twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah sure

maybe..

nah you kinda tubby, lose 30 lbs then maybe

depends, how much?

Lose some fuckin weight ffs

Slam tight pupper

who took that picture tho

Would love too breed you like a sex slave. Want my Kik?

Yeah you are exactly type just don't be surprised if I go out for cigarettes and move to another state

Sure will.

god i love those nipples

is that a dirty shitstain or a shadow or some kind of blood stain?

No because the last thing we need is more ham planets brought into this world...

Lose weight and one more thing nipples are supposed to face the man not your feet.

Welcome to /b don't worry your virginity is safe

Negative, you are too short and a slob. Your room is a fuckig mess. I prefer taller women. Also your bad habbits would rub off on the children and they would be ok with poor hygiene which would result in bad brushing habits which would result in gingivitis and heart disease 3/10. U R A SLAM PIG.

Yes, definately, I like my girls to be real women ie. not skinny with zero tits and ass and that puss looks like it would give my thick shaft a warm and loving embrace!

I already gave it away to your mom

Newfags...newfags everywhere

OHHHHHH SHIET YOU DUN GOT MEEEEE

beggers cant be choosers

Do you live in nyc? Maybe we can arrange something.

You would beg for this mediocracy? Fucking beta.

No

double nigger, im not the one begging

More?

Yes. Moar.

No, you're a fat fuck.

More tits

Fuck off newfag.

You literally just said Beggars can't be choosers you fuckig beta ass faggot. This slut is mediocre af but probably wouldn't fuck you unless you roll of money.

What the fuck are those caterpillars on your face?

I wouldnt fuck her anyway, I'm good. you're the beta so fuck off and kys

goddamn.. what a babe

For the last time NO! I'm tired of seeing this midget Betty Page looking tub of shit.

Sorry my ride has a weight limit

fking shit... everytime I came here I see something disgusting like this and I lost all my fap mood for nice boobs and qt girls... she's so masculin jojo make all faces using her face as a template.. and that disgusting fat body. those fat old women boobs... how can you guys live with yourself know you like something like this...

Are you a midget? You look like one.

yes i would fuck her. I would not breed her tho. Dont want half of my kids dna to come from a fucking midget. I love my unborn son too much to stack the deck against him and make him a fucking manlet forever looking up to girls his age.
>checked dub dubs, mutant

No you are a man

sure would

es.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/6590911/curvy_girl.html

for anyone interested
She looks like the love of my life so i saved the link

Say that to my face fucker and not online

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm really tired of seeing this girl. I'm guessing she broke up with op so his year long venance will be posting the same 4 pics on Sup Forums over and over again. You really show her op.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I"ll have you know I graduated top of my class in clown school, and
have been involved in numerous secret surprise parties, and I have over 300 events planned each year. I am trained in guerrilla
costumes and am the top singer in the entire clown troop. You are nothing to me but just another smile to be gotten. I will wipe you the
fuck out with precision jokes and handstands the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You
think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret
network of pie makers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the giggles, maggot. The storm
that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your frown upside down. You're fucking happy as fuck, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime,
and I can WOW you with over seven hundred magic tricks, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in
magic tricks, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States performing arts center and I will use it to its full extent to wipe
your miserable frown off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever"
comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now
you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will blow bubbles of fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Where's the thing about crushing a windpipe?

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.