One Australian made fun of the Canadian flag back in 2015 and Canadians were hated on Sup Forums ever since

>one Australian made fun of the Canadian flag back in 2015 and Canadians were hated on Sup Forums ever since

How did we all get manipulted so badly?

Found the crypto-leaf

Canadians are retards maybe if they didn't constantly sperg out and try to be funny they wouldn't be so universally hated.

Canadians are good posters, you literally cannot dispute this.

You forgot other Australian classic memes like easter, poo in loo, and shart in mart.

I-I don't hate Canu-- nada..

Nope, I've been on Sup Forums long enough to see through your bullshit. You just took your advantage of being "le epic shitposting kings" and constantly made canada bashing threads.

LITERALLY the best posts on this board right now

Canadians are made fun because they manage to make some of the most abhorrent post and threads on Sup Forums

I love the canadians.

They didn't sperg out at first. There were 2 aussies who used canadian proxy to shitpost

Oh look more bullshit. If ANYTHING the constant bullying by Australians would've drove away a lot of good posters leaving the bad ones you claim who make "abhorrent" posts. So actually YOU are the reason for this mess.

it only took off because le weedman

leafs should fucking leave if you ask me

>if you ask me
well it's a good thing nobody did

>Anglo memes

Mob mentality is a powerful thing.

Australians and Canadian do have the more immature/underage posters here tho.

Now listen, you queer, stop calling him a crypto-Leaf or I’ll sock you in your goddamn face, and you’ll stay plastered

Pretty sure that was britain.

They did the same with Portugal, India and Greece and yet the only ones who are always complaining are the Canadians.

Australian shitposting is like a baby that dresses up in a suit and tries to go to work. Everyone laughs and thinks its cute.

Canadian Shitposting is like an adult dresses up as a baby and goes to work and acts like a baby. Nobody laughs and everybody is irritated.

imagine the effort this dingo put into that pic and that overly verbose post when he could have simply said that Australian shitposts are plagiarized from Facebook

THIS.LISTEN TO OP. IGNORE AUSTRALIAN PROPAGANDA.

You ironically described what Australians do

burgers best ally

That's the difference. Aussies masterfully craft their posts. Canadians just post with no filter or tact.

I LOVE YOU GANADA

Difference between Canadians and Aussies is that you can actually have a non-shitpost conversation with a Canadian.

i like canada

you guys are like americans except you're not loud and obnoxious

Australians hate Canadians because they can see their own reflection in the Canadian shitposts and that makes them feel uncomfortable. Whenever an Australian randomly lashes out at an innocent Canadian poster you shouldn't judge him too harshly, it's merely a symptom of the Australian's personal insecurities.

Fucking thank you. Please ask your peers to stop building up australia.

Canada had literally no board personality before Australia have them one

I thought India came up with shart in mart

was it in 2015 or early 2016?

It was a joint effort by New Zealand and India

I never realized how much I loved Australia until now

i like canadian rednecks (aka slednecks).

i also like poutine, though quebecers are cunty.

i also like mounties.

based canada.

It was the summer (or winter to you) of 2015

archive.moe died so it's hard to pinpoint the exact date, but somewhere in 2015

Last year shortly after Poland KHAN'D Australia to death and then Canada tried poking at the corpse to find out that Australia wasn't really dead.

KHAN'D is not even that old, you're probably thinking about the Canadian elections which got Sup Forums on board for the leaf maymay.

We were getting meme'd by Australia long before KHAN'D. Like a year earlier the A FUCKING LEAF thing started.

Australians had to somehow recover from the whole KHAN'D ordeal so they picked an easy target, it didn't help that Reddit is insanely popular in Canada

Are you newfags?

">LEAF" maymay predated KHAN'D by a full year

But Aussies actually are funny with their shitposters.