Moved into a 50sq ft home for dirt cheap

Moved into a 50sq ft home for dirt cheap
so far I got a box of hot pockets, mash potatoes, and ramen for the microwaves that inside
So far enjoying day 1
how long will you think I'll last Sup Forums?

How is that even possible?

pretty sweet, got an in ground pool and everything

What?

This is Deadmau5's pool and storage shack. Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit.

,,, are you living in someone's pool house?

Because, despite the name, they're not really houses for living.

Well, you could start by showing pics of the inside.

All you have to do is ask from good people you know they provide a for you a place to stay
it's more of a tiny house kek

Unless you're on a piece of property without a real house, that is absolutely someone's storage shack they have managed to convince you to pay rent for

I really hope you're not shelling out more than a few hundred a month. Unless you live in like the Bay Area or something, then maybe it's understandable. A pool house probably goes for $500/mo there.

oh awesome, cuz I'm only paying 60 a month

That's actually not too bad. If I didn't have cats and a house full of shit, I would totally live in a shack for that price.

and the people who rent it to me are these real sweet couples that checks up on me once and a while. They're sweet.
as long as I make 60+ and more on food, I'm set for the next 10 years before they died of old age.

the forest ther looks really nice. where is the house?

it's in PA

sweet. i lived in a place like that once. it was a converted single-axle trailer in the mountains in NC. i miss the minimalist life

can you use the pool?

yep, once May rolls around, they'll open it up

OP you seem like a nice guy. I wish you all the best my friend

OP can we see full picture of bathroom?

60 dollars a month. seriously? I spend that on beer every week.

did anybody else wish this was like the shrek hand thread?
also, seems like pretty sweet digs OP.
for $60 a month I'd take it in a heartbeat

no bathroom, legit shit in the woods kek

i own a home in the mountains in california that i rent out for 6000k a month. but it doesn't have a pool. so so really you've got a leg up on those suckers

what part of PA?

Where are you getting 6k/mo? He'll I'm in West la and rent a house for less than that.

live about 25min from Allentown.