He always says he loves me, but not today...

He always says he loves me, but not today, because im keeping him to his promise he made at the beginning of the relationship.
I humiliate myself to everyone for him and he doesn't give a fuck about my health problems.
I only ever asked 1 thing of him to do.

I learned long ago, lovey dovey words were meaningless, only actions matter.

how did you humilate yourself? and why stay with him if he doesnt even say he loves you?

My family hates me now.

He said he loves me all those other times because he was feeling good. Now that his not, now that I ask something of him, he doesnt say it.

ahh yeah that sucks, try talking to him about it if you havent already if all out fails Sup Forums still loves you

He doesn't want to talk about anything important and wants me to keep sacrificing myself and to worsen my health when he never does and acts like any issues are stressful. He seems to only be with me because nobody else wants to be with him at this point in time.

damn that's sucks you should just worry about yourself and try and make your health better what's wrong with your health?

Timestamp.
What humiliation
What is the thing you asked

Maybe I won't be able to make anyone happy. No matter what I do people get annoyed with me.

His going to dump me soon...
I inconvenience him

hey don't say that everyone deserves someone who makes them happy you could be me kissless 22 almost turning 23 guy who never had a girlfriend and no girl are interested in me

Honestly, insecurity isn't attractive. Even if you hunk you are hiding this part of yourself from him, you aren't. If he senses your anxieties about the relationship, then he will either suggest working on them with you, or yeah, he will end it.

It's up to you which way you want it to go.

well with that outlook, then yeah, I can see you as being annoying

Just talk to him about it holy shit

Sounds like you need God

that's because your desperate approval-seeking tinges everything you do. I used to be the same way. I recommend therapy or self-help

What happened to tits or gtfo?

How do you know OP is a chick?

got him XD

Does it matter? Fag tits or bitch tits or gtfo. Better? You upset I assumed it's gender? Fucking nog.

Same fag

Well no, it's just that tits or GTFO is reserved for chicks.

did you ask him for roses on valentine's day?

You could try learning fucking English