Ok /b if we had to get rid of either blacks or latinos which of them would you get rid of?

Ok /b if we had to get rid of either blacks or latinos which of them would you get rid of?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leavening_agent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germknödel.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_food
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do we get to eliminate white people too?

No. Niggers or spics.

Just these two options at the moment

We need diversity in our gene pool. It protects us from diseases inbreeding.

Keep em both.

In 200-800 years, there won't be any blacks or whites anyway.

Nigs

Blacks. A lot of Hispanic people are cool, their women are hotter, and their food is fucking bomb.

Not even close baybee.

Blacks. I wish it was a harder decision.

Only aborigines. We need genetic diversity for our species to survive, but aborigines have too much non homo sapien genes. (fuckin ugly too)

Have humans been breeding for over 800 years? And we still have race? SO FUGGING WEIRD XD

And OP, I'd kill the niggers, of course.

Blacks. How is that even a question?

pathetic racist.
I will fight your irl.
Cunt.
:D

Niggers

>because Latinos actually get jobs and work.

The races where geographically isolated and didnt mix much then. And races diverged in the first place due natural selection. (dark skin is favorable in warm climates)

Than wont happen in the next 800yrs. And people will all be mixed then

Ever hear of a push poll? Because your post is the Sup Forums equivalent of one.

Latinos have some hot, crazy women and generally delicious food. Blacks are disgusting as a rule and of literally no worth to society other than entertainment.

What i say is true though. Asians, and europeans have some non homo sapien dna. Some africans do as well. Its only around 3% though.

Australian aborigines can have up to 20% non homo sapien sapien dna.

You are literally too stupid to insult.

Eskimo niggas

Niggers, definitely-

Latinos are cheap labour

Get rid of Filipinos. They are pretty much like both niggers and spics.

Hes right you autistic fuck

Maybe in terms of knowledge of Sup Forums. I've only been here for two years. And usually only lurk.

As for general knowledge, i have surpassed you.

Get rid of the spics. We need slaves.

You must be a massive faggot to dislike the 3 girls in the upper picture. Massive? I meant Gigantic.

Isnt that what brazil did? Eventually replacing the indigenous population with blacks and now we have the shithole it is today

Post your anthropology degrees right now you pozzed niggerfaggots

They are almost all mixed.

You shouldnt even need a degree to know something as basic as this

You're trying to bias us with moderately pretty latinas and not so much black women.
I call shenanigans.

jews

Blacks. Some black women are very hot. Most blacks are an absolute scar on society though. There are obvious exceptions but yes they should all be exterminated for the greater good. I have no problems with latinos for the most part. The women are absolutely beautiful and make loyal partners, and are very domestic. The men work their asses off for low pay at jobs us white men don't want to work and most of their violence occurs within their own Latin community and they leave us alone. I'm happy to have latinos in our country. The criminals obviously are detrimental but the ones that work their asses off are wonderful people with a great and admirable work ethic. Plus, again, their women are GOEGEOUS.

They are getting cucked as we speak the black population is growing as well as the crime there

OH SHIT

HE CALLED SHENANIGANS

Hey op, enjoying your thread?

Less than 10% of kids born in the US are mixed race and we are one of the most diverse countries on earth. Do you think asians are racemixing at a higher rate? The Swiss?

Places that mix race too much will inevitably become nigger tier shitholes like Brazil or South Africa. Too assume the entire global population is retarded enough to mix races is an incredibly stupid thing to do, but I would expect nothing less from a nigger.

The picture is actually accurate if you put the women population of both races side by side. Huge difference by average

> Than wont happen in the next 800yrs.

Actually it's going back to be pretty isolated again. Travel will be very expensive going forward.

Brazil was never rich. It didnt develop with its colonizer, (The US did inadvertently) because portugal only developed later. It should have stayed with Portugal. It'd be better off today

Who cares about this boring shit? Take hour history lessons elsewhere.

1. Its rising. With immigration and refugees it will likely continue. 2. Not true. That would go to any country in south america where most of the population is a mix of black native and european already.

Still in order to make it an even choice, not based on who op thinks is the better candidate, he should've used women of equal attractiveness, then people could sort out their own bias.

When my folks think they're smart????

Nigger women are never as attractive as latinas. There are hot black women, but even the hottest black women don't compare to the hottest latinas. Everyone knows Latin women are the most attractive in the world.

Found the latin guy.

Latinos

They are taking over. At least niggers know their place and are killing themselves off.

I wonder what prison he escaped from

the prison of your love

can we get rid of everyone below a certain IQ instead?

So you're basically asking to get rid of niggers, thanks for your retarded half-answer.

I second this, you know, like Hitler but with IQ stand point.

Only if they identify as feminist and have several tumblers

So blacks are a disease and we need to rid of them correct? I've always wanted a non black society, they are the only race that hasn't done much to help man kind, besides invent peanut butter.

Nope. Totally white. Irish/Scottish heritage. The last 3 gfs I've had have been Latina. 2 Mexican and 1 half Cuban half chinese. Best sex I've ever had and all 3 of them absolutely gorgeous. The 2 Mexican girls were both incredible. They did my laundry without me asking them to, cooked tons of food with their sisters and always made a ton extra for me, and all 3 were so passionate and down for anything in bed. Latina women are the best.

