pls come thru i need dis

Bump

Bumping for glory sake

bumpity

Getthelube.com

Don't know who this is, but she's cute.

neither did i until this thread was made. never heard of either of them

She's just an ex pro gamer's girl

Who would take this girl as a gf unless they enjoy being cucked? You can tell she's a slut from the pics alone

must be a bummer to know he'll never date someone who's actually interested in him, and not just some league Bunny.

then again he could bang 100 top tier scene chicks a day.

probably a worthy tradeoff

Shut up and enjoy the bitch's tits.

someones got to have em

come on dont die on me

>tfw i've seen this girl naked

What the FUCK! How does Dyrus get THIS?? He's autistic as fuck, lol. Not even joking.

he rich m9

He makes more money than you

He's a higher rank than you

So let me guess, here we have a 16 year old who doesn't understand the concept of money. Money is everything my friend :)

Dont fall for this, its all a clever dyruse

sure

bump

I can't really say much without revealing too much about myself, but either way i'll go on record saying that she's pretty much an elo digging sloot.

the chances of you being relevant in the situation is very small so muchdoubt.jpg

Ehhh, believe it or not mane. I'm not here to fight about my relevance to someone I don't even like.

lul nudes plz

Nah, that conversation aint gonna happen, but if anyone here goes to her shitty stream you can just ask her to post the chocobo song. Which is when she wore top right outfit.

:(

same gril

Fucking gold digger leach deserved to be humiliated.

She asian?
Eurasian?

Half.
Not sure what exactly though.

youtube.com/watch?v=NxoMlxkqXsA

She's a Elo whore from kansas, couldn't do shit here so whored out for elo til she got to dyrus

She got the better end of Eurasian genetics mostly European but with the Asiatic features.

He's also Eurasian. Chinese mother. English/Scottish/German father.

Her name is Emily Schunk, she attended Northeast Magnet in Bel Aire Kansas, and I know her personally. I also love her ass.

She's like any other "party girl" first time i met her was at a league get together, and she had her tongue down some guys throat

her FB is /emirupunk

She is also hot as fuck and her butt made my hands happy.

Here is her shit.

Third pic looks weirdly like an ass bout to get fucked until you see her head

Anyone from Austin, LA, or Wichita got her nudes?

I'd dig the fuck outta her cheeks man

bump

Last time I hung out with her we were at what is called "Drunk Squad" where a bunch us hang out and get as fucked as possible. She was wearing the shortest of skirts, and her friend was passed the fuck out. Two random dudes got into some stupid fight out front of the house we were partying at, and so she hid in the room with her passed out friend.
She kept leaning over her friend to wake her up, and her ass was exposed, her fucking lips peeking out over her red thong edges. God it was hot. I walked out after some short dude told her she was basically exposing herself.

Yeah, you would user.

i remember she had a photo of her in lingerie, anyone still got that?

bump

more pls

holy shit shes exactly my type, literally 10/10
pls let there be more

bump

bump

bumping for moar

Someone pls

bump

bumperoni