Prove to me that the Earth isn't flat

Prove to me that the Earth isn't flat

Pro tip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ddFvjfvPnqk
youtube.com/watch?v=f_LQf5ViDI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck is that lol, what a shit tier boring universe. At least ours has a few hundred billion galaxies.

Seriously man, this has no imagination what so ever. This would piss God off if anything, by making it seem like he's simple minded.

Prove to me this wouldn't get boring as fuck fast

Pro tip: You can't

Proof: Science
You: Cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=ddFvjfvPnqk

If the earth is flat, why are there still oceans?

Checkmate, christianity.

I am God. Earth is not flat.

if the earth is flat, how does gravity come from?

The air that surrounds us is heavier than we are which keeps us down

You can't see every continent on Earth from space at once. Check mate

Nothing's heavier than you, fedoralord.

In which case it would fall down and expand in area, eventually (quickly) falling off the edge of the earth, much in the same way that a bucket of sand does if you dump it on a table. If that were true, there would be no air.

That implies that we are heavy. Why are we heavy if not for gravity?

-99/10 bait

the only thing keeping you down is your autistic nigger brain

Your views are shit, and i will not subscribe to you newsletter

You've been lied to since you were born and presented with no evidence of a heliocentric model of the Solar System, think freely. We have scripture that shows you the truth.

>Listening to a book that's been playing telephone including translations into the mix for 2k+ years
Yeah okay faggot, live in your delusional world that isn't anywhere near the same as the original scripture of when people were talking about reading and writing as new things into the world

walk off the edge and prove it with a gopro

You have to talk in his language
Since "you can't proof it" is enough proof: proof to me the Earth isn't round

pro tip: you can't

The shadow of earth on the moon in a LUNAR eclipse.

Explain that you fat flatties

If you stick a stick in the (sticky) ground, it will produce a shadow. The shadow moves as time passes (which is the principle for ancient Shadow Clocks). If the world had been flat, then two sticks in different locations would produce the same shadow:

A trip from America to Australia takes longer than a trip from Australia to America because planes only fly in one direction when going longer than a certain distance.

This implies the plane flies all the way around a globe...

Are these threads better or worse than the cuck, trap, and furry threads these fat shills shitpost all day?

I can't decide.

they come up with the theory so the burden of proof is on them. they have no evidence but they call science bullshit anyway. so they would dismiss any actual scientific evidence.

Prove to me that the Earth is flat.

Flight times.

If earth was flat, then the longest flight time is reserved exclusively for the ends of the earth. Those two places in reality don't require that length of time because they are actually near each other, which is explained by round earth.

The earth is moving through space in a vertical direction with an acceleration of 9.81 m/s^2

Gravity is a thing.

A mass the size of the Earth couldn't maintain a plate-like shape; it'd inevitably collapse into a spheroid.

Anti-science religiotard conspiracy theorists BTFO.

Prove heaven is real. If it is real, what the fuck do you do in heaven?

acceleration is not gravity

>Using the Bible as a viable source
Wow kys

How can a ship sail beyond the horizon if the Earth is flat?

And that scripture supports the Earth as it really is. A globe.

The motion of the stars in the Southern hemisphere have destroyed any flat Earth claims. Try again.

>what the fuck do you do in heaven?
I hear its a bunch of faggot christians frolicking around other faggot christians

youtube.com/watch?v=f_LQf5ViDI0

it is in the right reference frame.

Oh no don't bring that up. According to these asshats it's a problem with the human eye.

A flat earth would be two dimensional, since we move in a three dimensional space the earth cannot be flat

You do realise that acceleration "upwards" would end up having the "flat earth" reach incredible speeds and basically kill everyone that attempts jump

even if that was true, what is generating the acceleration?

"reference frame"

GTFO stupid cunt. If the earth were accelerating upwards, we would only feel it either if we were hitting something or it were to stop.

To further explain this, run forward (hard to do on your fat stubby autistic little legs) and throw a ball directly upwards. If you maintain your speed, it should land almost exactly in your hands, a little bit further back due to wind resistance. Thats what frame of reference means you uneducated troglodyte.

There is no air in space you reprobate.

But that's where the fun begins, the sun and moon aren't 2.9 miles above us. So why can we see them, but not the ship?

Thats the fucking point you dumbass. We would feel the wind if it were there pushing down on us, and that were the force keeping us on the earth, but we dont feel the wind, do we? Therefore no 'space air' pushing us down, ergo the force keeping us here would be gravity you autistic fuck lord.

Go crawl back into your mothers vagina and grow some brain cells.

Because the Earth is round. Case closed.

I think i have it figured out. The earth is indeed flat, but it has been built on top of an alien spaceship. The aliens have built the land on it and little by little gave us technology and have been watching us for many many years. They come from beneath the surface, where they live (thats why they are pale) to abduct us, tag us and release us back to the "wild" for further studies.

Good lord you are retarded. I'm not that faggot supporting flat earth theory.

How high are you

Bait confirmed faggots. You can all go home now

Thanks Papa

Im sober. I rarely drink, just occasions. I have an open mind, just an idea.

I dunno, I'm not the guy arguing for flat earth. I'm just saying that that reason doesn't work.

16th century? Middle Eastern men of science had theorized and all but proved it was round way before that. Idiot.

Well that is the purpose of that specific argument, for these flat earth idiots to say that the Earth is obviously round. There's no other explanation of why a ship can sail over the horizion
>hurrrdurr eye can only see that far!
yet we can see the stars. They would probably come up with some other retarded explanation.

Anytime, son. I want you to know I only do this because I know it's what's best for you

Well because stars give out light constantly, and even though light travels pretty fucking fast, it takes many years to get to earth to be seen by the eye, that's why when stars are seen, we only see the state of star many years back. Ship does not give out constant and bright light to be seen over horizon

The Earth she's a round like a you head.

That's what an INERTIAL reference frame is. In a non-inertial reference frame (such as one that is ACCELERATING), Newton's three laws don't apply. IE, an object at rest may not stay at rest, and an object at motion may not stay in motion. Examples of non-inertial reference frames include cars taking a turn on a road, merry-go-rounds, actively-thrusting rockets, and planets.

In response to your original gripe, human ears contain an organ that can sense changes in relative velocity. You've probably noticed that you can tell when something, say, a car, or an elevator, is speeding up or slowing down with you in it. Again, you're only unable to notice the change when at constant velocity.

Source: Physics PHD, theoretical and applied

well shit

I can't teach a dog to see in color either But it has nothing to do with the validity of the electromagnetic spectrum

how do magnets point north?

Fuck...
That does explain Pangaea, continental drift, and the single-origin human theory...
Also if the top of the ship is slightly curved, that may explain boats going over the horizon and sunrise/sunset.

Well user, if you find yourself being assassinated, let us know. Should be a pretty good indicator of you being right.

>Physics PHD, theoretical and applied
why the fuck are you on b?

>how can solar eclipses happen if they are on the same distance to us

>Why?

Last bastion of Anonymous Free Speech!

We got your back user.

Of course Earth is flat. If it weren't, you would fall, because it would be round and you can't stand. Duh.

Keep my religious beliefs away from you're moronic ones. This is why we get shit and people won't just leave us alone.

seems legit