Ranked discograpy

MMT > white album > Revolver > Help! > Abbey Road > Rubber Soul > Let It Be > A Hard Day's Night > Sgt. Peppers > With The Beatles > Please Please Me > Beatles For Sale

so sick of you taste-less faggots rating beatles for sale last

MMT>white album>abbey road>rubber soul>sgt. peppers>let it be>revolver>a hard days night > beatles for sale> help!> yellow submarine> beatles for sale = please please me

opps! meant to put with the beatles = please please me. also i think id put a hard days night above sgt. peppers. love that record. this is a hard discography for me to rank.

I'll Follow The Sun and Every Little Thing are the only really good songs on Beatles For Sale.

Abbey Road > Revolver > Magical Mystery Tour > Rubber Soul > Sgt. Pepper's > White Album > Let It Be > A Hard Day's Night > Help! > Please Please Me > Beatles For Sale

I'm A Loser is easily the best song in Beatles For Sale, dude.

Sounds too much like a Bob Dylan song, idk. I never liked Dylan.

MMT>RS>White album>AR>Revolver>SPLHCB>Help!>LIB>AHDN>BFS>PPM>WTB

Beatles for Sale would be better if it had I Feel Fine and less covers

I Feel Fine not being on Beatles For Sale is probably one of their biggest mistakes ever, actually.

no reply
im a loser
baby's in black
rock and roll music
and ill follow the sun is an incredible streak of songs. im also a big fan of eight days a week, i don't want to spoil the party, what you're doing (a highly underrated mccartney track) and everybody's trying to be my baby. its a really great record.

Ride The Lightning > Master of Puppets > AJFA > Metallica > Kill 'em All > Reload=Hardwired > Death Magnetic > Load > St. Anger

should mmt even count since the b side is just a singles compilation?

Kill 'Em All > Ride The Lightning >>> Master of Puppets >>>>>>> AJFA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black >> time spent listening to anything else by Plebtallica.

Abbey Road > Revolver > White Album > Sgt Pepper > Let It Be > Magical Mystery Tour > Please Please Me > Rubber Soul > Help! > Hard Day's Night > For Sale > With the Beatles

I agree with this They were ridiculously consistent and all of their proper albums are great.

>The White Album
>Abbey Road
>Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
>Everyday Chemistry
>Past Masters Volume 2
>Revolver
>Magical Mystery Tour
>Live At The BBC!
>Love
>Hate
>Yellow Submarine Songtrack
>Anthology 3
>Let It Be
>Rubber Soul
>Help!
>A Hard Day's Night
>Beatles For Sale
>Past Masters Volume 1
>With The Beatles
>Let It Be... Naked
>1
>Anthology 2
>Hell
>Please Please Me
On Air – Live at the BBC Volume 2
>Anthology 1
>Live At The Hollywood Bowl
>Yellow Submarine

What the fuck am I looking at?

That's my Beatles album rank. I accidentally didn't greentext On Air - Live at the BBC Volume 2

You're not supposed to rank the post 1970 albums

Songs For The Deaf > Rated R > Self-titled = ...Like Clockwork > Era Vulgaris > Lullabies to Paralyze

Objective Ranking

Revolver > Abbey Road > Rubber Soul > Sgt. Pepper > MMT > Let It Be > White Album > Help! > A Hard Day's Night > Please Please Me > With the Beatles > Beatles for Sale

XTC

English Settlement > Skylarking > Drums and Wires > Black Sea > Nonsuch > Oranges and Lemons > Apple Venus Vol 2.

this is just from what i've heard

1. Rubber Soul - Perfect critical point of their poppy sound and introspective tendencies
2. Magical Mystery Tour - A masterpiece of psych pop.
3. Please Please Me - Their strongest pop stuff
4. Revolver - some weaker tracks but also some of their most innovative stuff
5. Let It Be - Their most underratedly solid effort.
6. Help! - Admittedly containing some of their weaker filler songs, it contains their best pop song (Ticket to Ride) and some great folksy stuff
7. Beatles for Sale - The shift away from pop stuff - their folk pop is good and their rock is good, mostly passable filler.
8. White Album - Less of an album than a collection of unfinished feeling songs, great stuff presented poorly.
9. With the Beatles - Solid pop stuff, though lacking the pure soul of please please me
10. Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - Has the great day in the life, but the rest of the album aged like shit.
11. Abbey Road - Contains a few good songs mixed with a lot of weak filler.
12. Hard Day's Night - Their most forgettable album. None of the songs are bad but few stand out.

Abbey Road gets old pretty quickly