Where does Trudeau rank in terms of power as a world leader?

Where does Trudeau rank in terms of power as a world leader?

lol

lol

He is in top 10

>Relevant political leaders

1. Trump
2. Merkel
3. Putin
4. Jinping
5. May
6. Hollande
7. Abe
8. Modi
9. Trudeau
10. Duterte

well he amoged trump and can out box putin...only pacman and sonnen could beat him

He's somewhere between the governor of Texas and the governor of New York

also Ivanka was really eyeing him, so alhpa as fuck

Well, let me give you a quick run down.
>Gets fisted by a firm but female fist
>In contact with gays
>The Rothschilds think he's gay
>The first Trudeau babies will be adopted refugees.
>Has the cure for AIDS, but prefers to spread the disease.
>there is no True North, only Trudeau north

The pm of canada is relatively important, worldwide, compared to all the shit tiny 3rd world countries, but from the American pov, he, she, or xir/xe (that's what canucks use, right?) is pretty irrelevant. Fewer people than California, irrelevant geopolitically....Canada is nice and all, but the person who leads Canada is not, has never, and probably will never be relevant.

>he's above my dick

1. Trump
2. Putin
3. Merkel
9999999999999. A FUCKING LEAF

Pierre Trudeau had an undeniably significant effect on American politics, and not for the better.

Oh and don't forget Lester Pearson for resolving the Suez Crisis (for which he won a nobel peace prize for 'saving the world')

Apart from that you're probably right.

>Pierre Trudeau had an undeniably significant effect on American politics, and not for the better.

I have no idea who that is or what you're talking about.

>Oh and don't forget Lester Pearson for resolving the Suez Crisis (for which he won a nobel peace prize for 'saving the world')

That's more than a little exaggerated, but yeah, fair enough, the Canadians did play an important role there.

1. Trudeau

That seems sensible.

>Oh and don't forget Lester Pearson for resolving the Suez Crisis (for which he won a nobel peace prize for 'saving the world')

Best PM, for many reasons, including that one.

Canada is pretty important in the world, if solely as a diplomatic actor.

Definitely, relatively speaking. Canada has the 10th-largest economy in the world, and is incredibly useful way for America to promote its interests without being public about it. I'm just talking from the American perspective. We see the world like this:

1. America
2. America's friends
3. Whoever our newest boogeyman is
4. Irrelevant

Canada is in the second category, so your leaders just kind of blur together in our minds along with the German, French, Jap, and British leaders.

Duterte and Trudeau above Kim Jong Un?

His country might be shit, but he's to dangerous to pretend he doesn't exist.

He's not really relevant unless he's threatening to nuke somebody. The governor of New Hampshire is unironically more relevant to global economics, politics, and culture.

Honestly, I don't think Un has any power to himself at all, its quite likely he's a figurehead pawn who gets his orders from Russia and China, just as his grandfather did at the nation's outset. So that factors into Putin & Jinping's power, but not NK itself.

Nice manyamiroque, dude. Canada is important only because of it's french part.

Because France has a lot of dialect and small languages, but Quebec is a pure french place and 2x larger than France. It may have a great future.

>Nice manyamiroque, dude. Canada is important only because of it's french part.

No, Canada is important because of the size of its economy and the unspoken understanding that literally everything it does is backed up by the United States and the United Kingdom.

Even Marine le Pen is more important than Merkel.

What the hell are you talking about, Merkel is extremely powerful. Europe has a million refugees more than they would otherwise simply because it fitted Merkel's sensibilities.

Unless you're suggesting someone else is behind what she does.

I don't find it important, it's just a more safe and version of USA, and pretty smaller too.
How it can be important if it doesn't have an influence's sphere?
It can become more important only if French will be the only one state language, and I don't see a reasons why it shouldn't.
And if Alaska will be a part of Canada and if our East will buy a canadian stuff.

Are you stupid? Just because you don't agree with her doesn't mean she's irrelevant.

She's the leader of one of the most successful nations on the planet. As well a strong figurehead of the EU and NATO.

Whilst marine le pen is just someone who is running for president of France.

>I don't find it important, it's just a more safe and version of USA, and pretty smaller too.

It's important relatively speaking. There are more than 195 countries, and Canada is richer and more powerful than at least 185 of them.

>It can become more important only if French will be the only one state language, and I don't see a reasons why it shouldn't.

Are you retarded? Only about 20% of Canadians speak French.

>And if Alaska will be a part of Canada

Ah, I see, you are retarded. Or maybe just drunk. Lay off the vodka, Artyom.

I don't think so, Germany is relevant as a country, yes, but I think even Tusk is more relevant in EU, because he is a part of europeburocracy, not a concret country's regime
Also Trump doesn't respect Merkel.
Of course she is not a woman from street and has a lot of power, but she isn't on second place, it's obiviously.

1. Trump
2. Putin
3. Erdogan

Kinda funny how warped some of the minds are on Sup Forums. I wonder if it's the leaf memes sinking through their heads. At the end of the day U.S., U.K. and Canada are strong allies

>2. Putin

What? Russia's economy is smaller than Italy's.

>3. Erdogan

At this point, I don't know if you're trolling or not.

I do kinda agree with Putin being number 2 but solely because of its geographical advantage; has a land route to attack both, Europe and Asia. As well as having a massive military, and the most nuclear weapons on the planet.

But economically it doesn't hold a candle to Germany

It's silly. Putin is number 2, but Xi Jinping is not? That's madness.

