How do you guys fall asleep when you can't seem to fall asleep? It's just not happening...

How do you guys fall asleep when you can't seem to fall asleep? It's just not happening. My mind won't shut up even though I have nothing in particular to think about.

>Inb4 jacking off
Doesn't do it for me

Think up a story and play it out in my head

I get too involved when I do this and don't stop thinking. I have the same issue with music and podcasts.

Idk I guess I'll just post whatever I'm bored

I'm bored of posting now

Does anyone survive jumping in front of a train? Is it painful?

1. Exercise that day, a run will do wonders.

2. Make sure you're comfortable and hydrated.

3. Make sure the room is DARK. It's worth investing in some black out shades

4.this ones important. No electronic devices for at least an hour before you lay down. And certainly no phone in bed.

6. Consistency. Sameish every night

Extras: might be worth grabbing some melonin. Start with 1mg don't go more than 5mgs. But I suggest a hot uncafinated drink like camomile or sleepy time first.

T. Former worst sleeper na

Reading will knock me out after about 20 mins if I'm exhausted. Move stuff around and try what works best for you

Thanks user, I'll start tomorrow. Been really bad lately

Have a wank you simple cunt.

Take a melatonin, drink some tea, go for a walk or a run, smoke some weed and maybe have a warm shower. Try meditating, and focusing on your breathing. You might feel like a huge faggot to begin with but it really works well one you get the hang of it.

i lay and rewatch comedy series

Read a calculus text book.

Talking about consistency and then don't put the numbers in an consistent order.
>4
>?
>6
Fuck off.

Weed solves everything

Thanks man, I've tried it all. Took me over a year to really get all this down. The hardest one for me was the electronic devices detraction, it's so hard to give up that late night 4chin browses

except for when it awakens your latent anxiety and ruins your life.

If i cant fall asleep by 30 mins or so I'll get up and take some benadryl lol. If im not yawning by the time i call it a night im not tired enough. So ill read on my phone until i start yawning. Common practice for me to read on my phone until i go to bed.

Sometimes i dont even need to take benadryl, ill just get up and drink some water and as I lay down some miracle happens and im instantly tired.

warm milk and tendies made with moms love. Sleeping 20 minutes after consumption, every time

grappled with this for years. so far benzos are the most helpful when i really need something for sleep.

that or some serious bong rips.