False Flag

>False Flag
"Hack" is a promotion for a band called Facer.
twitter facersaid logo is the same as the "hack" logo for Face security group.
Their song Press can be found on Spotify.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWfdpJeNS8I&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>samefag here
here is the other pic of the "hack" last post on the catch me outside girls instagram. You can see the watermark letter "R" in the picture after the word FACE.

>fucked up with post update
Here is the pic

How do we know these fags with 1 shitty song didn't change their shot after the hack to get publicity? Hmmmmmm?

Faggott.

Glassface on twitter is probably the one who did the promotional artwork for them. Search Glassface on twitter.

>do the research and you find the connections
>follow the money this bitch is going to be making
>The evidence
>the collaboration

>False Flag
>Hoax
ITS A TRAP!
>She's getting the follows, and attention she wants, paid for it
7.4 mil because ppl want to see what "happens next"

The account isn't private. Anyone can see what happens without following her.

Stop fucking posting you samefage.

If it was really a hack don't you ppl think that instagram would have just deactivated the account?

I still don't get it.... If it's some shitty hipster band and everyone got trolled. Is anyone gonna actually listen their shit?

I just said I'm the samefag. Are you retarded. Do I got to type same fag for every post? Why R u so triggered Sup Forumsro?

idk it's just my imbo man we'll find out in a several to a few hours from now

They have more than one song. Follow their soundcloud link on twitter. The song Press is from 2016.

no
retard

When you realize these photos were literally made recently made in photoshop haha. This garbage "band" is just trying to get views from the hack.

LOOK at the pictures for Christ sakes. You can't get this high quality of a picture saving it from instagram or Twitter.

>retard?
>stop being a triggered faggot
why are u so fucking gay?
>idgf about ur feels bruh
I'm calling it, and hanging this gay shit up.

We'll find out in a few hours.
>Leaving
>Thread will self destruct soon
>fapping and going to bed
This shit is gay

Deceived :(

yes you can. you can get the exact same quality image if you have any fucking experience.

Are you telling me that Danielle Bregoli is not... WHITE? Oh. The deception! The betrayal!

On Youtube too

youtube.com/watch?v=FWfdpJeNS8I&feature=youtu.be