You can't get a point.
At first, which % of anglocanadians really has an anglosaxon ancestry? Because I don't see a reason why irish people should continue to speak English. Of course they shouldn't lost rights and etc, but, look on Ireland - most of people speak English, but only Irish is official. Why French can't be in Canada? French people lived in it 200 years before brits came
At second - gallofication will make Canada more relevant, because it will have a cultural borders with US.
Also, change monarchy to a republic.
It will make UK a lot weaker, but Canada itself will be stronger.

Frankly, even as a Canadian I can't bring myself to even find Trudeau relevant, although he is pretty ''Important'' Worldwide, he just kinda blurs in the outline of Trump and Putin

I am truly confused by your post. I can't tell if you're drunk, stupid, or deliberately saying dumb things for attention. Since you're Russian, it might even be all 3.

Hollande The Cuck has 4% support and is loosing the seat soon.

Look, I'm not a bif of this finno-ugric guy's policy, especially what he did here, in Russia, and I hope that it his last term, but he proved than can take lands, can fight outside the borders. And without NATO and the other shit, only as a sovereign state.
He is number 1-2 in the world's policy, it's a fact.
I can agree about economy (but country is becoming better and better), but in the big game he is relevant.
He has take Poland, Romania and Finland.
No, god, not occupy.
He has turn theese countries out of NATO and EU.
I may have, with a big possibility, a polish ancestry, and I don't want to see Poland only as a brick in EU's wall.
It should be bigger, stronger, poles shouldn't fight for yankees.
In USA poles have to learn Spanish to stay on the one side with the latin bros.

>I'm not a big fan

hahahaha
Even our president cucks this guy in world politics.

I don't find myself wrong. Modern Canada is a USA's province. In cultural sense, in political and in economical.
I can't even imagine how fuck you find this country relevant, because it's not.
But I wrote the way how it can become.

As king of my heart

This Russian is drunk as hell

I truly do not understand what you're saying. Are you running your words through google translate?

>you will never make a mexitwink as happy as Trudeau

No, I'm not a big fan of your language and I wouldn't waste time on google.translate. I can speak it, but don't find it important, because I'm just not interested in the anglo world, include USA.

I also had a sleepless night, maybe this is the reason

Canada can't project power even on Zimbabwe

That's mean!

On top of Trump

>world leader

>coming from Bulgaria

Had your economy help you in Vietnam or Iraq, my burger friend? Why the fuck you went to theese countries

Why the fuck did you go to Ukraine?

>Had your economy help you in Vietnam or Iraq, my burger friend?

Oh yeah, lots! Vietnam is one of our most important trading partners and a staunch ally against China. Funny how that worked out, huh? Iraq....well, not so much, but the Shia on on our side and they're not threatening Kuwait and Saudi Arabia anymore so it's not that bad!

>Why the fuck you went to theese countries

Vietnam? Domino Theory, my vodka-blooded friend. Domino Theory. It was a big deal back in the day. As for Iraq....well, Saddam had a lot of chemical weapons and was happy to use them on his own people and his neighbors. Our government didn't like that, saw a chance to remove him, and bang, off he went, straight to hell.

>but the Shia on on our side and they're not threatening Kuwait and Saudi Arabia anymore so it's not that bad!
>
ayy lmao

Shut up, I'm drunk, I'm forgetting which Arab group hates who because you're all inbred violent animals.

I'LL ONLY LET YOU PUT OUT THE FOREST FIRE IF YOU'RE NOT WHITE IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR AFTER ALL

in the trash

what i found funny was the "on our side" part
we're forced to be "on your side" under threat of another war and economic sanctions, when (if) ww3 happens, russia will have my rifle and many other iraqi rifles

Think of what he controls
>A state with roughly the population of California
>With 75% the GDP of California
>The absolute devotion of leftists outside his country
>An army with barely more budget than the Iraqi army
>A diplomatic rhetoric against any and all conflcit
He has the power of a leaf and just like one he will be blown away by wind

>Jinping

His surname is Xi you bonfire bait leaf

If you're going to accept Chinese colonization you may as well learn how their names work.

I hope not very powerful, he's a faggot

>irrelevant geopolitically....

Global warming is going to open up a lot of oil in their arctic territories, new trade routes, and more farmland for them

the sooner you just accept our control, the sooner we can turn you in to a non shit country.

>we can turn you in to a non shit country
charity starts at home
hard to believe you can turn anything into non shit when you don't even have healthcare
i'd take current shitty iraq that provided my mother with 70 000$ worth of chemotherapy over usa any day

"Power" and "Trudeau" Cant really be used in same sentence.

Look at Japan and North Korea after we occupied them. They became 2 of the best countries in Asia.

We'd be willing to completely pay for your defense if we didn't have to be afraid of you maniacs planting IEDs everywhere and suicide bombing our troops.

South Korea**

japan was well off before the war
if anything they did good despite usa, not thanks to you

Again compare North Korea vs South Korea. Being occupied by the US is hardly the worst fate a country can experience.

And before the war, Amrica forced us to open the country and helped us move from Shogun middle age to modern times in 50 years. They were not alone though, but still

So what? Canada is already one of the biggest oil and food exporters.

He's the only sexy and attractive male leader that I know of.

Can Canada use all the own gays for invasion attacks to another countries?

>Merkel above Putin
Retard
>Jinping
>Relevant
You should that the Chinese Communist Party is more relevant than his leader himself
Double retard