Does anybody here on Sup Forums likes Mexico & it's culture?

Does anybody here on Sup Forums likes Mexico & it's culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKmPci5VXz0
youtube.com/watch?v=6DiUtTHT388
youtube.com/watch?v=4yIL5R80dv8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0U12sjwseU
youtube.com/watch?v=0wZPVeov6OE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, it's awful

I like their tacos.

i like mexican people tbqh. never met an unfriendly one.

quite

Yeah

>Mexico
>Culture

who /lu/ here?

I like el chavo del 8

beautiful

They're at least hard workers so I somewhat respect them unlike lazy Argentineshits.

Is this what Mexicans actually look like?
Because honestly wow.

tacos are an elite food

other than that...

My grandma loved Mexican soaps.
Idk. I've known some cool nice Mexican people. But I've also met so many shithead gang banger types too.

All in all I don't like Puerto Ricans more. And I guess Central Americans who perpetuate the actual gang banger culture way more.

I love Mexican food. Music is meh. Women are either really attractive or total shit tier.

I'd like to think I can go to Mexico and have a good time but something tells me I would just be in danger most of the time.

kek that is literally how almost every mexican american l've meet looks

y soy rebeldee cuando no sigo a los demas

They are way nicer and cool than Arabs. By llooooooooong margins.

youtube.com/watch?v=IKmPci5VXz0

Her voice is the sweetest thing i've heard in my country

It's = contraction of "it is"
Its = possessive adjective

Seems like they would get along fine with arabs desu.

I meant traditional Mexican music. Like Mariachi's and shit. Idk how it is in Mexico, but in the U.S. they have a cult following and Americans think it's like the coolest thing.

mexicans sure can party

el arabiANO

youtube.com/watch?v=6DiUtTHT388

>that flag
>that fucking post

>American education

Even the poorest, smallest island has culture as long as there are humans

lol wtf are you talking about bud?

youtube.com/watch?v=4yIL5R80dv8

No

I like that they have strong family values but don't like that they have no issue with stealing things while people aren't looking.

Other than that I'm pretty neutral, I dated a mexican girl once and she showed me the joy of putting hot sauce on popcorn.

More than strong family values we have a stronger-dependancy to parents and we receive harder punishment, like some belt whiping. (This is changing though)

If a mexican has good family values then he/she will not steal. I believe the worst negative aspect we have is envy and lack of cooperation (we don't trust so easily each other).

Im mexican american. Do you Mexicans like CHIs?

What's a CHI?

Chileans?

I love Mexico desu. Especially Guerrero

Yes. I like corridos a lot and I'm trying to learn to cook mexican dishes (even tho I don't have access to the variety of chilis they have)

>If a mexican has good family values then he/she will not steal.
Every Mexican I have ever known, no matter how strong their family values has no problem with petty thievery.

My Mexican neighbors who I'm friends with stole one of my buckets just because they could and I had to ask for it back. It was just an empty plastic bucket sitting outside my door.

I like Mexico's futbol.

I guess chicanos

>Chile
>Can't buy 'chiles'
:( OH THE IRONY
You could buy some seeds online and plant your own chiles

>mongolia with some spaniard/arabshit roots and culture everywhere

Hell no its disgusting

Now..chicanos are special because they not only have the common mexican personality/issues...they feel like in a cultural limbo where they look as mexicans but in fact they are wanna be-mexicans, proto-americans

Are they 'mexicans' living in america?

Well..blame the guetto life there because here stealing is socially punishable by death since police and government dont do their job.

Ask any mexican who lives in a city and if they somehow manage to catch a public transport robber they will beat him down to death
before police arrives and saves him.

>we receive harder punishment, like some belt whiping.
back in mexico my mom was the one that did the whipping. My dad just made sure that we knew how retarded we where being and made you feel like shit.

The whipping was better.

Born in Mexico and moved here

weird, in mexico, no one has a lot of shit, so when you steal something, even the smallest thing, people notice and make it the biggest shitstorm ever.

Chicanos look like this, Cuz all are cornpeseantniggers and all generations do the same so UV of the sun turn they darker as Excrement

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best.

lucha is okay

kek, deport them...

Shoot them if possible

But yeah, don't think we are all like them..don't generalize at least try.

Don't let liberalism be the voice of criminals, yet pick the valuable people who goes there.

Chicanos are exceptionally dark because they live in the fucking desert. If you look at chicanos in Chicago vs chicanos in LA, you'll notice the Chicago chicanos are way lighter.

Also, you ever notice that "Chicago" sounds like "She cago"? Hehehehehe

CHI

Love it! I am a mexiboo.

I never got the surprise on that statement, who wouldn't do that?

Mexico is a corrupt narco shithole.

South Mexico must break off and form their own Maya + Nahua + Zapotec + Purepecha country

I'm a Papua New Guineaboo. I love that your country doesn't take any shit from those goddamn Indonesians.

