Seriously though where did this whole "born gay" lie come from and why do people actually think it's plausible and not...

Seriously though where did this whole "born gay" lie come from and why do people actually think it's plausible and not just a mental disorder like binge eating or doing drugs? There's no beneficial or practical reason for one man to put his penis in another's mouth or anus and it's been proven to be high risk behavior both for disease and injury.

>conservative logic
>using a pic of a liberal as their example of a conservative

why do you care what another man does with his dick?

Kal Penn is a badass and worked for the Obama White House you dummy

I was born horny that's all I know

Except their both wrong because you're not born anything. The stimulus around you decides your preferences.

>There's no beneficial or practical reason for one man to put his penis in another's mouth or anus and it's been proven to be high risk behavior both for disease and injury.
That applies to women too you dumbass.

That's bad even by 9gag standards

It's observed at similar rates in all mammals?

Probably that.

And who really is born with sexual desires anyways? It's not like you come out thinking "boy I sure like penis" it's a decision made later in life by your ability and desire to breed. If you don't then you have no reason to have risky sex. If being gay were really about "love" then why can't they repress their animal urges to avoid put their penises in places they don't belong and just not give another man AIDS?

Thats just not true, and im not even op.
Animals have instincs. We are animals.

How the hell would anything survive?

When i was a kid, there was this one boy that was flaming gay at the age of 7.

Some people are born that way. Other people just want attention and choose to be. Like 90% of Sup Forums

Yes and men were just an example moron.

Are you saying that mexicans learn to like mexican food the same way gays learned to like taking dicks? From their parents?

I mean, being born gay and gay being a mental disease aren't mutually exclusive.

Also, individual rights. If two consenting adults want to sword fight with their dongles, fine. Just don't force me to dongle fight with you.

Straight animals killed the queer ones at one point, now we coddle the fags like an endangered species.

Being gay/trans is the result of rape and molestation at a young age.

Oh okay...

So you're one of those Conservatives that think is only for procreation and nothing more.

Right then.
Nothing to see here.

Mexican food is liked because its delicious, who the fuck doesnt like Mexican food?!

Why should they be able to spread their homosexual ideas to MY kids and ruin MY bloodline because some kids wanted to molest mine? We have rights too. Rights to ban and abolish the gay agenda and stop you from killing off our families.

And that's why I like tacos? Because I was raped by a taco?

fucking delicious

>There's no such thing as being born gay

How do you explain your faggotry then

>think it is for procreation and nothing more
that's pretty much it

Having sex when not trying for children is like drinking on a work day

Not very practical and wastes resources and time

so you're saying that you're worried about men being gay because you don't want to get HIV when you fuck other dudes?

trololololol

You were showed tacos at one point. Even pushed to try them I bet.

Gays were shown a penis/vagina at a young age, forced to try it and it became a custom

well how else am i supposed to have fun at parties?

1/10
You got my reply

the same reason you're allowed to spread your heterosexual ideas to their children.

any logic you use to promote your own lifestyle applies to them too, unless you abandon individualism

Snorting coke off trap asses

this was actually pretty damn good

Heterosexuality isn't some unhealthy lifestyle that will get you ridiculed and hated it's the reason you're alive.

I run into this conservative idea that kids should be brought up to think and act the same as their parents.

It makes me feel sorry for the kids. A lot of them could have made something of themselves if they didn't have to deal with overbearing ignorant parents who fly into an incoherent rage every time someone challenges the beliefs they should have challenged themselves.

Our precious bodily fluids.

Unhealthy because of AIDS? You know AIDS isn't exclusive to gay people right?

p-please use a trigger warning next time if you're going to mention t-t-tacos.

This kind of concentrated faggotry takes both practice and talent.

He wasn't born being this gay but he worked at it and look at him now.

Or maybe we want clean drug needles faggot! Go shove a big fat penis in your asshole homo.

Whether you want to or not you're a result of whoever showed you how to live growing up. Maybe some of us just don't want fags influencing our children to make bad decisions just because they did.

Eh. I still thinks being gay is superior to being black

I'd argue that it is.

Heterosexuality being the "norm" is a socially constructed, arbitrary designation.

Just let people do what the fuck they want. If your kids turn gay because they saw two guys holding hands, then you fucked up as a parent. But hell, even if your kids want to be gay, let them.

find a heterosexual equivalent to bugchasing?

Why do these people have to keep showing up and challenging my world view! How do I protect my children from different ideas!?

this post is you

pic related

hardcore dorilocos

aziz ansari's right, you grow into your sexuality

I agree your upbringing plays a huge part in your life.

You can still take your boy hunting, but later on when he decides he wants to suck a dick you have to accept his choice and love him anyway. He'll still be your kid.

I think the real question here is why do you give a fuck .. so long as it doesn't hurt anyone else who cares what someone else does with their cock... stick it in the garbage disposal if you want

You're not suppose to be wrong when you have dubs faggot.

Heterosexuality is the norm because its the most common sexually, the gays out number the straights then the gays will be the norm.

Yeah, your upbringing is important. The thing is, a kid doesn't "learn" to be straight or gay. it's a natural inclination. no one showed the first humans how to fuck.

The easiest way I always thought about this born/choice debate is with something I heard once. "You are a creation of everything and everyone you've ever known" which I think holds some truth. How can you be something you haven't learned or at least used a collective of ideas to become something. If guys were originally born that way then logically they shouldnt have never had a family with kids for a long periods of time.

isn't that what the fuck i just said?

dubs are never wrong, but sometimes people can't read/infer for shit

Cause all women are whores
Im gay Cause i dont want to hear all their shit.

