a tard

I want someone to undoubtedly to fly over Antarctica from australia to south america. Nasa obviously hasn't gone to the moon. They still can't get anything past the Van allen radiation belt.

>Look at the image I attached. It's hard to comprehend something that you previously thought you understood completely.
I've already been in arguments like this for quite a while now. What your image implies is that the "dome" is now rotating around Sigma Octantis instead of Polaris.

>Has anyone actually been able to see it?
Yeah, through amateur telescopes nonetheless.

youtube.com/watch?v=mfshAzV0FN4

The ripple effect is the same as if you were looking at the asphalt of the road on a hot day.

What doesn't add up?

.... I need one of these.

And if this is done then you will believe the earth is round?

That image isn't to scale. Keep in mind the sun is supposed to be 93 million miles away. And the moon is different size, and distance, yet it appears the same size as the sun.

The image barely has anything to do with the passage. It's actually showing a complete shadow on the moon as it is represented.

It's not hard for them to actually shut everyone up once and for all. The flight would have to be done under controlled conditions, where it couldn't be faked.

When ships are going directly away from you, why do they dissapear going from down to top?

This is generally the concept behind the Great Circle Routes, though. Unless you think the pilots can somehow fake their paths every time without ever being caught, anyways.

Oh. Well, I created that picture in a minute in Photoshop just for angle.

I am not trying to sound condescending when I say, something big at such a distance can look the same size as something smaller that's closer.

Any of you guys know anything about this? youtube.com/watch?v=C77sa7AD4WI

There is an experiment where you can take a magnifying glass, place it on a table where you can still see through it, have a small image of a city behind it, and move your perspective away from the image. It appears to magnify and sink quite a bit, but once you zoom back in it reappears.
Not the experiment but I will look for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE

Nigga I mean directly fuckin away from you not moving past you like this -------------------->
Not this
--------------
-----------------
--------------->

youtube.com/watch?v=tHimQOPeYJc

Plane routes look more reasonable when you plot them out on a flat earth map.

I need pic on phone

why does the north pole have a 6-month long day/night cycle?

Star: Sun/Sol
Scale: ≈ 109x Earth
Distance 92.96m miles.

Natural Satellite: Moon
Scale: ≈ 1/4x Earth
Distance: ≈ 230,000

And yet, during totality of a solar eclipse they appear to be approximately the same size from a Earth view of the sky.

The math doesn't add up. Scale / Distance.

We use months to count this cycle. Years were created to count the expansion, and compression of the sun and moons path. We use months to count the lunar phases. Days for obvious reasons.

They use those numbers to try to make it add up. It's called circular thinking.

Not quite, actually. I've seen the pictures comparing maps to the Azimuthal Projection. If you plotted those routes on a *globe*, you'd get better results.

And that video doesn't discuss Great Circle routes in the slightest. Great Circle routes happen in the Southern Hemisphere and are just a result of following the curve of the Earth. If you plotted them on the Azimuthal Projection, it would just warp the route to even greater lengths.

Checkmate

Send references to the flight paths.

Give me a sec

ifers.123.st/
International Flat Earth Research Society
Don't blindly search into this without credible resources. There are many out to misinform and turn people away from the movement. Use your own mind. Take everything you see with a grain of salt and make your own observations and conclusions. Intuition is the most powerful thing in the world and you're programmed not to think for yourself. Question everything. Seek truth.

yeah sure that makes sense

>what is a lens flare

In what flat earth model does anything actually look like that. Get out of here.

>from a video I saw on YouTube
Wow you've really done some thorough research kid

Are you retarded?

it's a parody image you fucking retard

Moses and Jesus aren't exactly good sources when it comes to non-parable non-metaphorical real sciencey stuff

In what part of that do you see youtube video. That's a book that was written that you can find online. I'm not in the southern hemisphere so I can not observe this.

youtu.be/JgY8zNZ35uw

Back to the third grade you go

You can actually go and explore it yourself. Get in a boat and go there, then get out and walk on Antarctica. No one is going to stop you.

you have any idea how high up you'd have to be for that to work, let a lone eyesight needed.

You can't. The 30 countries there will send you away.

Here are your "satellites" being launched.

Nasa's super pressure balloons.

if you get found, scrub

dont get caught and bring us back some delicious proof

dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial

You can, but only to certain regulated tourist areas.

Thats not true at all. You can get a job with a number of research companies and spend a whole winter there if you like. I did. I didn't see a wall, of course I stayed near our research bases because of the sure death that awaits any idiot who wanders off looking for a nonexistent wall

"I cant provide evidence, and any evidence provided against me is fake" classic conspiracy logic confirmation loop

"Independent exploration"

Go there and tell me you want to wander off alone. The cold will remind you that some things are more important that the shape of the earth

youtube.com/watch?v=GBhDFO4NMrw

There are resources available for people to go off on their own. Not on foot.

i can hold my thumb out and eclipse the sun. It does not need to be PERFECTLY IN LINE like tennis balls in the court

Op is right, the world is flat and sitting on the back of 4 elephants standing on a giant turtle swimming through space.
The only important question is whether the turtle is male or female. Come mating season, female might be pretty bad for us.