I've never been this depressed & I need to talk even if no one cares. Listen or don't

i've never been this depressed & I need to talk even if no one cares. Listen or don't.

I just walked into my home & caught my bf with another girl. I came home early and he started acting all weird like he didn't wanna let me in (mind you, this is MY house. We've lived together for 3 years, but he doesn't pay a single bill) The other woman was sitting on my couch hiding under a blanket with her fucking toes sticking out.

I have always provided for us. I am such a good fucking person & a good girlfriend & I always swallow my pride and be there for him and let him feel like he runs shit even though I'm the only one contributing financially. We've been together 4 years, living together for 3. Last year in Sept, I lost my job & we were struggling to get by. I went out of town for a new job & was gone for 2 months. I came home to surprise him... there was a hideous bitch with caterpillars for eyebrows in my fucking living room.

I think something snapped. I've spent 4 years planning a future with this guy doing everything I can to make him happy everything i do is for him... I've always been a little down & have anxiety... but now I can't fucking handle it idk what to do with myself. I want him out but he has nowhere to go...he's leaving on the 1st. As for now, he is still fucking talking to her like he doesn't give a fuck about my feelings. He's literally outside in the car talking to her right now. I feel so stupid and ashamed and I'm hurting so bad. This happened almost a week ago and I'm trying to be civil, but sometimes during the day I just burst into tears. I just punched a hole in my door and broke like a dozen hangers. He is the only person in my life who I trusted and who loved me... now my world is crushed because no one loves me and i can't trust anyone.. i feel like i don't even know him..i'm so alone. everything we had was fake as fuck & a lie. death never sounded so nice. i know it will get better but the pain is unreal and i just want it to stop asap.

Damn user you have it rough. If this isnt bait I can be your ears if yiu want to rant to someone.

this happened to me, posting tits & timestamp on Sup Forums really helped

if you're for real post tits and timestamp and i will legitimately give a fuck

Most people these days are fucked. Their actions don't make sense beyond the fact that they're selfish, and there's nothing you can/should do besides say "fuck em" and worry about yourself. It's only when you're alone that you can learn who you really are and how strong you can be. Not saying you're inherently strong because you're alone, but you may be stronger than you think. Only time alone will tell. In the meantime, fuck him, he can take care of himself (which he can't, but he's skilled at finding those who can and tricking them into doing it for him), and you focus on you. Grow, learn a lesson, stop feeling anything for those who don't feel anything about you. Believe that only you can care for you and that you can't trust anyone but yourself until someone comes along to convince you otherwise. Even then, be a skeptic.

>I went out of town for a new job & was gone for 2 months.
well that's where you went wrong. what did you expect him to do? fuck other men? dogs?

had to find something to fill the gap in the meantime, you have only yourself to blame

that's bullshit and you know it

I am so confused I don't understand. The girl has NOTHING on me. I'm waaaay more physically attractive, I'm kind, I'm smart, I'm there for him... emotionally, financially, sexually....

she on the other hand is a materialistic weirdo, manipulative as shit, always playing a "damsel in distress" seriously one of the ugliest bitches I have ever seen..the only way she could be uglier is if she was fat. She doesn't have a hustler mentality like I do. She isn't kind to people and animals like I am. She cares about petty shit like name brands and celebrities and clothes. She's the type of person who would laugh at a homeless guy for wearing dirty socks. The fact that she was cool with coming up in my home and fucking my man, with pictures of me and him all over, and that didn't bother her...that right there should explain the kind of woman she is.

I am so hurt and confused how he could throw away everything we built and everything we've been working hard for... a family, a future... how the fuck did he throw it away for that fish pussy gremlin looking low life cunt?? I'm so lost and hurt and angry as hell

post tits and i will take you seriously

Leaving on the first? Why havent you kicked him the fuck out you faggot cuck

this is old copypasta

He's not an animal. Or I guess, turns out he is.

I have been splurging on myself, clothes and shit and even food..that i used to not get for myself because I was worried about saving and having enough for him. All the shit I would buy him and compromise and not even buy for myself...

what kind of revenge? I did go on a date... it went well. the guy is actually amazing I'm sure. But i can't even think about being with anyone else tbh...I only did it out of spite because i wanted my bf to wait up wondering why I didn't come home until late... and be jealous or remind him that other men know I'm a catch. but in all honesty the guy i went on a date with means nothing at all to me and he's been texting me "good morning" since then and it just annoys the fuck out of me lol because i'm still hurting and not ready to move on (i told my date all of this btw... he knows the situation and i said from the beginning i just wanted to be friends) anyway I tried getting revenge that way.. and it sort of worked. i could tell it hurt his feelings even though he didn't necessarily know who i was with.. but it didn't make me feel better

alright, as a one femanon to another: don't get hung up on this asshole!!! you are worth better and you WILL find someone better. throw his shit out of your house, block him on everything and focus your attention on yourself and improving your mindset and well-being. he was a fucking leech, good riddance!
you got this girl, assholes happen, move on.