What do you/your grandma think of this
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0U12sjwseU

It's very weird. Every American understands and accepts that throughout history, the immigrants we've received are the worst of whatever country they're coming from. Hell, it's written on the fucking Statue of Liberty.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses..."

But for some reason when we point out that Mexico sends its worst people, all of a sudden that's racist.

Are you Mexican? Please make me some of your delicious food and speak to me with your accent.
Yeah, those indos can suck a fat one!

''Javier Solis was better''

Post a nice Javier Solis song like that please

>But for some reason when we point out that Mexico sends its worst people, all of a sudden that's racist.
Ah the good old days when we could hate the wops and irish.

Yes, they have desert like us plus tacos

No idea she died 3 years ago. She spoke 7 languages. Gave up on trying to learn English when we came to America because she didn't see the point at her age and since most of this country speaks Spanish anyways. She learned Spanish quickly because she knew Italian. So she just quickly made the connections between the two languages.
I miss her dearly.

My brother's guatemalan friend said he and his family are going to take a trip to Cente's funeral when he dies and it will be a big thing for them. Is he like the Elvis of Mexico/Central America?

are you that Australian CHI?

Are xoloitzcuintlis expensive?

Nope, I'm Cuban. Our food is delicious but our accents are horrible (thank god I have a normal american accent). But yeah, fuck Indonesians. God damn militarists.

Northen africans live on a desert and are 10 ways lighter than them.

That's alright. I enjoy all south American food and accents, except Brazil because they speak Portuguese.
I work with Bolivians and Peruvians who are sick as fuck.

>they have no issue with stealing things while people aren't looking.

I've only lived near one Mexican family.

I had to confront them for stealing my bike.

When I moved out of that town they had my bike... again! So I packed up all my other shit, and then at last moment went and grabbed my bike and left town with it.

I also know they broke into my apartment at some point.

I really hope at some point we can deport 100% of illegals.

I was at a shop and saw two mexican teens steal packets of gum

That's because mexicans (specially the scum) always seek for their rights but not for the rights of the other person.

>WW2, we need labor foce, come hard working mexicans and help us

>WW2 ends, some good mexican people levaes and invests all the money in their families, some waste it and become poorer than ever

>Mexico society becomes shittier, values are lost, government becomes a banana republic, mexicans are fakepilled by foreign ideas and religion.

>Mexicans think mexico is not worth and they go to the USA (dollar is better than peso, therefore i will earn more)

>This becomes a tendency, lazy mexicans are more than the real-poor mexicans and start going to america in waves. What should be illegal now it's common.

Wait a minute, we gotta control migration for your own good and for ours (says american)

>Mexican government is too busy stealing and increasing the problems in mexico, 'lazy' mexicans blame government for all their mistakes and fails (even ignorance, but btw its people that never liked school and still ask why a graduated wins more than him/her)
>Oh...im a human...OH i will leave and work harder in another country...fuck mexico its a piece of shit, im tired of trying (not rally) i cant be better here.

Ok if you want to come...do it legally (says american)

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fucking racists, borders are bad we are all humans WE ARE ALL HUMANS

(liberal joins)

>YOU FUCKING NAZI LET THIS IMMIGRANT COME AND WORK, THEY DO THE HARD WORK

Yeah i know but why do they have to risk their own lifes and not respect the soberany of my country by immigrating according to the law

>YOU NEED US AMERICA, WE DO ALL THE HARD JOB

(criminals sneak, narcos, maras, gangs, shit-tier of society people)

Woah those guys don't loom too friendly, we should stop them

>DON'T TOUCH HIM YOU PIG, YOU FASCIST...EMBRACE MULTICULTURALISM

Liberalism evolved at a certain point, it's a joke, everything that should be right now its a joke.

There's an Australian CHI. Only know of the Uruguayan

DELET

He is very liked by the people since he defines as himself as people's singer. Now he is too old and retired but his songs will be never forgotten.

But it's too popular, not the best of all regional-mexican music singers. The way he sings and acts is what people like and feel related to him, even central americans.

yeah, he posts in /CHI/ all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=0wZPVeov6OE

Notice how his voice is natural, he doen't need to force it to sound manly or high pitched.

North Africans are smart enough to wrap themselves up in weird traditional clothing.

It's the altitude of certain areas of mexico

UV wavelenght 'burns' people who lives in high altitude, that's why central mexico has brown people...even tho the climate is warm-temperate.

El IberiANO

I found the oaxaco descendant

My ancestry is from Durango.

Fuckin´Peninsulares reeeeeeeeeee
(Thanks for westernization though)

Fucking ugly shitskins

THIS

Is your mother an anglophile?

If you plan on visiting Mexico, check pic related.

>Kekrrero

Me. Completely unironically, too.

>inb CHI

We need to genocide mestizos

Hidalgo master race reporting in

Queretaro is better, you are 2nd best

CHI

Mixed is always good

No really...biology supports that

>mfw Norteños say they live in the good part of Mexico near me

But meztizos have been proven to be a terrible mixture. They are violent, stupid, and prone to theft.

I never said they were good for society