People actively looking to harm themselves? Bdsm or marriage. Take your pick

I'm both disgusted and intrigued...

This. I'm both gay and black, therefore everyone hates me and I'm not attractive. Why couldn't I just be gay?

Faggots, it's clearly 1) both 2) a spectrum.

Who's the patient zero homo? Go blame him for corrupting your children.

muh feelings

>Heterosexuality being the "norm" is a socially constructed, arbitrary designation.
It's how animals reproduce, in case you haven't noticed having a baby with two of the same isn't a "choice" when you're gay.

Can't tell if troll or retarded.

Yeah. But let's say that you grow up on an island by yourself. At sexual maturity, if a woman is dropped off on the island, you will know that you are sexually aroused, and you will know how to have sex with her. That's not taught, it's a part of your hardwiring. If that hardwiring gets mixed up, then its not too much of a stretch of the imagination that a man might be sexually attracted to another man despite how he feels about it.

Most gay people can't help who they are attracted to any more than you can. The question then becomes, is it worth punishing them in some way if they deviate in the bedroom? Most people who adopt individualism would say no.

Would probably be somebody from ancient Greece.

The first humans had sex for reproduction purposes and beheaded or stones gays to death.

Holy shit please use google. You don't automatically get aids just from sticking a dick in a mans ass. And they want to get off to so why not with each other in an act we refer to as making love

Assuming reproduction is the only goal of sexuality, sure.

You put a limit on your own thoughts, which makes everyone else look retarded to you, but it's actually you with the limited understanding.

Regardless of causation, it is most certainly a mental disorder.

neither of those involves permanent infection with a deadly disease that can be spread to others, though. That's more significant than the self-harm aspect.

Get that time machine warmed up.

driving is high risk and results in death far more often then a guy putting his wiener in another guys butthole.

why cant it be both?
some people are born gay, and others develop it from trauma or illness.

either way, why the hell does it matter to you where other guys are putting their wieners?

Actually, the boy-lovers in Greece were a vocal minority and were generally looked down on.

In gaol that's like lobster and fillet steak.

>why can't they repress their animal urges
because its impossible dumbass.

you would have to be neutered.

And we've come a long way since then in terms of individual freedom and expression. :)

I've always thought that it spreads thru the gay community faster because they fuck all the time. Any gay friend I've had tells me about threesomes and other kinky shit they do. Hetro couples are too busy hating each other

funny story, in Maine prisoners used to be fed lobster every day because it was considered trash food

>still having this argument
>2017

>implying you have any sexual attractions at birth
Born gay is a fucking meme, don't be retarded.

Nobody is actually "homosexual", they always start off just being edgy.
>Some of them buy into their own bullshit.

Who cares, just let them be retarded.

Good idea, if only people didn't get so butthurt at the idea

I was never a big fan of the "born this way" argument. It implies that they would change if they could. Really it just shouldn't matter. Orgasm is one of the most exilerating things we can experience as humans and to me I find it odd when people aren't willing to experiment.

Yeah so far we've started reverting back to being ignorant animals again.

If just the idea of being gay is enough to make your kid swing for the other team they were always going to be gay

thats a cute picture, but conservatives are generally the ones who don't think. they're typically poorly educated, make their decisions based on experience and tradition (as opposed to facts and rationality).

but hey, if you post this meme enough, you'll start to believe the opposite

People like you are why Idiocracy is becoming a true documentary

Both parties want you on their side. As if conservatives don't want you to think just like them

blame conservatives for that one

>gaol

You know, I only figured out what that even was last year.

I'm 25.

Christ.

It's actually thought that homosexuality is not only perfectly natural, but necessary in the animal kingdom- it's found in many animal species, not just human, that homosexual animals will often adopt abandoned babies of their own or sometimes other species, a trait many heterosexual animals don't have as they are busy with raising their own young.
Heterosexuality being the norm is actually a fairly modern concept as well, in the grand scheme of things, and was mainly a European thing pre-colinization of America. In native tribes and some ancient civilizations from around the world, homosexuality and transgenderism was common and not frowned upon at all. Religion is what played a major part in making the whole one man one woman a thing that people believed should be the only sexuality.

What's unhealthy about being gay? If you mean the ridicule and hate that's your fucking fault and maybe you should mind your own business. They don't try to ridicule you for being straight.

>experience opposed to facts
What kind of shit are you smoking?

again, a failing of the lack of respect for facts instead of experience

>i've SEEN a penis and a vagina, so i know exactly what gender and sex is

the facts:
gender and sex are different

reality. i rolled it up and smoked it.

so basically, because conservatives dont understand the difference between biological sex and gender, the left doesn't understand science?

?????????

in what world is the incompetence of conservatives even remotely okay?

We had one at my school too. I maintain you're born one way or another

Conservatives are trying to bring us back to what makes us human to begin with. Religion is what makes us different than the animals, belief in something larger than we are, even if you don't believe in a conventional God, believing in nothing and thinking there is no consequences is what makes animals animals.

You literally just repeated what he said you dumb ass dubs aren't wrong

If we do not chose our sexual preferences and have no say so over our own sexual orientation then i guess all of those child rapist and molesters are just fine. I mean they have a sexual attraction to children and if we dont chose our sexual orientation.

lol@ Kal Penn literally worked in the Obama administration