well who wants to learn finnish.....english should be replacing it by now

>order
>and
>progress

käëieueëièaioezeòeoëië

>the roach

>He doesn't have the entitlement to speak Elvish

>moortugese speaking chimps

The University of Leiden linguist Frederik Kortlandt (2006:1) asserts that Indo-Uralic (a proposed language family consisting of Uralic and Indo-European) is itself a branch of Uralo-Siberian and that, furthermore, the Nivkh language also belongs to Uralo-Siberian. This would make Uralo-Siberian the proto-language of a much vaster language family. Kortlandt (2006:3) considers that Uralo-Siberian and Altaic (defined by him as consisting of Turkic, Mongolian, Tungusic, Korean, and Japanese) may be coordinate branches of the Eurasiatic language family proposed by Joseph Greenberg.

lol

>Greenberg

Nice selfie

*enters thread*
*begins 5 hour long serious discussion about archaeogenetics in an attempt to prove Finno-Ugric superiority*

Your face when you realise that Finland never had any colonies. They are basically a barbarian Civ5 Nation reedy to be conquered.

*swigs vodka*
WE WUZ PROTO-FINNIC WARRIORZ N SHIT, WE ENSLAVED YO INDO-ARYAN WIMMINZ AND CONQUERED HALF OF THE WORLD WITH OUR SUPERIOR MONGOLIC HAPLOGROUP

Akkurat

try us you weak faggot

nothing personnel kid

Pic unrelated?

Paleo-Fennoscandians were subhumans with fucked up faces. It's not that uncommon for Swedes and Norwegians to have subhuman aboriginal features pop up in their faces and make them look retarded.

mitä VITTUA sinä sanoit minusta, sinä pikku narttu?

>Greenberg

He's right though.
Indo-European languages are ultimately Siberian.

That means that we don't have any imperialism guilt and don't have turn our country into a Muslim majority caliphate.

>Uralic languages are from Siberia
>Indo-European languages from the border of Europe and Siberia
>Basque language from Anatolia

There are literally zero authentically European language families

That is the objective truth, something you cannot disprove.

fucking KHAN'D

This desu
>be white (khanish)
>be free of white guilt
Pick 2 as fin

Seriously, anything outside Latin languages is shit.

German and English are barbaric.

Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Finnish are just meme.

Chinsese, Japanese, Korean are for insane countries and Western beta human beings.

About the rest there's nothing to say: just third world "languages".

>t. lispanya

interesting

even the european latin speaking countries are "first" world
and even so you are basically proud of being a roman rape baby

What about Greek? What about Sanskrit?

>Chinsese, Japanese, Korean are for insane countries and Western beta human beings.
Yet here you are on Sup Forums, a website which was a Japanese imageboard clone that is no owned by the very Japanese person who created the website which the Japanese image this website was based off, stemmed from.
You're basically a nigger here.

>German and English are barbaric.
>He says, typing in English

*respectfully disagrees*

frater meus

post yfw a Finn tries to tell you he is white

>Frederik Kortlandt
stopped reading right there

>Akkurat
what does this mean?

go back to the steppes pls

Haista vittu neekeri apina

this

whenever I see anyone bitch about europeans and colonialism I butt in to say "not all europeans"

because "not all" arguments are actually all sensible and logical against idiotic absolute statements, they always shut up the other person and makes them super behind-agonied

>mfw finns and hungarians excitedly tell me how sumerian is related to their languages when I tell them I study sumerian

Daily reminder that a handful of similar-looking words between languages doesn't mean they're related.

you mean one person

I took a look and there's not even a snippet of similarities

Same. I doubt there's any resemblance between Finnish and Hungarian beyond a few, vague, superficial similarities, that might as well be coincidences.

>>Basque language from Anatolia
zero proof for this

>Finns ancestors came from the steppe
>Hungarians ancestors came from the steppe
>nope no relationship just coincidences :^)

finnish and hungarian are as distant to eachother as russian is to english

>Same origin places
>Hundreds of lexical similarities in languages
>Hungarian a direct protoform of Mari, Mansi, Khanty, Erzhya and moksha

>Nothing in common at all

Yeah we don't like you steppelarpping slavmutts either but there's something scientifically proven you shouldn't shame it like a weak faggot.

I don't think you fully understand how language groups work.

It's a well rounded guess. There's no real connection between Basques and Europe.
Did European stone age tribes convince Anatolian refuge..uhh..Neolitic pioneers to speak their language when they were much less advanced? Odds of that are pretty non-existant.

Parpola just loves the Assyrians too much

You Greeks are just jealous because us Finns created civilization and illuminated the universe

>Speaking gutter Latin and being proud of it
It's funny that Nordic barbarians have more of an interest in actual Latin than Juans

>steppelarpping slavmutts

says the snow yeti :^)

I've used Nokia phones in the past and their screens were bright sometimes so you're right more or less

Don't get hung up about the fact that Finns are authentic Uralics while you're language shifters kid.

could be a paleolithic language
could even be pre-homo sapiens for all we know

>authentic Uralics
I thought you were Indo-Europeans who were enslaved and forced to speak Uralic languages? Hmmmm....

>look like a typical central euroslav
>"we wuz turks and sheeeeiiiitt mufuggaaaaaaaaa"

youtube.com/watch?v=8lg4gP3d4vY

That'd be the women our ancestors mated with.

So you're not true Uralics, then?

There are certain rules to life.
Cowboys in the American West didn't start speaking Navajo because they were more advanced than the Navajo.
Neolithc Anatolians descendants were massively more advanced than the local Europeans they encountered. It doesn't make any sense why they would learn their language and abandon their own.

We are, for we directly descend from our Uralic forebears. Same cannot be said for language shifter Magyars.

But your Uralic forebears were Mongoloids and largely unrelated to current Finns? Don't you remember how Finnics supposedly have the most Indo-European in them?

Our current ethnic composition is irrelevant, because we still directly descend from them. That mark is still visible in our paternal lines.

>you're language shifters kid.
What does that mean?

Says the Finn who's quite adept at throat singing
vimeo.com/85275951

>what is Åland

we don't know if those modern basques are more descendants of advanced people or more primitive people that just so happens managed to survive

bbc.com/news/science-environment-34175224

>The results show that these early Iberian farmers are the closest ancestors to present-day Basques.

>Comparisons with other ancient European farmers show that agriculture was brought to Iberia by the same migrant groups that introduced it to central and northern Europe. These pioneers expanded from a homeland in the Near East, sweeping across Europe about 7,000 years ago to usher in the period known as the Neolithic.

>Once the farmers settled down, they mixed with local hunter-gatherers - the descendants of people who lived in Europe during the last Ice Age.

The idea that the advanced would take their language from their cultural inferiors just doesn't work. It was gradual mixing anyway.
Basque language came from Anatolia.