Will she ever star in a movie again or is she completely focussing on LEGO?

Will she ever star in a movie again or is she completely focussing on LEGO?

She's retired to separate the foods on her plate into evenly spaced piles full time

Really?

I thought it was because she kept getting upset that her movies weren't ending at her preferred happy numbers, such as 7 minutes, 1 hour and 34 minutes, and 2 hours 51 minutes 19 seconds and 6 frames.

we've entered the golden age of Rootism-posting lads

Kate took Rooney's LEGO as punishment because Rooney was crying and screaming about wanting to wear her footie pajamas outside for too long, and this has made Roney incapable of doing anything other than loud kicking and screaming.

What did she mean by this ?

How dare you offend either Rooney or LEGOs? FIRST being and adult fan of LEGO is a thing (I am a big one FYI, we have associations, etc.) and second we don't really know if she is a LEGO fan. A good question for her next interview...

>Oh Rooney, you look so sexy in that outfit! Is there anything I that arouses you that I could wear?
>I know s-something, Cate...

>it's a the movie studio has been receiving envelopes filled with feces containing the occasional LEGO brick ever since they turned Rooney down for a role episode

>it's a Roon rocks back and forth on the floor until Cate puts the fake mustache on episode

>it's a Roon dresses as Wario and rapes Mario!Cate like in her fanfics episodes

>AFOL
>pluralizes LEGO with an "s" (even if it's lowercase)

It is late.
The lights are all out as she glances out of the windows before drawing the curtains.
Rooney throws herself onto her bed and closes her eyes. As soon as she does so the memories come flooded back, overwhelming her, enveloping her, suffocating her.
Cate.
She remembers Cate.
Rooney remembers how she would always reply when asked about working with Cate.
"I've always looked up to her since I was 13 years old."
"It was really special to get to work along side her so closely."
"Like a dream."

She remembers the way Cate touched her arm, her hair, her back, her upper chest (dangerously close to her breast, and in some cases, actually touching her breast). She remembers how it felt when Cate took her hand at Cannes. She remembers how safe she felt. And how alive she felt.
How she felt when Cate looked at her. Gave her that look.
Although, Rooney looked at Cate like that too. A lot. When she thought Cate wasn't looking. When really she was looking. And when she wasn't looking the cameras shadowing their every steps were sure to capture it.
The girl wonders if the woman ever looked at her like that. When she wasn't looking.
Rooney touched the woman's arm too. And the woman's back. The girl wonders if Cate ever felt something. Ever felt alive, but safe and secure. She wonders if Cate ever felt a spark. A spark of happiness, of passion, of love. Because the girl certainly did. Rooney certainly did.

hot

ROLLEY

Roll for Roo Roo

come on trips

Roo in the Loo

how is it even possible to be this perfect?

Roooland

drum rooooooooool

TISHHH

No, Captain for Man U now.

0 get

well fuck that

>it's a Rooney calls Leslie Jones a nigger on twitter episode

kek. you people are fucking stupid sometimes

she'll probably laugh.

roll

Rolling

rooney