Give me one reason to keep on living

Give me one reason to keep on living.
One, just one.

If you can't I'll livestream it with my c920.

I'm really tired, I really am.

Rick and Morty season 3

I hate to bring the bad news, but it's not coming out

just think of the flavor of all the tasty food you need to eat mr. spoopy

Half Life 3

fuck you bitch

You still haven't done everything you ever wanted to do

just livestream already.

Heroin
Thank me later

If you off yourself then you're a pussy, OP. Plain and simple.

tru dis

stream it fag. and send the streamlink

Yo momma jokes xDD

this right here is winged faggotry. people who "don't understand why" are probably people who never had to suffer, never had to go through hardship, never had to be alone or frustrated for years on end.

Fuck you moralfags, you always start your "advise" with "I'll never understand people who an hero" but that's where you should stop, if you don't understand or know anything about something you need to stfu

Shut the fuck up you fat pussy

Live stream it u huge fucking retard

You sound like an insufferable edgy cunt. You probably should just go ahead and kill yourself then because you're clearly not contributing anything to society. You basically just consume resources that would be better put to use on people who deserve to live because they enjoy their lives. So go ahead and wrap a plastic bag around your pathetic head and do the best thing that you can for everyones sake.

LSD

Do some fuckin' drugs you little bitch. Was suicidal and then I had a 6 day bender and came back enlightened.

᠎ ᠎

᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎

᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎᠎ ᠎

᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎

᠎ ᠎ ᠎᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎because the f u t u r e will surprise you ᠎ ᠎᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎

᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎

᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎
᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎᠎ ᠎

᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎ ᠎

Kill yourself.

>724777777

Wow, take a meme to seriously? You deserve to die alone, faggot.

Pull the trigger already you scared pussy, posting in Sup Forums for the only sad attention you can muster from this world.

1. You're going to die anyway at some point. Life can be painful, stressful and downright fucking hard sometimes, but even in my most horrible times, I've tried to remember that interesting/good shit can happen - funnily enough I've always been right, even if it's taken time.

2/ New films, tv, and games are cool. If I'd been succesful in committing suicide years ago, I'd have missed out on some quality entertainment. I mean, shallow, but who gives a fuck. That shit has made my life more interesting.

3/ You never know what's around the corner.

4/ If you're pretty much at rock bottom, then there are ways you can improve your life. Look on it as the universe is trying to fucking break you, so don't let it. Fuck giving in. Don't let the bastards win.

5/ Oh yeah. Don't be a fatass, but food is pretty fucking good and there's a nearly infinite combo of stuff out there too try.

I would say drink and drugs etc, but while they're interesting and okay in moderation, I've found they can actually fuck up your perspective on life a fair bit. So use if you can without it wrecking your life, or if they do, just try and stay off the shit as much as you can. Don't kick yourself for slipping every so often, just don't make every so often all the fucking time.

6/ Masturbation or sex if you're lucky enough to get it. Nuff said.

7/ And of course companionship and all that if you're in the mood for it. Personally I've always been comfortable with my own company, but occasionally crave human contact and that can be okay in small doses. Some people are the opposite and like being around others at all time - either's good, whatever floats your boat really.

So urm yeah, dunno if that's helpful but it was worth the 40 seconds or so writing it down if it made any difference to you or anybody else.

Good luck.

while you're at it end world hunger
and have peace on earth
then kill yourself

dont give a fuck, kill yourself.

ur gay as fuck

one of the qualities of humans is patience. also perseverance.
go out for a walk.
look at the trees. look at the birds.
look at the pupolation of niggers that make up the majority of the crime yet feast on social swcurity we provide them.
if they don't give a shit, why should you?
just go out and do whatever. read a book. eat a steak. life is worth living.

>Have you tried just not being hungry

just live things through till you've done the most you can. Things happen for a reason and if this is what you want to do it then you have a problem. Do some drugs and fine yourself some none who will make you haply. If you're a Christian then you should know that suicide is a sin
Don't do it please