Why was this such a friendly interview if they hate each other so much?

Why was this such a friendly interview if they hate each other so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/758335147183788032
youtube.com/watch?v=8DYje57V_BY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because their entire lives are based around being entertainers

colbert cant stump him

It was recorded ten months ago, when no one was taking Trump's candidacy seriously.

No American media personalities hate each other. It's all an act they put up to appeal to their followers.

Colbert knows that if he treats Trump with disrespect, he could be exiled or executed when Trump eventually becomes president.

This. There's no way the interview could be conducted now, because Colbert can no longer control his butthurt, and he would surely make an ass of himself

Trump is a crowd-pleaser, nothing else

Steve is a professional.

Trump is the kind of guy that acts like all is good, but goes on a twitter rage the following day to bitch and moan.

LE WHOSE STEVE XD

liberal comedians only make fun of people who aren't there to defend themselves. Their whole schtick is based on throwing around baseless insults and assumptions because they know their audience is too dumb and brainwashed to question it and the evil republican they are insulting isn't there to ever tell their side of the story.

they're both pussy faggots

>conservative comedians
is that even a thing?

Colbert has no balls like most comedians they will talk shit but question them directly and they become all quiet

HE BETTER BE FRIENDLY TO THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

2016 YEAR OF THE MEMES

TRUMP IS GONNA MEME HIMSELF ALL THE WAY INTO THE OVAL OFFICE

AS THE HILLKUCKS HELPLESSLY WATCH IN DISBELIEF

I can see a couple reddit posters in this thread

Sam Hyde

youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

First post best post

Using "le" and "XD" ironically in the current year about as disgusting as using them straight.

Colbert has no balls

While conservatives are fair and balanced, right?

not gonna happen you dumb, delusional frog poster.

There are a few standup comedians with some conservative viewpoints who make fun of liberals. Bill Burr for example. All comedians on tv however are hardcore liberals because the democrats basically own the media and they don't allow for diversity in opinions.

Anyone else enjoying the Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart coverage of the democratic convention?

standup comedy is dead, but there are plenty of humorous conservative podcasts and youtube personalities.

Did Tucker Carlson ever recover?

SURE IT WONT, SHILLARY KUCK

KEEP CONVINCING YOURSELF ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN

TRUMP IS LITERALLY LEADING IN THE POLLS

It seems to be

I can understanding picking a lesser of two evils, but if you actually are enthusiastic about either candidate this year you are figuratively swallowing shit.

Trump is literally an expert in making famous cunts mad, how can you not love him?

I mean this is a guy who 10 years ago called Rosie O'Donnell an ugly pig to her face on national television

Not disproving his point. No one's claiming conservatives are unbiased either. But the prominence of liberal "comedians" and people taking their word as scripture is infuriating

Because he wants Trump to come back again and again for the ratings. He can't scare him off.

Because being le ebin troll does not make you a good president. He's not even a good businessman, having to repeatedly be bailed out of debt at the expense of others.

ITS GONNA HAPPEN ANYWAY

THE MASTER TROLL IS GOING TO THE WHITEHOUSE, EVEN THOSE KUCKS AT CNN HAVE HIM POLLING AHEAD OF HILLARY

WHY NOT ENJOY THE MEMES

>ALL THAT LIBKUCK BUTTHURT
OHOHOH

Because they are both retards.

definitely moreso than liberals, yes. Liberals these days have developed some very scary tendencies of trying to shut down any discourse that might challenge their point of view.

Conservatives usually embrace debate because unlike liberals, they are the ones who need to make an effort to convince the general public of their side. Liberals don't need nor want debate, because they have the MSM spinning their narrative.

The exact same thing happens with conservative media. People eat shit up that tells them what they already believe is correct and smugly shits on the other side.

Some would say because of professionalism.
Truth is Colbert is a cuck.

I'll never understand you.

I want this man to go up to the podium on inauguration day, stand in front of 50,000 American citizens, lift up the microphone and go, "U mad, fagets?"

It would be bad form to invite somebody onto your show just to talk shit to them. There's a difference between complaining about a person's ideology and talking to that person directly.

>This is the level of discourse we have now

>Conservatives usually embrace debate
What happened to that Trump/Sanders debate btw.?

>conservative media
Name the most pro-Trump outfit in the media.

Nightmare mode: Fox News's most prominent reporter is his fucking nemesis.

>There's a difference between complaining about a person's ideology and talking to that person directly.

Yeah it's called being a spineless pussy.

Are you joking? Have you even watched Fox News or Trump at the RNC?

Their idea of "arguing" is shutting down the opposite side with some smug quip while their audience cheers and drowns out the other side form speaking.

