>Age
>Job
>Annual Salary
> Life satisfaction / 10

I'll start:

>26
>Civil Engineer working in construction management
>$65k AUD
>3/10 bored as fuck with my life, every day feels the same despite relatively good job & money, long term GF & yearly overseas holidays.. How to improve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jK1EqqHIOqw&t=1204s
youtube.com/watch?v=H5iJisdpriY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brag thread

>25
>Chemical Engineer working in mining
>$19k dls, I'm a mexifag
>2/10

wow what do the miners get paid?

>26
>NEET piece of shit
>dwindling neetbucks
>1/10 depressed loser

Senior CAD Tech.
$30k/yr.
0/10

I feel like I have no fucks left to give, and if the next 30 years of my life are going to be this I'd rather just put a bullet in my head.

Im in school to become a civil engineer. When did you decide to get into that field? Did you/do you still like it? And how has it affected your overall happiness?

>26
>student at community collage/ dog walker
>less then 5k a year
>4/10

Not sure what I'm going to do after this whole pathetic attempt at school thing goes. dad owns a pasta company, I know I'm doomed to be the new delivery driver once i don't have a good excuse.

OP you should improve by meditating everyday, and developing yourself spiritually by incorporating sessions of usage of psychedelics in order to obtain the insights of yourself and of this universe. Psychedelics shouldn't be abused and they should be used properly (not watching cartoons or some shit while on them). They're basically a short-cut that can open you up to some of the greatest insights of your life... Commit yourself to mastery. Master your psychology. Not to sound like a fag, but that's legitimately the way to improving your life and getting the most satisfaction. Success and materialistic things won't bring you unconditional happiness - that, you have to work at to get.

Word, buddh-user
OP and other depressed fags, read Walt Whitman

> 31
>Truck Driver
>$60k
>5/10

End of high school I decided I wanted to go into Civ Eng. Liked the concept of improving the built environment through design.. in reality engineers don't have much of a say, get walked all over and are essentially the guys who do the grunt work for huge evil companies that make massive profits and pass on little of that profit to the Engineers. (especially in construction) Dont do it. Sitting at a desk all day working essentially doing meaningless paperwork is destroying my soul.

>24
>Sales Manager Automotive industry
>90k before bonuses
>8/10

>35
>disability
>12,600
>suicide/10

>21
>Car salesman at large dealership
>$84k a year give or take a few k a year.
Shit is so cash

Fuck off, Alex.

>Age
>Job
Software Developer
>Annual Salary
$102,000, but I don't live somewhere really fucking expensive like Silicon Valley or NoVA,
>Life satisfaction / 10
6 / 10

The best psychedelics to try (start with a very minor dosage, wait 1-2 weeks before you increase the dose, then for a huge trip, again wait 1-2 weeks) Are ALL-LAD, 5MEO-DMT(different version of DMT, does not give hallucinations), REAL LSD, Psilocybin,
Always buy a testkit and do your homework, respect the fucking drug.

Seriously, psychelics, when used properly, can give you an amazing new outlook on life and shatter everything you think to be the truth. You're locked in a bubble right now and you can't understand why you can't leave, psychelics pop your bubble and show you that you've been a fish in water all along, this whole fucking time.

IMO everyone should try them, just have to respect it and not treat it like it's some sort of party drug.

>29
>Tax Accountant
>70k + bonus
>8/10

This.
Dont go into the drugs looking for a trip. Go into the drugs looking to LEARN. Doing it with friends can be a fun experience, but when you're alone I swear it unlocks happiness and understanding like no other drug or even non drug related experience. I highly recommend searching through your inner conscious via psychedelics, OP.

Maybe then you have to make a decision that will be a very hard one, but will ultimately change your life and where you're going. Many hardships will come from forth the choice is made, which will be based on one value and how you act on it: How important is your happiness to you?

>27
>Security Analyst
>75k/yr
>7/10

No job
I want to die

Forgot life satisfaction.
9/10

you should consider watching this:
youtube.com/watch?v=jK1EqqHIOqw&t=1204s

>31
>Pharmacy manager
>143k + bonus
>8.5/10

>18
>cashier at clothes store
>min wage, 30 hours a week (barely started)

2/10
I think about suicide everyday, nothing appeals to me anymore.

1st year apprentice electrician
$18.50/hr aud
4/10

>32
>Scientist
>59k/yr
>6/10

Science is a fucking joke, everything we do is a circus. I just wrote 6 because I met a girl recently. Also, my salary is shit.

My niggar

>31
>Truck Driver
>50k pa
>7/10

I feel as though my life satisfaction could be higher if I bought a jetski...

