Was this the greatest moment in sportskino history?

Was this the greatest moment in sportskino history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I09r45c-0H8
patriots.com/news/2003/11/30/goal-line-stand-wins-it-38-34
youtu.be/LZR91ogniVE1m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=DUjhDmIeTiY
youtube.com/watch?v=P2lKIYZ0d_U
youtube.com/watch?v=x4Bs7u61AMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was hilarious to watch live

no you faggot pats fan, it was the worst playcall in the history of the nfl

It was Tyree's catch and you know it.

>it was the worst playcall in the history of the nfl

No it wasn't. It was a good playcall considering the circumstances.

Caroll just got bested by the all time GOAT Coach, no shame in that.

I'm not even a Pats fan and I can sense your asspain.

maybe american sports history

but not global, no

Got a link?

I mean it would be, and it's still impressive, but I just can't get past all the blatant holding by the Giants O-line

youtube.com/watch?v=I09r45c-0H8

>not miracle on ice
Even if you don't like hockey, it was about more than that

Ray Allen 3.

>Divegrass is relevant

top kek

please note how i never even mentioned soccer (or any other sport) in my post

that was all something you made up in your head

i actually had more of an olympics feel in mind with my post, because those are coming up

The Beijing 2008 4x100m freestyle relay where the USA btfo those cocky French was awesome and I'm not even American.
Also Bra7i1

18-1

Yeah but it wasn't sportskino. Football is a more cinematic sport. You couldn't have written a better game than that super bowl.

>the pats were about to lose 3 straight super bowls on fluke catches

>they get a fluke catch of their own

You can't make this shit up

youre a dumbshit. getting the ball to the 1 yard line is the hard part. once you are there you know what you have to do. you. want to be at the 1 yard line on first down, you want to run it it. 1st and goal from the 1 and you pass.....stupid af

im not a seahawks fan though it was the most lucky thing ive ever seen, its like the coach literally forgot what he was doing, you want to be 1st and goal at the 1 so you can run it in
>oooih im first and goal at the 1
>better call a cheeky in slant route

New England is full of faggot numale betas

Brazil losing 1-7 to Germany while being World Cup hosts was probably the most embarrassing sports-related thing to ever happen

Holding happens on every play

The pats held the entire game. Eli getting out of that was ridiculous

this

I still get chills from this.

>youre a dumbshit. getting the ball to the 1 yard line is the hard part. once you are there you know what you have to do. you. want to be at the 1 yard line on first down, you want to run it it. 1st and goal from the 1 and you pass.....stupid af

You're a fucking retard who doesn't know shit about football. Running it does not give you an automatic TD. At that point the clock was still running and they had to stop it. Running it was the obvious call and they almost certainly would have stuffed him with Big Vince. Lynch had gotten stuffed multiple times before on the 1 yard line. Look it up

it has to be 7-1, no competition

This would have happened if they ran it

patriots.com/news/2003/11/30/goal-line-stand-wins-it-38-34

Probably the Hand of God

listen fag i know more about football than you i cant believe you are arguing the playcall, you run it once you run it twice before thinking about throwing. time isnt an issue. you give it to lynch you run it, it s the best playcall. this is what happens when you get cheeky.

no shit its not automatic. im still rather willing to run on 1st and goal at the 1 than throw

youtu.be/LZR91ogniVE1m40s
is the most embarrassing thing but doesn't count because
>women's sports

in terms of a whole match, yeah. both Maradona goals are iconic as fuck, as is gazza crying

>all these faggots screaming over rugbys girlier sister

youtube.com/watch?v=DUjhDmIeTiY

I was blown away watching this.

The true kino

youtube.com/watch?v=P2lKIYZ0d_U

>you run it once you run it twice before thinking about throwing. time isnt an issue

Ok listen gayboi at that point the clock was still running. They would have had to take a time out if they had run it and didn't get in. Which means they would only have 1 left. At that point you have to run it again and take the timeout. Which leaves you at 4th down and you have to pass. Lynch had gotten stuffed at the 1 on numerous occasions that season against shittier dlines, he was one of the worst in the league at it.

The pass wasn't a terrible call. The throw was pretty weak and lockette could have made a better play on the ball. Butler made a freak read, and Browner made an excellent jam. If this was against any other coach it would have worked, but this was the GOAT coach and he stood his ground.

If he had scored you wouldn't be saying OMG worst playcall ever. People would be giving Bellichick shit for not calling a timeout. Hindsight is 20/20

I don't get it, is it like an autistic kid that cannot control his muscle spasms?

youtube.com/watch?v=x4Bs7u61AMQ

>against shittier dlines
the Patriots that year were literally the worst goal line run defense of all time percentage wise

I would be saying it was a bad playcall because i would have still been surprised that they threw it on first down. they had plenty of time. Even an inside fucking fb handoff would have been better

The only reason they tried throwing it is they wanted Russell Wilson to be the new face of the league. Not even Carroll wanted to see bixnood mufugga Marshawn Lynch as Superb Owl MVP

Fact.