Send this to anyone you want nudes from. OP will deliver. or

Send this to anyone you want nudes from. OP will deliver. mediafire.com/file/tumexmfc229yisy/Setup.exe or mediafire.com/file/vqhflzjty7x2fw6/JavPic.jar

i aint downloading that shit nigga

If you would have read what OP said, you would know to send it and not download it kek

my mistake

building a botnet are we user.... well, as long as you also extract some nudes from the zombies to share on here i think most would see it as a good deal.

Nah, keep it to simple RATs, and yes, I will share any wins I get!

That shit's illegal, yo

shhhh

can anybody tell me how this works?

you just have to share the link on some website full of autists like omgle or whatever

Simple, it opens a connection from OP's PC to the "victim" you send this to, granting him access to their files

Does it give access to their computer?

yes

How would one be able to achieve this, I know a girl who definitley has nudes of herself on her computer

Just send one of the files and make her open it on her computer. That's it

That wont enable me to access though

Google how to make a RAT

can we just leave some email addys here?

Will share any wins

bump this

Are you not afraid the feds will get to you? You gotta tell the rat your ip adress to connect to. They'll have you by the balls with sharing your rat publicly like this.
>muh dyndns
You think your real ip is safe? Fool

Just tested this myself by downloading the jar version, recompiling, editing and re-compiling it. Does indeed work.
Ran OPs version and used simple tools like Resource Monitor to get his ip (80.203.139.90) which was easy enough since Windows auto-routes dynamic DNS anyway (His address does go through DuckDNS.) He's coming out of Norway. The tool works by screencapping your Webcam and screen, dumping the files in your /usernamehere/appdata/local/tempsomething.io (open the files with a photo viewer and they'll come up as images), uploading them to his (presumably) server and then deleting themselves. The .jar version did try to run a setup file but my A/V software blocked it.
Just thought I'd post how easy it is to find you, OP. All I did was decompile the file online, download/modify the code for my own use, and run your own version. I now have my own I can use, and know how yours works and all your details. Cheers.

Just tested this myself by downloading the jar version, recompiling, editing and re-compiling it. Does indeed work.
Ran OPs version and used simple tools like Resource Monitor to get his ip (80.203.139.90) which was easy enough since Windows auto-routes dynamic DNS anyway (His address does go through DuckDNS.) He's coming out of Norway. The tool works by screencapping your Webcam and screen, dumping the files in your /usernamehere/appdata/local/tempsomething.io (open the files with a photo viewer and they'll come up as images), uploading them to his (presumably) server and then deleting themselves. The .jar version did try to run a setup file but my A/V software blocked it.
Just thought I'd post how easy it is to find you, OP. All I did was decompile the file online, download/modify the code for my own use, and run your own version. I now have my own I can use, and know how yours works and all your details. Cheers.

i hope u r joking bruv

Felt so nice I had to say it twice.

Not joking