>19
>Dish washer
>$15k
>7/10

lifes pretty good, living with parents for the meantime, fooled around with psychedelics and many other drugs, made many new friends, hoping to get some motivation to get my foot into college

>40
>lawyer
>$550k or so
>8/10 -- amazing kids, wife lil bit of a dolt

>22
>IT consultant/architect
>60K AUD
>10/10 would skip out on university/college again.

>22
>meat clerk for grocery store
>16k
>6/10
Could be doing better but I just don't apply myself

>37
>tech dept manager in theatre
>around $90k depending on overtime
>a reasonable 7/10. The work itself is really just babysitting, problem solving and prevention, and dealing with uptight theatre types.

>>
trade school?

>24
>Train Conductor
>80-90k/CAD (depends on how hard i try)
>7/10 Good job,qt GF, wish i had more time for video games

>10/10 would skip out on university/college again.

Amen to that brother

Seriously anyone with a telephone and 2000 $ is 40 minutes away from 100k

I did TAFE, which is similar, I spent 6 months after high school getting accreditation's for stuff I already taught myself and then learnt everything on the job.

Started on 30k at age 19

>Age
>Job
Unemployed because I was framed by a cop. Don't want to get into it right now, because last time it took over the whole thread.
>Annual Salary
> Life satisfaction / 10
3/10
At least I have a 55 year old milf who is my gf and pays for everything. Can't go anywhere or do anything though. I've been in this house for 18 months. Trying to appeal this ridiculous case to the US SupremeCourt. She tries to stop me though. Maybe she knows I'll leave.

>21
>EMT
>10.50/hr
>6/10

I should mention that I fell for the /premed/ meme, so things are a mix of optimism and constant constant anxiety.

guy who bangs your mom
all hot pockets I can eat
life chouldn't get any better

>No debt

Feels good man

>35
>IT
>30k
>1/10

Had to drop out of college 10 years ago within a few classes of a CS and Physics degree due to money, the poor economy, and huge student debt. Within sight of going back now but pretty much have given all hope of a meaningful career in either field since I'm a decade behind where I should be. Even if I were to get the degrees by 40 I have absolutely no retirement savings and in either field you're kinda expected to put in a decade or so before you're making real "I don't have to worry about much" sorta cash. So been giving some serious thought to putting a gun in my fucking mouth lately.

Da troof right here.
Couple jobs here,
Glassblowing,
Homesteading,
Ag consulting

Tard wrangler
50k a year on average
8/10
Things are good and I get daily reminders that things could be a shit load worse

tiles man
84k last year
i wanna die

Cable Contractor Technician ( Spectrum cable)

Highschool dropout

Salary: $72,000 a year
Job satiafaction: 9/10
Life satiafaction: 7/10

Can confirm jetski improves life satisfaction... until they start breaking down

>31
>neet
>$0
>0/10

Oh job rate is like 8 or 9/10 cause why admit to being content and happy.
It's also not fully spring and in a move currently so that's harshin the homesteading.

How

>20
>Student
>11k
>3/10

>20
>foundry worker/operator
>$65K~ depending on overtime
>4/10 swimming in money, but lonely af

Window cleaner £3-400 a week own buisness
>work all day
>go out a t night picking cash up
Selling up in April got a buyer lined up £20 grand
Start over again sell again in a few years
Been doing this for 12 years planing retirement when 46 11 years to go

>Age - 29
>Job - Customer Service (Phone/Desk) - Roofing Iron manufacturer
>Salary - $45K NZD
>Satisfation - 7/10 - It keeps me busy. If im not busy i really start to dislike a job. What is starting to grind me is the over time. Cos Salary, dont get paid for overtime.

Sell a couple products on Amazon
400k/yr
6/10

>mike
>unemployed
> 20k a year
>pretty great don't have to work and i still get paid

Car washer
$15 dollars an hour (roughly 4. 8 hour shifts weekly)
2/10: Depressed, self harm, smoke, spend money on alcohol, show up to work the next day...

>26
>Lawyer
>100k
>7/10

It's only for the money, but I really love money

Loving the dream there mate why not go for full disability and get a tard chariot

Software Engineer
$152k + $0-$15k bonus
7/10 Work is not always great but I've got the money to do the things I want to do in life while I'm still young enough to enjoy them.

Buzzfeed Journalist
9/10

>Age
>Job
Scientist in robotics
>annual salary
127k Euros
>Life statisfaction
6/10, i love my work and got lots of shekels but im lonely from time to time

what do you sell?

wow, I've always wanted to work as a disability.

where you a lawyer, earning only 100k?

Insurance agent / bartend weekends
8/10 and kid on the way

The average salary is about 55k

>33
>DAF Plant Operator
>$60,000 AUD
>5/10 , I'm fed , I'm safe , I am free , I have guns , I have no wife or children , been girlfriendless for about a decade , I am just trying to survive , since women are horrible users and will drain you and move on , I have to also worry about the fucking economy and the state of the business I work for if I want to keep buying the house I live in.

