Just came back from my very first gay anal sex adventure. Ask me anything

Just came back from my very first gay anal sex adventure. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

stumpycok.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

benis stink now?

top or bottom

was it gay? like how effeminate was his penis?

you have a UTI now, dumbass

Was kissing involved?

Nah. I was the one who got fucked in the ass.

Bottom.

How big is you b hole now

How did you meet them?
Were you top or bottom? How did it go?
Did you use a condom? Lube?

So how's you're new life as a degenerate faggot going?

no lube we used shit for lube, no condom yolo, he came deep inside of me and i swallowed it after it leaked out of my shitbox, i then cut my penis with a steak knife honestly im sick of it, i got pics if you want

gtfo faggot

let's see

what was the best part?

Ya totally did gay stuff. His cock was pretty huge. At least 7-8 inches but the damn thing was girthy. He made sure to go super slow when inserting

first you gotta do somethig for me nigger lover

thats not gay user, nice try

Not a whole lot of kissing on the lips. But he did kissed me on my butthole ;P He ate me out for awhile before fucking

Iunno. Probably a little looser now I guess. It's still sore from all the fucking

what "gay stuff"?

Did you say 'no homo'? Cos then it's not gay.

We met a while back on Grindr. He blew me on the regular before. He started talking about wanting to fuck me a week ago and he suggested that I try it with him to see if I like it. I guess it was time to get plowed so it's natural progression.

Bottom.

I was at first nervous but by the time I got home I really enjoyed it. I think bottoming is my calling

No condom but lots of coconut oil was used

Where you live? i call seconds

Faggot

how bad was the pain during?

I don't know. It's only been a few hours since I got fucked. Wait and see

Probably being plowed on his sling device thing. That was favorite thing. Just laid there with my legs strapped in while he plowed the shit out of me all night.

me stumpycok.tumblr.com/

Aids?

He sucked my dick, ate out my ass for hours (I made sure I douched beforehand), and then he fucked me in all sorts of ways and positions throughout the night. I wanted to try every position

Would you ever do it again?
Where do you put yourself on the Kinsey Scale now?
Would you ever top?

i wanna try being a bottom but idk how to clean out my bottom

Did it hurt at all? Did you cum from being fucked?

Enema

First hour or so, it took some time getting use to. But he made sure I was relaxed by smoking up and giving me poppers. He told me they helped loosen up my asshole which it did.

My legs and my back are pretty sore at the moment. I had to hold my legs up for quite a long time when he was eating me out :)

did he at least have to common courtesy to jerk you off while he was doing it? also did you say no homo before?

Jesus fuck you sound so faggy and proud of yourself. This is a pretty disgusting act, and not beautiful at all.

Please keep talking though.

dropping some boipucci to celebrate, op

yeet

Gay sex is fun. I don't consider myself bi because I don't find men sexually attractive like I do women, but sex is fun regardless of who you're doing it with. I mean, I've fucked women I didn't find particularly attractive, but I still had fun doing it. The world would be a much better place if people dropped all the nonsensical taboos related to fucking and just enjoyed themselves.

You're obviously a virgin.

boy butt to make ya nutt

Yea I loved it. He made sure I was comfortable with everything first. The sensation of his tongue rimming my asshole was just magical. Wished it never stopped.

I think I might turn into a total homo. Girls were already on the way out.

I'm like 5'6 and 110lbs so there's no chance of me topping anyone

Get a douche. Fill it with water and insert nozzle up the ass and squeeze the water into your ass slowly. Do it a few times till you feel full. Run over to the toilet and let loose your shit. Do it again once more to totally clean your bowels. Now you got a clean butt

I can relate OP, my best friend and I fucked but we both identify as straight. I've been with 90% females and I don't feel the same attraction towards males as I do females. The thrill comes from the taboo of the act itself for me. Granted perhaps this is because I have far more experience with women, perhaps if it was an equal comparison I'd be bi, or 80% straight or something. idk Kinsey scale and all that.

