Kids these days will never know the amazinghood of a 19th century handmade Austrian fingerbox

>kids these days will never know the amazinghood of a 19th century handmade Austrian fingerbox

I lost mine when I moved. I'm so pissed off. Will never get hands on an authentic finger box ever again.

can i put my winkie in it?

newfags don't know what a fingerbox is for

this shit is still a thing?

>kids these days
>kids days
>kids

>wow newfag what does a fingerbox feel like???
>like this

Nice digital fingerbox user,
However have you had an Amish handcarved one? My favorite ones.

They found fingerboxes made by polynesian seafarers that they used as entertainment on voyages between atolls and islands

>tfw lost all my finger boxes

Victorian fingerboxes were adorned with gold leaf, recently made available to the world for the first time, and usually carved with anglican hymns

fuck i miss my fingerboxes

Around 1000 flawed fingerboxes were assembled and disseminated from the Tattery and Duck Co. around the turn of the 19th century. They left the factory intact but due to humid conditions during their initial shipment from the factory, warped until the fingerholes were skewed - This has become known as the Cheshire style as pictured

you fucking animal

its a finger box not your little brother

Seeing this thread made me climb into my attic to find my old fingerbox from my childhood, when I stuck my finger in a brown recluse bit me. What do?

Give it to me since I lost mine

Dropped it when I was bit, splintered to pieces on contact with floor, do I need to go to hospital? Don't feel to well now

F

>not recognizing 16th century fingerboxes.

It's a shame we are letting such a great art become forgotten. My grandfather was a third generation fingerbox maker, and will probably be the last. What has the world come to?

whats your favorite finger box anons

mine was one i got when i was 14 from my grandfather made from brushed copper. it was best for the summer because it wouldn't warm up as quick which made it even more refreshing

they're more overrated than Bach

what is a fingerbox?

penisbox: superior.

look it up on wikipedia.

God, I miss mine. Ayo is supposed to be reputable, but they always seem to chip and splinter not long after unpacking them :/

I made my own a little while ago.
I'll go see if I can find it

Lrn2quote and
>greentext
Newfag.

Underrated

oh i have my favorite little finger box, shes such a !!!

ayo fucking invented them! of course he's fucking reputable!

penisbox, still superior

Found it

The only thing worse than these fucking threads is the lazy attempts of the people who actually believe they have any more potential than just shitposting.

Sage goes in all fields, you can go fuck yourselves.

some guy at the Caribbean market tried to sell me one of these, claimed it was a multi-port ceramic fingerbox.

"that there's a brick," i told him. "try shoving it up your ass."

aww, what's wrong? your attempts to force-meme the whole "suck a log of shit out of andy sixx' ass" thing didn't work? never mind. i'm sure you'll come up with something better one day.

>He's mad he never had a fingerbox as a kid

Don't worry, user, I got a finger for your box right here.

HOLY SHIT! OSCAR WILDE HAS BEEN REINCARNATED AND IS POSTING ON Sup Forums!