I just wanna love someone hard and be loved back just as hard. I thought that's what we had and the fact that he was such a good liar is scary... because now I don't know how I'm supposed to open up to anyone again or trust anyone else. even when it feels real, i know it could be fake... how can u ever enjoy a relationship knowing it might be fake? how do you fall in love and not get hurt

>taking the bait

Hey so much copypastas lately

because you fucking accept that as part of the risk. this is what life is like.

you get in your car in the morning - you accept the risk of dying in a carcrash.

now be an adult and stop whining, it's a little pathetic.

I think a lot of people lie about being hurt. Almost 100% of people will say they've been in love, and they've had their heart crushed... but I don't think they really understand what it means. I think.... less than half of people who claim to have been heartbroken were actually hurt that bad. And that's why you meet people who say they understand, and they would never hurt you... but they were just lying. Maybe they got jealous once or rejected and confused it with heartbreak, so they don't understand the severity of the pain they are causing because they've never been the victim of it

I litteally just went through a situation similar to this one except we have been together for 2 years and were co dependent on each other to get shit paid. She cheated on me and tried to leave, so i had to defend myself and fuck her credit because she wasnt paying her bills and i wouldnt sign her off the lease. Ive been coming up short from having to take a few days to pack my shit, and now i only have 300 to find a place to live in the next 2 weeks. Im mad at the world. But ill say you need to just stick up for yourself. You deserve better and can do better than a deadbeat that doesnt have any respect for the person he loves.

Moral of the story is you put every oince of trust in someone and they will completely fuck you if they have the chance. Some sadisted demented deprived lethargic devils out there ill say.

Then dont move on yet. You dont have to. It took me 2 years to move on. Spend some time by yourself and enjoy your freedom. Go on dates. Go on adventures. Bring a guy or two home and fuck them both on the couch if you want to (and post pics here... Also that's fantastic way of getting revenge. Make sure he's home too)

Yeah of course it didnt work. You arent available yet. You just faced a massive traumatic experience. You're probably gonna take a while before you can open up to anyone but like I said take your time. It's impossible to rush things anyway. The other you need to remember is you probably won't feel too great about revenge right now but you'll begin to understand later. you can't let people get away with messing with you. Whether you notice it or not it destroys your sense of self worth.

Also this new guy sounds kind of clingy.

The only person i loved was 2000 miles away and I was in high school. I had no strives for the future and was pretty anxious and depressed until I got more connected with her. She was anxious enough to qualify for disability and only form of communication at the time was on ps3 where we met. Had to stop playing games a bit to go to school and go to gym, life was good. I will never forget, we had a 6 hour phone call together and to this day i have never experienced such happiness. I lose contact with her for multiple nonconsecutive months and we slowly drift apart but I thought we were still as 'together' as you can be 2000 miles apart. She is now with someone else connected as we were before. This happens a bit after i started college, when financial aid made my dream of one day visiting her a possibility. I was so confused and i just kind of existed with her and him on the same game together. She eventually gets a phone and we talk very often and I remember her telling me years ago about her beliefs in loyalty in relationships so i don't flirt. One day out of nowhere i grow the balls i needed so long ago and tell her all the emotions i had so much trouble expressing. She cries as she feels the same and we sort of go on from there, aa we both knew she wouldn't leave that guy for me. We talk more often and sometimes flirt, but she lets me know she doesn't like how she feels when she flirts with me. A few months later, she stops replying. I don't play playstation anymore so never talk. Haven't talked since September and everyday i feel I should but i can't. I wish you better times than me OP.

Not op but i do think that you should at least tell her that you arent interested in coming between her and her current boyfriend. I think losing a friend that means that much to you like that isnt worth just losing over some miscommunication. Especially if they are cool lmao

Well this is depressingly familiar to me. I know your world is falling apart and you have no idea who you are or what the point of anything is, but it will get better. Focus on yourself. Make a list of things you need to do to get this shit over and done with. Do you have any shared assets? I vote you throw his shit on the street and he can go shack up with his slut. You are completely in the right here, get him out of your life asap. He sounds like a dipshit and I'd hazard that you're better off without him

>Feel sorry.
>As 18 yo virgin
>never had gf
>i would never do anything to hurt she
>In my case i dont have anyone
>If we bouth like each other i dont see reason to cheat. I just dont understand
>Daily i see /r/ telling about this.
>maybe i am old or dumb but i dont see reason to hurt someone who i really have and who cares about me