/brit/

old school grime edition
youtube.com/watch?v=2IzqD-z8trY

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/transcoded/f/f7/Artist's_impression_of_the_evolution_of_a_hot_high-mass_binary_star.ogv/Artist's_impression_of_the_evolution_of_a_hot_high-mass_binary_star.ogv.480p.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=e3flc_pTehM
youtube.com/watch?v=Lr_CGWelEPk
itv.com/hub/coronation-street/1a0694a9124
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cara

better thread

worst general desu

emily

jannnyyyyyyyyyyy

>nigger
there are a lot niggers living on the island of britain
whether you like it or not, niggers are now british culture

Grimes

the 'ki 'f

hm yes late night thread wars
just what I wanted

i am the heart and soul of these threads

without me there would be nothing

LADS

>i caused this
no regrets

the janny is a grime fan and hates chinky nonce shit
if he was awake right now he would declare this as the official thread

The Korean gf

>niggers are now british culture
It's Yank culture they're part of, not British.

reasonably good edition. listened to this mix literally tens of times.

any slags man in
looks nice

wasw posted first

lads
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/transcoded/f/f7/Artist's_impression_of_the_evolution_of_a_hot_high-mass_binary_star.ogv/Artist's_impression_of_the_evolution_of_a_hot_high-mass_binary_star.ogv.480p.webm

** although that's the b side, wtf OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=e3flc_pTehM
start here JF and northern friends

unfortunately it is now both although of course they play a bigger part in america

I'll be in
I don't like anime on here any more than you do but it was the first thread made and linked with "/brit/" in the subject field. Technically it wins.

i'll miss you user

(i won't)

good ladsorry, literally just posted the first result on youtube with all the reviews
LOVE the choon slimzee used to play at the start of his sets
youtube.com/watch?v=Lr_CGWelEPk

I'm declaring it now: anyone who ever opens their mouth to speak in a corridor is automatically a nonce
Nothing I hate more than corridor-speakers

mum said i look like rory mcilroy

i don't

>implying you ever leave your room

found a good way to get progress for things

*says hello to you in a lift*

Would never imply such a thing. It's exactly why I hate corridor-speaking nonces

i'm an anti racist

nice try anime nonce but we are literally all in here

What the fuck did you just do? We've got at least 10 more second for fucks sake now there's this foul air
nonce

fuck the anime nonces

give me a minute i'll explain why anime is poison

It's been over a month since I've last been here

Being an adult sucks, I've been so busy

>Likes anime
>Is a nonce
Can't make this shit up

looks like sam hyde

This is a thread dedicated to British culture you mong

I finally understand why aspies are so attracted to anime despite being repulsed by regular human interaction. Hear me out.

So when you have autism your senses are dulled, right? Well, with anime, each characters' features, (physical & personality) are accentuated to such a degree that they register to the aspie's sensory-deficient brain at a similar level as ordinary features might excite the neurotypical. Let's take a closer look:

In anime:
>Cute = Fuckhuge eyes, babyish personality, stammering & clumsy

>The protagonist is invariably shy, sort of goofy, but also gluttonous, often gorging on food in the same manner that shut-in spergs often do to relieve stress.

>Personality traits are constantly reinforced by overplayed tendencies towards certain behaviours. Having a hobby means talking about nothing else, ever

>Emotions - portrayed to their extremes, sometimes accompanied by unnatural, drawn-out vocalizations, with the camera remaining on the characters face for extended periods, as if to provide a cue to the viewer that there are FEELINGS on display

>Everyone is constantly agreeable & unassuming, friendship groups are tight-knit & rarely experience turbulence, satisfying fantasies of unconditional social acceptance without fear of humiliation or rejection

>Girls are cardboard cutouts, uninterested in sex, eliminating the complications of having to relate to the opposite sex

>Characters are infantilized in an aesthetic sense, exhibit childlike personalities that resemble your typical sperg's, helping them to regress to a time before they were forced to cope with the dreadful anxiety of being expected to act like a grown-up

>This helps to create a character who the aspie can easily relate to, yet unlike the viewer, the hero succeeds despite his many peculiarities and neurological deficits and is in fact appreciated for his 'unique personality'

sam hyde is the most advanced person there is

grime>anime

>sam hyde
>race traitor

This one was posted first. Imagine the kind of precedent we'd be setting if we allowed thread shilling to determine which thread is the official one. Do you want to live in a world where every thread ends with the creation of 5 or 6 new threads, all filled with desperate pleas to post in the competitors? And all the while poor ol' janny is pulling his hair out trying to keep /brit/ in one thread.

