Tfw Rick Ross owes millions to the IRS

>tfw Rick Ross owes millions to the IRS

Discuss musicians with serious financial problems. Bankruptcies, huge bills for back taxes, all the fun stuff!

Other urls found in this thread:

billboard.com/articles/news/6663777/surf-guitar-legend-dick-dale-touring-illness
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I seen a rich nigga go to jail
He put Wi Fi in his cell
Middle of the night, my nigga wanna Skype
I just count money for him, that shit just get him hype

Poor Will Smith. A respectable rapper forced into acting by the IRS. I'm sure he regrets every moment of his acting.

one of the wackest lines ever

Soon to be Ja Rule

dude the Fresh Prince of Bel Air is hot shit

Dick Dale is caught in a vicious cycle where he has to perform shows to cover medical expenses
billboard.com/articles/news/6663777/surf-guitar-legend-dick-dale-touring-illness

fuck off rap critic

>all my taxes reported
>all my exes deported

wow

i actually heard of this line back when melon reviewed the album, lol...but saw that rap critic video too

this can't be a real line

He could have filed the tax returns and then just not paid the balances due. That's a lot better than not filing the tax returns at all.

Didn't 50 Cent file for bankruptcy? I didn't even know a single person could do that.

Is this nigga gay? Why would he not be hittin his girl up?

>Didn't 50 Cent file for bankruptcy? I didn't even know a single person could do that.
> I didn't even know a single person could do that.

Man what??

I'm not smart, okay? I thought just businesses can go bankrupt.

Not really surprised by this

CHARGE YOUR PHONE NIGGA

It is charging wtf you on about

I don't know what you heard about me
But a bitch can't get a dollar out of me

>mfw it was a lady's lawsuit against him that forced him into bankruptcy

>Didn't 50 Cent file for bankruptcy?
he did it so he could avoid giving his ex alimony or any child support rich people do it all the time to hide their finances or restructure themselves financially

see

>rich people do it all the time to hide their finances or restructure themselves financially

This is not accurate.

you realize what chapter 11 bankruptcy is? its so when you fuck up and your business is failing you dont lose all the money you sunk into it and can put it elsewhere or recover your losses. Rich people definitely do file for bankruptcy to not pay something back, 50 cent is doing it now even though its not convincing. filing for bankruptcy doesn't automatically mean you're broke

>Rich people definitely do file for bankruptcy to not pay something back, 50 cent is doing it now even though its not convincing. filing for bankruptcy doesn't automatically mean you're broke

Good fucking luck getting a judge to approve a bankruptcy filing that completely stiffs the creditors or getting them to agree to a BS settlement. I work in a high net worth individual tax practice. We haven't had a large individual client file BK in years, and I haven't heard of any of our business clients filing BK for awhile.

It's not like filing BK is some sort of magical solution for improving your finances.

(And yes I realize that chapter 11 is largely for corporate bankruptcies)