Thoughts on this man?

Thoughts on this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IHsrUPjkk24
youtu.be/hAAx6l9nCv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cassseyyyyyyyyyy

Cool dude who makes cool videos. He needs to go back to Vlogging though. His shit since he stopped the VLOG has been pretty meh

Fuck casey niestat, Sean Penn looking cocklick

He is the creepiest, deformed fetus looking man in existance, and he's stupid rich and full of himself... but he has some nice messages of hope every once in a while.

Personally I'd rather listen to a bumb on a bus tell me about the things not to do in life.

he looks like that little goblin dude that would come out of the wall to steal the girl's breath in The Cat's Eye

Looks like Michael Berryman

His new shit is art with the occasional vlog about cool stuff and cool people. I want him to start doing stuff like the calorie test he did with various popular foods

Poor guy, must suck having to wear a bag over his head when in public.

not even close

I seriously don't see the appeal about him. I think he's a completely stereotypical person on YouTube trying to be an "artist" and tell you what you should be doing in life.

Looks like a Dick Tracy villain.
He's also a conceded Jew fuck.

If Quentin Tarantino fucked Sean Penn.

Literally, careful what you say all the edge lords are gonna fucking go ballistic if you talk about their god like that

he is the typical shit working for globalism, supporting clinton and global government. He need a boot on his face.

theres no reason for this guy to be youtube famous

This. Glad to see someone else spotted that too and actually knows this movie

What the fuck is wrong with his face?

so fucking ugly

stupid jew cuck deceitful piece of shit kike with a side of sugar n spice.

wow what a faggot he looks like Nathan van gelderen

I don't see a difference, do u?

He, my good people, is what we call a WLP.

A WLP is a dated and politically incorrect term used to describe someone who has facial features that are out of the norm or deformed. The idea behind this term is that usually when something is going wrong on the outside, like their face, there is usually something going wrong on the outside. WLP = weird looking person.

Looks as if Sean Penn and Gollum had a baby, spoiled with riches and douchebaggery.

On the inside, like mental retardation.

Hey's an ugly faggot

who dat? looks like a neanderthal

That face, man.

Can't get past it.

This is why they hire pretty news casters, so that you have something to look at.

Literally, every feature about his face is fucked up. Eyes are too far in. Nose is too long and wide. Mouth is too far up. Ears stick out too much. And his fucking hair. Like, that's the one thing he can control, but instead, he makes himself the shittiest haircut to basically make him the worst looking human being possible.

Casey Noseflat?

Douche with an ugly face.

I quite like him.

Tarantino looking cuck

Perfect example of why jews should be exterminated.

Doug Bernard?

Guy calls out noseflat for views its pretty hilarious

imo vloggers are just as shit as reality tv. He's not bad, but I don't actually know what he even does beyond vlogging.

HA GOT EEEEEMMM!!!

>nuke explosion

Pretty funny channel, I hope he finally finishes the mule.

youtu.be/IHsrUPjkk24

The guy has done well for himself. He's had some luck but he works hard to be where he is. He's positive and engaging.

Haters gonna hate though.

can someone tell me why is he popular ?
and what does he do ?

Biggest, ugliest retarded pile of shit i have ever seen.
Only makes shitty content that only autistic faggots could appreciate.

he's ok

He's living a life most of us faggots could only dream of. Fair play to him.

Don't think I'd want to work for cnn though. But I guess if I was offered that sort of money I'd probably fold faster than superman on laundry day.

One ugly motherfucker

his wife hates him.

Kinda sums it up with these posts.

I can't answer the first question simply because I don't really understand how he got as famous as he did simply doing what he did, which is vlogging.

Has the perfect face for radio

HAHAHAHAHHAH, this hit me hard

Femanon, I think he's kinda hot honestly in that weird "weird looking neighbor kid" kind of way

Alright content creator, probably an alright guy. Everyone has a price and it just so happens his was lower than other creators, so he 'sold out' to the Clintons.
His face is absolutely fucked, He is a testament to the fact that ugly people can achieve relative greatness. But I don't like him too much.

He looks like the third FineBrother

The one who kept biting the heads off of family pets, so they had to lock him in the basement.

His content isn't terrible, but it's nothing creative.
>woah look how much money i spent on this thing
>it's me on a skateboard again
>namedrop namedrop worthless life advice namedrop

how rich is he just so i know why i want to kill myself,

he is the embodiment of fetal alcohol syndrome, i cant stand him and hope he gets hit by a bus and dies slow and in severe pain

>conceded

If you're going to insult people at least do it right.

He's a sellout bitch.

Endor$ing Hilary, not calling out the media on the pewdiepie thing because hey, he is media now

Pretty cool guy. Makes great videos.

youtu.be/hAAx6l9nCv4

Typical facist

He used his platform to get people to vote for clinton and shames people who don't. Wants people to tell others about it like it's some kind of christian mission.
Tries to tell people he's not sponsored but he's actually clinton most notorious friend on youtube.
Two faced cunt

2m not that rich

ya just 2m thats chump change, kys fgt

Retarded jew cunt.

Seen his picture in a bunch of thumbnails on Youtube over the last six months and I've heard his name a heap of times. But I've never clicked on any of them or looked into any of the things where I've heard his name, so I have no idea what he actually does.

lol

>he is the embodiment of fetal alcohol syndrome
What if he's just Ashkenazim?

He is the stereotypical Jew. His nose is hundreds of times bigger than other Jews. His nose is as big as a parrot's beak.

Neither does Pewdiepie, but hey, if i knew that recording myself screaming at a video game like a downs syndrome child screams at the plate of food in front of them, i would have 50 million subscribers too. People relate to stupid things.

Genetic abomination

>Literally, careful what you say
as opposed to figuratively being careful?

I've only seen one of his vids. he seemed ok. then he showered with shades on...

ted cruz

literally exactly like him newfag

Made cool vlogs, but he gets on his soapbox far too often and interjects his political opinions unnecessarily into his videos and subsequently divides his audience.

With him being someone who makes Youtube videos for a reason you think that would be video making 101. But who knows, there's probably some viral strategy behind it, with him being a money grubbing kikelord and all.

He's an annoying pretentious douche who thinks he's some kind of artist because he vlogs himself riding airplanes and does drones shots of vacation spots. I'm conflicted because his videos are entertaining but he's an insufferable cunt sometimes.