We need rules and we need to adhere to them, our civilised society depends on it.

It's a sage from me I'm afraid.

>While sex is mostly avoided in order to protect sperg from recalling uncomfortable feelings, if sexual contact -is- dealt with, it is usually done so in a way which precludes the protagonist from having to initiate any romantic engagements himself, a prospect that would otherwise frighten the aspie

>This is handled in a number of different ways, such as an accidental fall which curiously results in the main character groping the female, but in any case it will most commonly involve only light sexual contact, which is often more than adequate for the touch-sensitive sperg (see: Jeffrey Dahmer)

>Oftentimes, sexual and romantic duties, when they are featured, will be transferred to a domineering and abusive woman who, despite constantly deriding the main character, secretly possesses latent feelings of lust for the hero, and will carry the burden of all sexual advances without discomforting the spergbeast audience.

>One advantage of this approach is that it taps into the abusive relationship between the spergie and his mother and the faint glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, she retains at least some tiny pocket of vestigial love for the autistic freak, and even more grimly, the hope that he might some day get a girlfriend who can assume the mothers role in that hatred-filled relationship

Decent theory but I still think it's because of their lack of overall human contact. The exact same reason why asspies are attracted to orientals to such an extent they deny all potential contact with white women in pursuit of their "pure waifu" despite orientals having very little secondary sexual characteristics and looking like children in general.

Lack of human contact leads to false expectations perpetuated by animaymays. We should deport all our autists to Japan and let them deal with the social epidemic however they wish.

Also being 25 or over and posting anime is truly is a sign you've failed at life.

i'm not sure if it's going to go there when you want them to tell you about your

finally a thread free of nonces
don't bump their thread

for days cuz
these faggots dun kno

>saging when another post is made 5 seconds later
oh wow, you got us sunshine
this thread is kill for sure now

i want to marry this woman

it's all in his kiss

sharks with frickin laser beams attached to their heads

mum just sent me this

>took my test in manual and now can't drive an automatic

Just been recommended to watch a couple episodes of Brass Eye
This is the funniest series I've seen in ages, don't know why I'd not heard of it before

like i've stepped into the ol 'dit

anime grime

they can't get passive (You)'s like I can

>now can't drive an automatic
why would anyone want to

back to /nonce/ general

Pic is my favourite household cleaner, dunno 'bout you lads.

decided to make the switch from yotsuba to tomorrow

anime is finished
after the japs see what's happened in /brit/ tonight they'll simply stop producing it

Just walked past McDonald's and they have fucking bouncers, kek

quoting here because i still find it rather funny

eating cold dominos and watching corrie
THIS is the life

try commuting in bumper to bumper traffic everyday and then tell me you prefer a manual

ahh yes

Gonna be wearing tails to an interview lads

i do and i do

>fender
FOY

Cagers in Edinburgh so mad about the 20 mph limit haha

Paid £25 for entry, 2 drinks and the cloakroom in a shitty club, what a fucking waste

>benelux
>not swarmed with muslims

Hi, do you want to be my girlfriend?

You deserve it for going to a club

Life is just a series of bad endings

don't think i've ever used a cloakroom in a club
i just brave the cold becasue i'm not a soft cunt

>yes I'm here for the "Wal-Mart instock associate" position

They're about 5%, not exactly "swarming"

there is a Zen Buddhist saying that life is one long mistake
and that's ok because mistakes are good

i'm a real man i drink beer and drive a manual and have a beard

wife and kids and responsibilities? pffft no thanks

this is the real thread

>5%
>not swarmed

the way they breed and the way white people dont have kids it'll be 20% in just a few years

the self-fashioned "isis"

haha lads pretty sure someone on here recognises my insane ramblings and now I'm ultra para

>the other thread

what's going on in libya

wild west

Made a Bitmoji lads

/asp/ies on suicide watch lmao

Good, diversity and cultural enrichment are the bedrock of a prosperous society

Blair fucked it up

which thread do I post in

want to smoke a spliff and go to bed but cant't be arsed to roll the spliff
this will lead to me procrastinating for the next 2 hours until i roll the spliff

if you wish to discuss british culture then this one
if you wish to discuss japanese culture then the other one

Stop saying spliff

The other one was created about 20 seconds earlier but this one has four more posters
More importantly this one is nonce-free

anime is for nonces, grime is for working class apes

why
don't tell me you're a 'zoot' twat