300 word essay about the holocaust due on Monday

>300 word essay about the holocaust due on Monday
>Haven't started on it yet

How fucked am I?

Just write "Hitler did nothing wrong" 75 times

Just tell them that you struggled to write an essay about something that never happened.

>300 word
thats not even a page you fucking loser

>300 words

Nigger, how old are you? Be honest, now.

This. Talk about the torture to nazi soldiers during the Nuremberg trials

This, also remember that Hitler rose to power because of Communist groups who were at least 80% Jews, they were terrorist organisations trying to subvert the government.
This led to a rise of right-wingers turning against them and granting Hitler power to remove the jews.

Israel says the Muslims convinced him to kill the imprisoned jews (we know this didn't actually happen) when his intention was to deport them to Israel.

>300 words
thats like half an hour work

this

As fIckes as a Jew being led to the chamber who doesn't know Jew-Jitsu

>300 words
Nigger I wrote an 15000 symbol essay in three days and you came here to whine about 300 words? Just sit down, google some shit and write about it. The sooner the better.

Um y

Because it's obvious you're underage if you're stressing out about a 300 word essay.

Or this could be a poor troll attempt. That's also possible.

300 words is not shit. Get of the board u underaged fag

Shut up

> 300 words
> essay

Wat?

Channel your dial up days or do a search for sites that are long dead.

Then copy-paste a summary from a dead website on the internet archive. Bings/google robots aren't going to hit those up so they can't prove you did it.

This

Racist

Doesburger helper

>Racist
We'll never know the truth. Homicide victims rarely cooperate with investigations.

not fucked at all, easy stuff
but if you cant concentrate maybe you need to be put in a concentration camp

You morons it's spelt Hall of Cost

Tell your teacher, that you are a german and theredore it is offensive to write something about holocaust and it is against your individual rights to be who you are in peace.

The holocaust was a political solution devised by hatred aimed speciffically at an easy target by the nazi party .the holocaust began in the early 1930s and stopped in 1945 whith the assassination and dissasembelment of the nazi partys polital hold.
During the holocaust all jewish people living in poland where sealed of to a section of the city witch was later nicknamed the ghetto for its harsh living conditions.
This time was a difficult time when evreyone was against jews even children wo decided to join the hitler youth.
As amercan forces moved in on german terratory the nazis decided to finallly mave as many as rhe jews away so thats when more where being sent to concentration camps at first the nazis didint know what to do to all the jews since no country would accept them. So they where sent of to labor camps or death camps in order to reduce the unwanted numbers .

The holocaust wast intristing the only problom about it is it never happend

It didn't happen

Here i finished your essay

>300 word essay
You have to be over 18 to be here user.

Thx

>300 words
>hard
Are you American ?

shut up!!!!!!

no u

just bang you teacher OP

takes 10 minutes you fuckwad

literally just find a short youtube documentary and transcribe it

I cant shes like 20

You articulate yourself like a 17 year old.

>Have 1 week to write a paragraph

Legit. Wtf 300 words is like a fucking paragraph dude, that shit takes like an hour. 1 hour of research, 1 hour of writing/editing.

Unless you're going 1500+ everything else is pretty easy.

>Underage b8 detected.

I wrote a 32 page analysis of Richard III in a little over 24 hours. If you can't write a 300 word essay in an afternoon you are basically retarded

he's 7 give him a break kek

I have a final solution for you OP
Copy+Paste threads from stormfront and make that your essay

>300
>panics

>300 word essay
>Monday

Motherfucker I could write a 10000 word essay within that time

>symbol
What did you write it on, a stone fucking tablet?

Fuckin' liar.

Why would you do an essay on something that never happened anyway

Or you could be a newfag, to not recognize an eon old troll.

gr8 b8

If you aren't able to write 300 words within 5 days, you are FUBAR.
Did you consider suicide?

Friendly reminder to the majority of anons in this thread: you should lurk for at least 3 years before posting, you fucking newfags. This troll is old as fuck, and you retards fell for it.

>inb4 "I was merely pretending!"

>300 word.
Literally ten minutes of work.

"Um y" that's literally the only evidence I needed. You're a 12-14 year old in middle school.

Youre not fucked at all unless youre a total fucking retard. 300 words aint shit bitch. Try typing 1200 pages worth of reports in 3 days.

why people don't get sarcasm, and have a chuckle and move on, i'll never get it. Same as the cunts correct spelling everybody.

Fucking heathens. I have handwritten bibles in non-native languages in less than a fortnight.

can do 300 words in an hour with mild effort you dipshit on a stick

Not as fucked as the 6 million jews who died during the holocaust.

300 words boi thats childplay is this b8 or a pasta or what

How can you write 300 words on something that didn't even happen you faggot

>300 word
Why the fuck do you need help with this

Hitler never done nothing because the holocaust was fabricated....

gonna take the bait just to point out that if you wrote one word per hour you'd be finished on time with time to spare

Fpbs

Name each of the 6 million Jews killed in the holocaust in the essay.
Have a 6 million word essay.

300 words isn't that much. Just write about how over 60 Millions Europeans were killed fighting either for or against the Jews. That was the real holocaust anyway

You should also ask your teacher why they chose the holocaust of all events to choose.