He imagines a voice describing his life in the third person

>he imagines a voice describing his life in the third person

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He imagined himself as the "cool alternative kid" in high school, despite being a fucking loser

>He imagined himself playing his favourite song in front of his school at the talent show, and winning over the popular kids

>He imagined himself taking a bullet for the girl he liked during a hypothetical high-school shooting, effectively saving her and making her instantly fall in love with him AND kissing him in the hospital because the bullet just hit his shoulder or some other non-lethal place

>he imagined himself being the center of everyone elses lives just as he's the center of his own life.

>he talks to somebody every day but they don't really exist
>can't do anything "personal" without acknowledging the invisible person's presence

>He thought it would get better

kek

You guys are pretty pathetic.

>he doesn't talk to himself every day
Why are you here.
Don't answer that, a rhetorical question.

Guilty of quite a few of these

>he considers himself funny

My mom says I'm witty.

Why do parents tell me that people besides them and some family like me when they don't?

>he believes what his mom say about him

This thread is too real.

>he thinks his mother doesn't lie to him to boost his confidence in a concerted effort to motivate him and get his life together

>have more successful sibling getting a Ph.D. while I'm stuck at home in debt and also (to whine even more) inherited the family genetic diseases
>more successful sibling complains about something

>he imagined his life having any meaningful purpose

>have no real dreams as a kid except to have a comfortable job and a house
>can't even achieve that

so which is it lads?

Middle class security because that IS my dream.

thats the boring but comfy way.

never had any dream desu

My only dream is seizing the means of production.

>he thought that if he was dedicated to his studies and became successful eventually he would get a gf

>he fantasized about the girl he had a crush on in high school and imagined their entire lives together but but never actually had the balls to talk to her in the first place

>He gets weirdly confident and daydreams after he watches a movie with super human abilities

I bet your mom also says you're handsome

>He think he's German (or whatever superior nationality) because his grand-grand dad father was one and constantly mentions and in a way bragging he's descended from that nation when asked and not asked
>don't or barely even speaks the language

ayyy

>He thinks scowling at everyone will make himself seem brooding and hardcore

>life gets better user!

why do people tell such lies?

Shut the fuck up

>he imagines himself in a zombie apocalypse and how he would survive, all planned out, and how he'd get everything he ever wanted

>he makes fun of lonely and pathetic people on Sup Forums, despite being lonely and pathetic himself

REEEEEEEEEEE

>he imagines he's important in any manner whatsoever.

>wake up
>still alive

>He imagined somehow going to Syria, magically bringing together all the Turkey's and Syria's albanians together, beat ISIS just as it came to be, and for that he and the albanians would be rewarded with a autonomous region in Syria where everyone would speak pure Albanian

my band and I actually did this. stay jealous

S-stop

STOP

I see right trough your post, gjergjj.

hahaha i bet you fags all do this haha

>He's imagined himself, countless, COUNTLESS times being good at anything important, he imagines his peers, friends, and family in some way admiring him and looking up to him but he will never actually go through the effort of making this happen

>he thinks he has a chance at becoming handsome when looking himself in the mirror long enough

Song for this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

>he daydreams about going back in time with all his current knowledge and finishing grade school at the age of six.

Cannot relate to any of these, lads why are you so pathetic

>He thinks he can have another chance in life by turning back time

>he has a nightly routine of berating himself and then promising himself that he will improve and do better
>he wakes up and does the exact same thing he has been doing for months

This tbqh

>pretending to be a normal in anonymous board

STOP IT REEE

I'm definitely not normal. I still don't do any of these, and actually have a quite decent life despite my health problems desu. Dunno.

Holly shit, this thread made me realize how pathetic I am

Well aren't you a special snowflake

>I'm 6'4", handsome, and make girls and guys alike laugh

Haha me too!!!

I guess.

>he thought that everything will gets better after high school but it's not.

>he points his hands at the ceiling and whispers "grow, grow, let me grow"

>he says he's gonna do it tomorrow

Stop fucking posting

>every single post in this thread has applied to him haha

STOP!

Haha that's me

>He imagined saving his crush's life and living with her happily ever after

>He was in an online relationship but never met each other

>not fantasizing about stopping the school shooter with your own gun
You non-Americans sure are silly.

>he imagines fighting off generic masked gunmen who are attempting to storm his shitty office and winning the heart of the hot girl who he's orbiting because he can't decide if he wants a violent revenge fantasy or emotional fulfillment fantasy

>it got really bad
>then got loads better
>then it got a bit worse
>now it's getting better

Life is just a rollercoaster of good times and bad times desu

The hellish purgatory in between

delet

>german humor strikes again
whew

>He imagines himself as the lead singer of the band he's listening to currently, in front of a huge crowd

I hate these threads but I always read all of them.
We're all the same deep down.

this one is plain autism though

this is actually surprisingly common

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he thought he could kiss his first girl in junior highschool
>he thought he could bang some girls in highschool
>he thought he could have a serious relationship in uni
>he is still a kissless virgin

>he imagines gaining incomparable superheroic powers like time travel, telekenesis, teleportation and super strength and then imagines going to the Middle East and just wiping out all of ISIS in less than a week but also he imagines using these powers to threaten world leaders into doing his bidding so that he can control the world from the shadows
>he's wearing a superhero costume in all of these imaginings
>a superhero costume that he's put an embarrassing amount of time into creating in his mind

haha imagine being this much of a loser

still doing this even though we left school 6 years ago and i haven't seen her since

Ok the third person thing is way too autistic. I didnt even know that was a thing

>he imagines going back to his 6 year self with his current knowledge and investing into Google, MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and living from the interest

wtf is this thread

>he never had a girlfriend
HAHAHA

Thats pretty fucking sad

it passes the time

>He lost his few friends over his Sup Forumsitical views

>not being autism
wow what kind of sad person are you

He browses PUA forums so one day he can have a girlfriend