Oh I also dated a Bolivian girl for a short time but she was only 7/10 cute and she was a freak in bed but kind of a cunt. Would still fuck again.

Hhahaha, assistance image not needed. Blacks anyday, they deliberately worship capitalism and violence, listen to the actual lyrics in their music for fuck's sake - it's pretty clear they're nihilist scum. Blacks being "democratic" is a joke, they're not even remotely liberal, it's all an identity play. They couldn't hate other people more if they fucking tried.

As a German, I choose the Dindus. simply because we don't have any Latinos here.

As an American, I'd opt for Latinos, because restricting African immigration towards virtually zero is far easier than keeping Middle and Southern Americans out.

this. negro "cuisine" is usually a slimy ball of dough followed by some thing, that closely resembles a runny stool.

Them getting an education, having jobs, not being on welfare, engaging politically, behaving civilized is precisely the point why Amerikaners should opt for the Latinos.
They are more of a threat to your nation than the 13 or sth. percent blacks you have dealt with for generations.
Blacks will be blacks and do nothing. Latinos will challenge you for the lead.

Please tell a non-American: How far away from a real bread is this "thing"?

how about we still get rid of half of them; the female half. see, it's the women that are the problem. their men are hardly men and their women just want to get pregnant and have tons of garbage shit babies. their men aren't worth killing because it's their fucking women that are the source of 12 babies each on average.

how far?
it's basically a cassava, semolina, and some variety of flours and plants boiled and pounded into a dough like pic. related.
it's nothing like bread, more like just a sort of plain dough

I dated a crazy Mexican for 2 years amazing sex. Getting blown everywhere, loves rough anal, public sex all the time. If only she wasn't a hot fucking mess, I would still be with her. Also get rid of the darkies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leavening_agent

Who here actually finds niggers attractive? This is like picking gold over copper, no contest. If you find those nigger baboon girls in OP's picture attractive then you have shit taste, or really low standards.

latina women can be exceptionally beautiful, only race that beats them for beauty is slavs

blacks on the other hand literally look like apes

pretty much this. Niggers have been here for a long time and are still utter shit. These spics though..even though some of their children grow into niggers and end up in jail. There are some that are actually taking the white route and graduating college. We can't allow this.

Reminds me of a en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germknödel.

Hispanics are already getting returned to Mexico; so that's solved.

Eliminate the negros. How have they benefited the U.S.A ? All they've done as a majority is bring this country down.

How about we get rid of black women and Latino men? Both are shit-tier tbqhwyf

And that's a wrap, folks.

Clearly blacks. At least the Latinos have work ethic for the most part, and their females are made for fucking.

it's ok. I know you are mad your gf cheated on you with Juan. Life goes on though my friend.

Spoken like a globalist faggot. Eat shit and die.

I would get rid of niggers in a heartbeat

Actually I'm just a self hating half taco. But Latino women are hot af

Niggers of course,latinos are pretty cool and have nice culture.plus groids are multiplying like cocroaches,will reach 4 bln by the end of the century if someone/something doesn't get rid of them soon

>in 200-800 years
>there have been different races for millions of years
keep believe this friendo

Latinos and Hispanics are white.

I wish I could find this story again, but in high school I read this novella that was about aliens coming to Earth. They offered to give us all sorts of advanced medical technology and whatnot, but only if they could take all the black people to be used as slave labor on their homeworld. There was a huge debate amongst world leaders and it was a large source of friction between countries. It had a happy ending though, ultimately the world decided to take the deal and humanity lived happily ever after.

That's weird, not bread, but like a weird dessert thing? I'm slavic-American, no german, so this is pretty "what" but to be honest as an American it reminds me of people eating raw chocolate chip cookie dough straight out the fridge while their mom screams at them about how it has raw eggs in it and they shouldn't be eating it.

Some are, most are not, but some kind of mestizo.

Your picture makes the choice obvious.
>Sexy Latin chick with lovely hindquarters to both sides
>Two disgusting apes

Have you ever seen or even heard of a nig nogs traditional foods resteraunt in amerifat?

Cherry picked image

>raw chocolate chip cookie dough
Why not buy cookies and warm them up?
Seems easier to me.

get ready whiteboi
white-guilt college students love mi big chorizo
white-guilt colleges love us because we're still """""POCs""""" but not dumb niggers
we're infiltrating your top industries faster than the poo-in-loos
we are the new jews

>easier

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_food

It's not really distinguishable from southern cooking in too many ways. It is, but really it's so interconnected it's kind of a corner-case? Honestly niggers are as American as apple pie but that doesn't make them being communist weirdos out of embittered racial hatred make any more sense. I feel like whatever way we go they'll just go the other way.

I'd have do do some research, but I'd say probably blacks (This assumes they have a higher population than latinos.)

>we are the new jews
#EndlösungderHispanierfrage

Haha, like "catholic and responsible" is such a disaster? You're not assimilating us, we're assimilating you. Keep being a valuable member of society through hard work, right action and reverence for The Lord.

Apple pie isnt american bud

Niggers. They're annoying as fuck, dumbs and they're violent also.

where did you get the pic at the top from