How did aunt Beru afford this enchanting denim jacket on a moisture farmer budget?

How did aunt Beru afford this enchanting denim jacket on a moisture farmer budget?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Denym
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Duck
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Brassiere
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast/Legends
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sure the jacket was fairly expensive considering that cotton probably doesn't grow anywhere on Tatooine, but you have to consider the following:

1. We have no idea how much money a moisture farmer earns. It must be a relatively stable market since everyone on Tatooine needs water, and once moisture levels on Tatooine run dry, that's pretty much the end of all life on the planet anyway.

2. We have no idea how old the jacket is. For all we know, it could have been a wedding present.

One of the earth astronauts from Mos Esley gave it to her after she sucked his breathing tube.

She was selling blue milk on the side through the Mos Eisley cantina

for all we know this might not be denim but the hide of a tatooine creature we never saw.
it's a goddamn sci-fi movie

>inb4 waaah it's not sci-fi

> ywn see 58-year-old Aunt Beru expressing blue milk on the side to keep the farm alive

ACTUALLY Huff Darklighter was buying up the moisture from the farmers very cheap because he had a monopoly. He used some to water his crops and sold the rest of the water at an inflated price. During the time of Luke, most tatooine farmers were in pretty dire straights because of this.

wtf I'm glad Biggs died now

Wtf I hate Biggs now

How do you think he managed to afford sending Biggs to the Prefsbelt IV Naval Academy.

Also, he had that based cape outfit

Which the mustachioed slacker promptly deserted from

And then almost immediately died

Is that wookie cum she's pouring over there?

All the credits saved from Owen buying malfunctioning second-rate droids

Never ever buy from Jawas.

That isn't denim. It's denym.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Denym

>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Denym

oh my god

>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Denym
Jesus CHRIST, everytime we have these fucking threads. Every single time.

I like to put on my all-.denym ensemble and go to the cantina to listen to that all-night jizz.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz

Perhaps you will find a female of compatible species, and after a meal of roast duck you will be able to remove her brassiere to fondle her breasts.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Duck
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Brassiere
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast/Legends

>Not knowing about Aunt Beru's maneuver at The Battle of Denym

>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast/Legends

Biggs wore the cape every day, even during basic academy training.
How did he get away with it!

Come on Lucas, why.

>The spelling and usage of denym is most likely a derivative of the the more common word, denim.