ENGLAND vs SCOTLAND

ENGLAND vs SCOTLAND

kick off at 7:45

England:Hart, Waker, Stones, Cahill, Rose, Sterling, Dier, Henderson, Sterling, Rooney, Lallana, Sturridge

Subs: Clyne, Heaton, Walcott, Jagielka, Bertrand, Townsend, Kane, Vardy, Rashford, Wilshere, Lingard, Pickford

Scotland:Gordon, Anya, Hanley, Berra, Wallace, D. Fletcher, Morrison, Brown, Snodgrass, Forrest, Griffiths

Subs:Marshall, Hamilton, R. Martin, Kingsley, Paterson, Bannan, Burke, Ritchie, Naismith, McArthur, C. Martin, S. Fletcher

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZiomS6CzBA
independent.co.uk/news/uk/scottish-independence/scottish-independence-english-people-overwhelmingly-want-scotland-to-stay-in-the-uk-9679439.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LEL GET FUCKED

Is that Burke lad injured or is he just a meme

rude

GREAT BRITAIN NATIONAL TEAM WHEN?

5th for Brexit isn't going to happen

Literally what is the point of John Stones

What is that rose thing on the players arm band?

>

It's to identify the gay players

>Stones

>this match

bit mean tbqh

Wake me up when there's a goal lads

>Scottish genetics

"I had to hide my erection as I left the polling booth" said Angus McHaggis

A tear dropped down my face, a drip of cum dropped down my leg. I had just voted no. I had just voted for my country to be subjugated by another country. Yet I entered the polling booth fully intending to vote yes. Why you ask?

I entered the polling booth, was about to tick yes. Then I looked at the no option. At first I was angry that such an option existed. Angry that we had to vote on whether to be a country. Angry that some people would even consider voting no.

I asked myself why people would vote no to being a country. I put myself in their shoes. That's when it happened. I noticed myself getting an erection for no reason. The more I imagined myself voting no, the larger the erection grew. I imagined Scottish oil money being transported south to London and it grew yet more. I imagined English Tories deciding Scottish fiscal, social and health policies and my cock began to bulge with one of the firmest erections I've ever had.

I closed my eyes, ticked one of the boxes. Opened my eyes. I had voted no. I put my voting ballot in the box and walked out, the tears dripping from my face, the cum down my leg.

Later that night when I saw the result of the referendum, I immediately came, then started crying. The day after I bought a chastity cage which I wear to this day.

My name is Angus McHaggis. I am Scottish; I am a cuckold.

>being in the British Isles
>not having your own flag

its 2016 lads

hibike

Cuckstamp

Hearts>Hibs. No debate. I'm English as well.

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=PZiomS6CzBA

>imagine being a filthy Englishman

Yuk

MAKE SCOTLAND GREAT AGAIN

Poor Joe Hart. He's had some time to get used to Italian defenders, and now he's got to put up with John fucking Stones.

come on can something happen already

Fuck off tax haven

Karen supports England

Who are the bad guys? England?

>oh blimey, offside
>pass, pass pass
>corner
>free kick
>repeat

Is this British football?

>anglo genetics

>yfw England and Slovakia win tonight and Scotland qualifying already looks like not happening

>Passion
Scotland 10/10
England 4/10

>Fans
Scotland 10/10
England 2/10

>Pride
Scotland 10/10
England 7/10

>Global appeal
Scotland 10/10
England 0/10

>Football history
Scotland 7/10
England 7/10

>Voting to stay in the EU
Scotland 10/10
England 0/10

>Current football ability
Scotland 4/10
England 6/10

boring thread boring game

eupho

Oy vey, no nazi sympathisers allowed

Karen would support any home team which qualified so she doesn't care about this match.

5 butterfaces

why does fletcher still get his game?

>snuggling up to le Frogs
>deep throating der Boch

Really shouldn't be a British Isle

>England reff balling this early

how do englishmen and scots get along irl?

They're Irish you dumb hick

Karen is getting NIPED right now by the eternal samurai

>HAHA I'm posting le slags xD

>American """""banter""""

would 1,4 and 5

i need a piss lads but i dont want to miss a second of this thrilling game of football

Dunno, I'd rattle the shit out of the 2nd and 4th girls from the left.

who is whiter? genuine question

>likes the eu
>values passion and pride in his country
fascinating doublethink angus

We don't

Most Englishmen wanted the Scotcucks to vote for independence.

Outside shitposting, it's alright.

The general idea that combined we are the true master race

I'm both. Mums from the lowlands, Dad from the midlands.

I just don't want people to know I was born in Everton

Not even watching the game.

Trainspotting 2 should be good.

Have England fans been hitting the gym to improve their reputation after losing in Marseille?

Hoping some pro-EU indyfags get BTFO.

haha good post

the relations get worse the lower class you get

I go to England all the time. But English chavs would gladly beat up someone for being Scottish and vice versa

should i watch this match or france-sweden?

Who do you reckon has the biggest willy on that pitch?

Nothing wrong with a hit and quit with a butterface

Actually you are wrong.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/scottish-independence/scottish-independence-english-people-overwhelmingly-want-scotland-to-stay-in-the-uk-9679439.html

i wish hoddle's mouth was disabled

Fine, unless the Scot is a foaming-at-the-mouth SNP supporter.

Fucking Sterling

>Rooney taking set pieces

Please stop

Rashford, Walcott, Vardy and Kane all on the bench.

Dare I say it, the best squad in the world?

Probably Grant Hanley

scots hate the english and the english don't give much of a shit

When was the last time Rooney actually scored a free kick?

>believing polls after all that's happened

dear me

Ah yes, polls, just like the ones that said Remain would win, and Trump would lose.

Polls overwhelmingly skew left, most working class English don't give half a shit about Scotland and would gladly see them leave.

Let's not forget that the culture and history of Britain is sprinkled with myths and legends. The scottish believe in Nessie, for example. The Welsh believe in magic. And the English have a Uefa European Championship.

theyre getting dominated at home by the shittest team in the universe, so ill say no

What are you lads going to eat?

>rooney on the pitch

It's like the relationship England has with Germany

has the bongland ever produced a fine woman

who even eats mars bars nowadays? they're way too small

I used to want them to stay because of WW2 ect.. but fuck them , hope they get it now.Theve let the side down so much recently

No, replace them all with Liverpool players and they are.

my bird's dad is full scottish and he lives on a council estate in manchester and everyone loves him

when was the last itme your mum gargled on my cock

when he fluked that one against Estonia two years ago probably

you wish
>see: butthurt IIT
>see: you right now

The Scottish have an inferiority complex and the English don't really give a shit.

>Austin, Defoe, Carroll, Deeney and Crouch can't even get in the squad

So many fucking World class options desu

why are bong men so envied and desired worldwide

England are lucky we aren't playing Kenny Miller. 5-0 Scotland if he was tbqh

Sturridge is shit, get him off

BTFO BTFO SKEKLAND BTFO

>you

SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL SCOTLEL

Bit of playful racism on both sides. Scots love to hate on the English, English are too busy hating every other nation on the planet to notice most of the time.

get fucked porridge wogs

SCOTLEL

BTFO
T
F
O

Southgate contract when?

STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE STUDGE