Sup Forums ive lost all motivation to do anything all i want to do is lay around and smoke weed...

Sup Forums ive lost all motivation to do anything all i want to do is lay around and smoke weed. I tried getting a better job so i can move out my moms house but no luck also dont have a car so im pretty limited
What should i do?

Been considering joining the army

Other urls found in this thread:

ralphstersspores.com/USA/
premiumspores.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Has Dongy Kong paid a visit to the supermarket?

Stop smoking weed. I promise your life will be better. It's hard I know.

Try vaping in absence of it.

Faggot

>durr stop smoking weed
Christfagdetected

Sorry id rather just cold turkey it vapes are kinda gay

This. My friend was a heavy weed smoker, and since he started vaping only smokes 1 joint a day. He still smokes weed, but in a fun way that doesn't make him a lazy loser anymore. I don't smoke weed myself but started vaping to quit normal smoking and it works extremely well.

You're pretty gay OP save some fucking money and buy a goddamn car

and fuck the army

learn guitar and join a band, singer of modern baseball had the same problem

Yeah maybe your right

I do own a guitar that i dont know how to play also a amp

Listen man. It's obvious you're not even 18. Get some education, stop being a retard stoner, and get off Sup Forums.

Nah man fuck you i graduated last year im not gonna have some stupid fag tell me my age

Step 1. Quit cold turkey.
Step 2. Quit all your friends
Step 3. Sell all of your shit.
Step 4. Buy a shit car with proceeds.
Step 5. Get a job stat.
Step 6. Get an ugly and i mean ugly girl.
Step 7. Get a better job.
Step 8. Read all you can read.
Step 9. Exercise.
Step 10. Start your own biz.
After that you are on your own.

The pitfall for smoking weed it using it as an escape. Now, idk if that applies to your situation, that something you need to be honest with yourself about. Weed is special. It's a social tool like nothing else, and it helps your introspection massivly, if you practice moderation and you use it for those puropses. Weed will ruin your life if you try to abuse it, because you'll get high and realize exactly why you're unhappy, and then when you're sober you forget and think you can drown it out with weed, perpetuating the cycle.

I've seen so many friends fall down that path. If they're lucky, they're just living at home, smoking weed and doing fuck all. Other hang out with gangbangers in trap houses, and some have slipped into heavy pill use or worse. Moderation and pure intention, those are the keys that make weed a powerful tool for a better life.

I could quit but my friends are awesome. I could sell my shit. And id never be caught with an ugly girl all my exs were were at least an 8/10. And im not settling with some shitty life id rather do something cool like play guitar

Well i mean i workout,skateboard,and work 30+ hours a week but it just seems like when im not doing that i just want to be high all the time cuz being sober is boring. Its really made me losing feeling for anything else

if being sober is boring find something to do sober that interests you. Learn how to grow something. I was bored, so I went online and bought a Paul Stamets book from amazon ($30) and now I know how to grow mushrooms at an industrial scale. Learn shit that interests you, man. Wanna grow plants (even weed, maybe?)? You can learn it online and buy all the supplies cheap from a walmart supercenter or gardening store. Learn how to play an instrument, they're cheap and you can learn how to play any style online.

weed is great for any time, but you wont feel good about doing nothing all the time, eventually. if you start off small, grow a small garden or learn 1 full song, you'll find that you suddenly have a lot more enthusiasm and motivation to do more, bigger goals.

start small, go bigger and more involved, baby steps, until you've achieved a passion

Joining the army wouldn't be a bad idea but for fucks sake stop smoking weed for a start. That's why you have no motivation. It will rob you of that.

But your hoping some stupid fag will tell yoU how to fix your life

I jusy started growing weed yesterday actually id love to grow shrooms but i cant find i trustable website

You sound like a fucking loser

How old are you user? What kind of job are you looking for? Any education or trade experience?

Way to get on the right track

shroomery.com my friend, all the resources you need. look up paul stamets. he's got shit for growing regular and magic mushrooms. all his books are on amazon for cheap.

you are the very essence of failure, your ancestors are shammed at the fact you represent their bloodline
blow to me

Tell me something i dont know

Don't listen to these fucking tards, don't be a degenerate. Drugs aren't cool. Get a real job and get out of mommy and daddys house

Most of my family was like this in the past actually my dad was like me but now hes ripped and drives a sportscar id like to do the same

for spores,
ralphstersspores.com/USA/
premiumspores.com/

Thanks man im more interested in them for the purpose of selling but occasionally theyre fun

Kys

Id like to be a cook at a better restuarant
Been working in a kitchen for 3 years

>Shit job
>Lazy
>No car
>No money
>Lives with his mom
>All gfs > 8/10

Sure, dude.

Still pretty fit though and tall as fuck it was easy getting girls in highschool

Well, let's be honest and not call them gfs. Theh we'rent girlfriends, this bit was all in your mind.

Alright...man whatever you say

You sound like a loser faggot

Oh gee thanks man