Not really. He was well prepared into making me ready for his cock. Smoked a few bowls of grass and stuff, ate out my ass for hours, did poppers. He also penetrated me carefully. He slid his cock very slowly until I could take it all in

No but he played with my cock a little bit while sling fucking me. I couldn't stay hard though. Although I didn't cum but I leaked a lot of pre cum. I jerked off when I got home

There's something fulfilling about having a grown man's cock up another one's ass. Try it bro. You might like it ;p

Also, I was creamed like bunch of times. It was so hot when he came in me then pounded me with his cum covered cock.

giving or taking? had fun?

How do you find clean guys?
I'd do online hookups but I'm paranoid of diseases and shit

how does it feel to know you acted upon the ultimate form of humiliation and degeneracy
you are quite literally sub human
blow to me

I was the bottom so I took his cock up my ass. Yea I had lots of fun mainly because of the attention he put on me all night. Felt special. Lots of pleasure was given to me ;)

Iunno. Talk for a while, gain trust and start from there. If any alarm bells were set off, say goodbye and walk the other way? Common sense and whatnot

post pics of you based OP, for science , im fapping need to see you plox

Was the guy experienced? There's this guy that wants me to top him, but I'm afraid I'm going to rip him open. I just hate going slow.

Is this OC? If so post of a close up of the shirt on the far left of the closet

Yea he was quite older. He knew how to push every button. Well you only have to go slow in the beginning. Slide it in gently till you get to the base of your cock in him. Once you max out and he gets a few moments to get accustomed to it then you can really pick up the pace and start going to pound town. I'm sure more experienced folks can elaborate

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

He always say's that

Sorry not me!

How you like that rectum wrecked?

You literally was fucked up the ass!

Are you openly gay/bi?
If not: When are you going to come out?

Sorry dude :(

I just wanted to share my lovely experience with everyone

nigger

I don't really feel the need to make a big announcement. Just going to let everyone else figure it out

Did he creampie you?

Alright.

Nice try OP, nice try.

Why was it an adventure? Did you escape a dungeon or something

Never said that was me. I needed a picture to start the topic and it was on the first page

Why do autists like you think that OPs claim it's them, when they clearly havent claimed its them?

thanks fam

I was trying something new for the first time. He picked me up then went back to his place. Set up some things and then the sexy commenced. Definitely an adventure

Greentext how it went down

Yes! He must've dropped 6 or so loads of cum in me. He fucked me quite steadily all night. It was so hot having him fuck me with his cum covered cock

thats not gay OP sorry to inform you

>me 24, 5'6 and 110lbs. Have been getting blowjobs from him a while already.
>him 40-50, around 6'1 and probably 180-200lbs. He was quite a lot bigger in body size.
>talked about getting to fuck me and soon after I agreed.
>so we set up a date
>the day of, after picking me up at my place we then went back to his place.
>settled in the living room and smoked stuff to chill out and relax
>we moved to the bedroom and stripped naked the both of us
>he had me lay down on his bed with my legs dangling off the edge first
>he sucked me like this a little bit.
>his tongue eventually made his way to my asshole.
>he made me lift my legs above my head like a pretzel
>ate out my hole for a little bit
>he had an idea to put me in the sling so he had that set up
>carried me to the sling and continued licking for mustve seem like hours
>initially had trouble putting his cock in cause I was super tight and I guess nervous
>gave me some G and had me hit some poppers
>that hit the spot
>his cock just slid in with no effort
>think he busted a nut there
>we then went back to the bed because I was feeling slutty and wanted to try out all the positions
>dropped a few load in me from the various positions we were in
>what amazes me is that he licked my hole clean after he came
>the morning came and we were exhausted. I cleaned up and had him drop me back home

Excuse me if I forgot any details

Okay.

What type of computer do you use ?

Just a desktop

you know the answer dickhead , passive agressive cunt

it hurts too much?

It wasnt smooth sailing at first. But i wasn't in any pain just maybe discomfort for the initial penetration. My butt was too tight and just needed to relax and loosen up. After that, it's pound town baby

Describe the feeling of pound town

Because they just found out they can google images and feel like hackers now.

and he knows that was your first dick?

+10 speed and +10 thrust = +100 ecstasy. whether the humping is long deep stabby strokes or the action of a jack hammer, it's the satisfaction of being able to surrender your hole for his pleasure. It's the thrill of another man's cock going in and out of you and feeling your ass muscles wrap around his tool. It just feels right.

Yea I let him know. He was very acommendating to all my needs :)