Is there any vaporwave album that can even come close to how great this one sounds?

is there any vaporwave album that can even come close to how great this one sounds?
I have literally never heard anything like it. I know HK and t e l e p a t h are "similar", but they literally CAN'T COMPETE with this masterpiece.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t3fIyyMwSw0
downvotemusic.bandcamp.com/album/japanese-symbols-in-a-city-at-night
noproblematapes.bandcamp.com/album/--2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's barely vaporwave. That's as much vaporwave as future funk. It's basically 'normie' vaporwave for people who can't get into the heavily chopped and screwed influenced original style. If you don't enjoy Eccojams, vaporwave is not for you. If you don't enjoy heavy sample based music, vaporwave is not for you.

HK and telepath made this album. Their first album is good too and has a 20 min+ track that gets slept on but it's probably their best work

>"Ramona Xavier"

Why do trannies always pick the worst names?

>HK still shilling every day

This is just really boring new age with a vaporwave theme.

Anyway here's the logical conclusion to the genre.

it's literally just bland ambient
fucking vapormeme

>if you enjoy good music, vaporwave is not for you
Shortened your post buddy.

t. normalfag who listens exclusively to pitchfork and Fantano approved stuff

youtu.be/t3fIyyMwSw0

>there are people who take a literal meme genre this seriously
wew lad

Literally just an ambient album. Listen to more ambient.

for real. as an actual fan of most of the shit these fuckers rip off, i cringe at the comments on youtube uploads saying shit like 'vapourwave xD'.

Imagine being a fan of pop-soul and smooth jazz.

I know that fans of yacht rock on places like HeavyHarmonies and Melodicrock are all annoyed by this whole thing.

i am, altho i meant more some japanese genres city pop, 70s experimental electronic music and rock into the mix. but it is *really* fucking annoying on japanese uploads because the 'aesthetics lol amirite?? :3' shitposting make up the majority of the english comments, and half of the japanese commmenters are confused as to why foreigners are commenting so much

This album is like a perfected version of that 2814 album.

downvotemusic.bandcamp.com/album/japanese-symbols-in-a-city-at-night

absolutely nothing about the op album aside from the visual aesthetic is vaporwave. it's a solid ambient album though - not much competition around nowdays desu

As they should be

oh, and as for recommendations for op, i would suggest forgo the vaporwave aesthetic altogether now and look into full ambient, dub techno, etc. you can get a similar vibe from some of the deepchord stuff - liumin is practically this done by someone who knows exactly what they're doing

you're terrible at hearing sounds

personally i kind of like looking up what they're remixing/ripping off

I know i could/should just go straight to the source but I treat it almost like getting a sampler CD

it's good music. you may consider it a meme and it may have even originated as a meme, but the ear recognizes good music and i have yet to hear a bad vaporwave track.

You guys fav vaporwave album?

eccojams

noproblematapes.bandcamp.com/album/--2

I'm no expert on this genre in the slightest but I've been enjoying this as of late. Just make sure to set some time aside as each track is 40+ minutes long.

You sure about that? I'm guessing you just forgot about the bad tracks

this