I am happy for the vast majority of time , but I can't connect with a woman because of previous experience with them and statistical factual data that supports that most (not all) are going to divorce the husband and take his lifes work with her.

>16
>no job
>$0
1/10

no win, no fee

>30
>Labourer for a groundskeeping company (lawns, gardens, rubbish, etc)
>Not sure exactly because my hours vary, but it's under 35k AUD
>6-7/10 - There's a few things I'm not exactly overjoyed with, but to cut a long story short, ever since my last round of LSD doses I've just been a shitload happier about pretty much everything in existence.

Just graduated law school and passed the bar. You don't get to start out at 500k

>become the Pablo Escobar of lsd user

If you make that much whats a college student gotta do for money

>scientist

what kinds cunt? maybe science in your field sucks because there is either nothing to work on nowadays (because no funding)

or, the only things you can work on basically require 1000% dedication to the field or a genius level brain to get anywhere with anything (for example, nanomaterials or something like fucken darpa slaveworks)

ive worked for some of their shitty fucking robotics programs when i was an apprentice. its fucking absurd. if you arent basically fucking einstein you have to dedicate something like 12-14 hours a day doing the same exact shit; look at the plans of the robobro that the genius whipped up, make some very minor fucking actuator or gyro for said robobro, then spend like fuckng 4 hours with robobro hooked up to a pc sorting out any glitch with the program, changing the tightness/pressure of hydraulics so robobro doesnt fucking have a siezure, and just basically spending all fucking day tediously sorting out problems with the small tiny little fucking part you and like 1 or 2 other fucking weebs got assigned to by mr fuckjng genius.

worst part is. mr fucking genius will probably go into the room that you had the fucking arm in and think he is the absolute shit, so he fucking reworks some of the fucking arm without telling anyone. then, when you get back there in the morning, the arm doesnt fucking work anymore and starts fucking siezing and shit. AND THEN, mr fucking genius walks in all smug like and tells you he "improved" the designs and hands you a sheet with some slight tweaks so you have to do the whole thing over again.

fucking hate it, if you arent a fucking "overseer" or one of the fucks that gets to acutally tamper with the bp, you are basically stuck just doing adjustments and sorting out glitches all day

im honestly surprised that the fucks working on atlas havent all killed themselves yet

>tfw when robro begins having a siezure because mr genius raped him at night

How in the big blue fuck did you arrive at that? Besides, I only advocate its use; I'm not interested in distributing or selling it to anybody.

forgot pic

youtube.com/watch?v=H5iJisdpriY

Damn dude. I respect you guys. You should be making a lot more.

Neck yourself

House husband
>wife's an accountant so I have no need to work now
>play games visit Sup Forums smoke weed most of the day
All I have to do is clean house daily witch I split with my best bud and get in done in a few hour
10/10
Altho sometimes I fell there's something missing

>22
>Software engineer
>70k CAD
>6/10
every couple weeks i have a day where literally all i can see around me is the ridiculous ladder climbing corporate salary chasing faggotry of all my co workers. Then I see that there's basically no way to make more money and be more successful without joining these losers. I got into compsci to write code, I don't want to give presentations at board meetings or go to business meetings, fuck that lame ass shit.

Project Manager
80k/yr
8/10

Just move to america and double your salary....

what kind of robot was it?

go to law school?

>27
>Between Jobs - Formally GeekSquad Agent
>$0 - was $36,000 USD
>7/10 Just started transitioning into a woman finally, and I'm hot as fuck.

You're alright.

>23
>Research intern in uni
>I don't like what we are researching, but the contacts are good for jumping in the future to a lab that research my topic of interest

Fuck 8 years thats a joke. I meant during college, because paying for law school and loans and shit is not cheap

Ive always wanted to work at a theatre. I just enjoy movies a lot for some reason. How is it? Did you have a degree or just move up?

everyday you see the same black sunday

>30
>tech bro
>115k

West coast tech scene is competitive, especially with girls because there's like 4 guys to every girl, so my hookups have dwindled to nothing over the last 4 years. Won't even get started about dating. I have fun hobbies like flying planes, sailing boats, go to gym 4x a week, but I usually just get shitfaced 4-5 times a week because I get bored. What's the point?

>clean house daily
>Altho sometimes I fell there's something missing
Your testicles. You have to take them back from your wife.

You look like Michael Cera.

Awwwww that's so sweet, thank you.

Burn it to the ground, grow as a person, do something meaningful with your life.

It will suck, you will get lower than ever before, and then you will get higher than ever before.