Convince me to hang myself in my parents garage...

Convince me to hang myself in my parents garage. They won't notice for 48 hours at the very minimum as they will only tipped off by smell at street level. Will livestream.

The facts:
>28
>Overweight
>NEET
>156/200 Aspie
>Can't hold job for more than 2 years, 6/mo avg
>Diagnosed BPD
>Smoll Cock
>0/5 relationships ended well
>Brother just disowned after being mad his wife cheated on him and decided to let his bull live in his house
(Like, fuck me for thinking cuckold relationships are fucking retarded especially when you don't realize you're in an unwilling cuck relationshit, amirite)
>Brother only positive contact in 10+ years
>Now hates me

You faggots are literally all I have left, and are the majority of what I've had since 2005. Convince me that I'm pathetic and that ending this all will be better for everyone involved.

couldn't care less what you choose to do - hope you don't kill yourself so you continue to not get attention you faggot

how do you feel about this image

Just stop being a bitch. No need to kill yourself. Live life, have experiences, just fix what's wrong. It's possible. Believe in yourself and fuck anyone else's validation and you'll do amazing things.

I really, really like it. Thanks Lori.

why do you wanna kill yourself now? Did sth happen?

what the fuck is the point...kill yourself...be famous for 5 minutes...don't be hear to enjoy fame...don't be able to enjoy any pain you caused...man fuck that...get your study and and SUCEESSFULLY pull a dexter...police are ass hats that only work when your watching..and this world is full of fucking garbage...if your gonna throw your life away...at leas give the fuckin trip to the dumpster some meaning...shit.

Last positive voice in my life turned negative because I disagreed with their decision to completely disregard their self worth.

ow, sorry, I didn't see the struggle with your brother till now. Is this the trigger?

I like this.
Breaking news rampage or months long serial killer mystery?

wanna talk about it? At least you cpuld get it out of your chest before doing anything else

Got nudes?

wait ... whaaat

user just needs a hug

Tits or GTFO

you might not like this advice but start lifting and browsing /fit/. a year and a half ago I was depressed as shit drinking myself to death OD'd on shit. ended up going to the nut house. recently I started lifting and watching wrestling it's been getting me motivated to do something besides shitpost. I'm still a neet but not as miserable

hug

>move away
>another state or whatever
>get entry level job
>work your ass off to pay for shitty house
>cant quit cuz then you will be homeless
>create enough work ethic and social skills to be functional
>maybe find grill

or you could just kill yourself
we'll watch you

This. If he/you are going to hang yourself/himself, whats wrong with postin some nudes.

There you go everything's not so bad now is it

Mystery...rampages are stupid and infantile. And they never get the point across if you have one. You just gt put in the category with the freaks. Im talking about real justice according to crimes.

this is actually the best advice in this thread. dont kill yourself user

Heard and agreed. While a rampage would be more satisfying in the moment I think the mystery will be more fun in the long run.

Trips decides calling card for my killing spree starting with my brother and his cunt of a wife in Cedar City, Utah.

Listen to these OP, please.

But if this is trips for a calling card: All sinks left running

So close to being The Wet Autismo, fuck.

rampage, then years long serial kkkiller mystery. Become the garbageman and take out the trash of this world

Gross. I recant my request.

>kkkiller mystery
So blacks only? I'm down but my brother and his wife are white, would kinda make a weird racial narrative for the liberal media.

More

Before I do, you realize I am biologically male, yes?

sorry my kkkey got stuckkk
you can kill them but you must give them blackface if trips this your calling card

Rolling for blackface calling card

Rerolllllllllll

rolling for blackface on dead high yeller niggers

Yup

he wants them noods b0ss, better do what he says and post em