Hey I'm new to Sup Forums

Hey I'm new to Sup Forums.
I'm curious as to why Canadians are hated here so much?
Could I get a quick rundown?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like the Canadians are their crazy shitposting

because we make a lot of really bad threads all the time

All Canadians have reddit-tier humor and reasoning here and don't belong.

>new to Sup Forums
>his first thread is absolutely abhorrent

Is it in their genes?

I always thought the Canadian hate on Sup Forums was mostly ironic/memery but on Sup Forums it's genuine

They gloat about murdering baby seals daily.

Canada has been pretty cool today

75% memery
25% blow over from pol after trudeau was elected.

bunch of aspbergers shitposters won't stop posting abhorrent threads and makes our general IP look bad

easy to proxy into canada due to lax laws

canadians generally enjoy when americans are annoyed and play it up when something is annoying an american, meanwhile americans are too autistic to understand when someone is pulling their leg

their nation is so boring and their culture so inexistent that they try to make up for how lame they are by being extra edgy, but being from the most generic country in the world, they are just unable to come up with anything interesting

i dont like canadians because they are fucking passive aggressive.

they remind me of catty females that are nice to your face but be a loud complaint bitch behind your back.

i prefer australians much better, they sassy and in your face so i know what to expect and learn to adapt to them

canadians are nice to you first then try to stab you.

australians are rude to your face but wont stab you

americans just stab you

DELETE THIS

nice redditspacing

OP, please keep your shitposting on Sup Forums and get the fuck out of here. And fuck the people replying ITT for giving him attention.

t. The faggot who always posts "" in my threads about Canadian politics

>canadians are nice to you first then try to stab you.
thanks to your cultural imperialism :^)

Good boy

Now go invest in Sydney instead of Vancouver

And chinese people will just take a shit on your floor

not him but the rules specifically state that all politics belong on Sup Forums (doesn't even matter since mods and jannies never moderate this board)

Because you are
A
FUCKING
LEAF

Two bad posts, one """nation"""

I really don't get how you can discuss international topics without touching on politics.

We all love Canadians. But we love the it even more to point out the leaf on your flag. Countries we do hate: Pakistan and every other country except Canada . did you know When you type Canada on an Android Phone a leaf pops up in the suggested sextion Canada

why?

>excessive quoting

Oh yes, the memer chimes in with his equally useless post.

Healthy young Canuck goes to parents, gets ignored, doesn't feel so good and seeks attention - Sup Forums. Many such cases!

No, that would be me.

Sup Forums.org/rules#int
>All politics and current events belong on Sup Forums.

Stop posting blatant political threads on Sup Forums. Stop shitting up the board. If just you and the /r9k/ poster stopped shitposting daily, the overall quality of Sup Forums would noticeably improve.

I'm not even trying to be mean. It's just that you clearly haven't learned your lesson after having your political threads deleted, and I'm guessing you've also been banned or warned more than once as well. You know the rules. If I posted a NSFW thread about "international women", it would also be breaking the rules, since this is a work safe board. It doesn't matter if posting women from around the world getting railed is "Sup Forums-related".

I just don't get why you have to be so anal about it when there's so many worse threads up without issue or concern.

>If just you and the /r9k/ poster stopped shitposting daily, the overall quality of Sup Forums would noticeably improve.

"There must always be a Lich King"

all leafs are starting to blend into the >tfw spend all day on Sup Forums leaf. whenever i see a shit thread like this, i always think its him and i feel like he's samefagging as all you leafs in here

Oh fuck right off, how is a simple inquiry a terrible thread?
Now I know you're just reaching for reasons to syrupniggerpost.

:&

FUCKING MIND GAMES... STOP THE FUCKING MIND GAMES neet-canadanon

stawwwpppppppp

Canada-related jokes like how we always say sorry, like Tim Horton's, and are really nice are ultimate normie-tier memes.

im going to sleep now bye

:3 goodnight. sleep tight. i actually really like you and your posts. please continue. thanks. please read this before you go. please

ta-ta!

To be honest, most of the time it is the same guy.

This nice brit elucidates the problem well

One Australian made fun of our flag and suddenly we became the most hated country on Sup Forums

That's literally it

i have the same feeling. everyones getting better knowing which post is his nowadays

bongs speaks the insightful truth

i think we are the most hated

you're all beta liberals

That pretty much sums it up.

Australian English teacher on a VPN detected.

who was that strayan. what happened that day. tell papa the story

First it started tame, basically one person spammed "Why does this country exist and why hasn't it been nuked yet?" with a picture of Canada. This was posted everyday. Soon after Aussies started spamming golden lels everywhere with ">Canada HAHAHHAHA" (this was the time when golden lels really took off on Sup Forums)

This went on for weeks until a Canadian made a thread reminiscing about the old red ensign and how it was replaced by just "A fucking leaf", the Aussies finally had a new thing to shitpost about. The leaf maymay caught on but was mostly contained to Sup Forums. After Trudeau was elected, the Canada hate was revitalized and exploded on Sup Forums as well and here we are today.

You guys are mean.
It's not our fault we have no identity. We've only been a country for 150 years. You guys have had centuries to cement your cultures.
Australia is different because they're a bunch of criminals isolated from the rest of the world and had to make do.

Pretty much this