>Sean Hannity
>Limbaugh
>Bill Oreilly
>Breitbart
>Drudge

>mad about not having what you want

this is the level of entitlement we have now

>While conservatives are fair and balanced, right?
Same rights apply to everyone

For instance "you cannot be gay" or "you can sleep with as many women as you want" are universal

WHATS THERE TO DISCOURSE ABOUT

HILLARY IS A CORRUPT CAREER POLITICIAN SHILL

TRUMP IS THE GOD-EMPEROR OF MEMES AND HE'S UNIRONICALLY GOING TO ACTUALLY WIN

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

No it's called mutual respect. You're not going to get anywhere in an argument by shitting on the person instead of their ideology.

It was a silly and pathetic attempt by Sanders to somehow still stay relevant and Trump's campaign management probably adviced him not to do it because he literally had nothing to gain from it. Or it fell flat because the DNC and GoP wouldn't allow it because it has never happened before that the loser of the democrat primaries debates the winner of the republican primaries just because Hillary refused to debate Sanders..

Using "current year" ironically is just about as disgusting as using it straight.

#AllMemesAreEqual

I suppose the proper attitude is not caring about anything, right? No critical thinking or risk of being wrong.

They are both the same. Corrupt assholes who have scammed their way to the top by throwing other people under the bus and have no principles other than whatever benefits them.

Not him, but I haven't been for months. Fuck meme man, Shillary, the Old Commie Jew and Mr. Open Borders.
Rand Paul 2016

>HE'S UNIRONICALLY GOING TO ACTUALLY WIN
Except there's no way in hell EVEN AMERICANS are dumb enough to elect someone as colossally inept as that retard.

>You're not going to get anywhere in an argument by shitting on the person

That's exactly what that hack Colbert does though. "Le trump is an orange umpa lumpa Hitler xDD". Colbert is hack and coward to boot.

Shame you can't vote yet for five more years

Rand Paul is even more loony than the rest.

Clinton caused massive death and destruction in the Middle East with her horrendous foreign policies in Libya and her warmongering in Syria, all for the benefit of her Saudi Arabian donors. Trump.... uh... built some stuff and I'm sure fucked over some other rich guys in the process. Yeah, totally the same.

>Rand "Cuck King" Paul
Sup Forums should shut up about politics

>trump works with fucking russia to hack into US infrastructure
>cuckservitices are fine with this

>actually believing the liberal media about this
Harambe pls go

>implying you or Trump give a damn about the Middle East

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/758335147183788032

Keep on though you fucking traitor.

>Clinton caused massive death and destruction in the Middle East with her horrendous foreign policies in Libya and her warmongering in Syria,

Yeah but she is a Democrat so it's ok user. Dems get a free pass even if they become literally death incinerate and create a failed state after failed state leaving millions of dead bodies in their wake.

It's a shame Hillary shills are too stupid to realize the irony in using words like "inept" to describe Trump. Hillary was the most inept failure of a secretary of state the USA have ever seen.

Gotta fight dirty to defeat dirty, cucklord

HE'S REAGAN 2.0

A CHARISMATIC ACTOR, AMERICANS LOVE THAT SHIT

HILLARY IS A REGURGITATED FAILED CANDIDATE WITH NOTHING GOING FOR HER, L O W E N E R G Y

THE LIBKUCK SUICIDE WATCH AFTER TRUMP WINS IS GONNA BE A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT TO BEHOLD

THEY'RE GONNA DENY IT UP UNTIL HE ACTUALLY WINS THEN COMES THE MOST APOCALYPTIC LIBKUCK MINDBREAK THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

>being an actual traitor to your mother country

WOULD LOVE IT IF RUSSIA AND THE UNITED STATES GOT ALONG... IT WOULD BE YUUUUUGE

She also assassinated more people than Putin, for much less

I'm from Europe, so yes I do care about the Middle East very much. With Clinton as president, the refugee crisis will become a hundred times worse after she destroys Syria and keeps protecting ISIS.

is trump the marvel capeshit of politicians? He's full of le epic quips.

BTFO

Just tell your pms to return fire on islan

>The reason there are very few conservative comedians is OBVIOUSLY because democrats OWN THE MEDIA and are in control. This is a very normal and rational thing to think, it has nothing to do with conservative comedians not really being funny.

Right. Also, "Bill Burr is conservative" KEK!

>hacking 1 (one) """"person"""""
>Treason
funny how leftists become fiercely nationalistic Hillarys emails are brought up

What's funny is these were the same faggots protesting Bush's "no war for oil" a few years ago and now they are no where to been seen.

There are no conservative comedians because there is nothing funny about the truth

>hacking the secretary of state isn't an attack against the US

Fucking cuckservitives changing their minds when it suits them.

He's a complete fucking pussy when it comes to confronting people that he interviews. See: The Sarkeesian "interview"

Even if I was a liberal I could never vote for fucking Hillary, she's more radical and corrupt than Trump will ever be.

People may hate Trump and bla bla bla but the democrats really picked the shittiest fucking candidate.

Earlier, less radical democratic candidates like John Kerry would've absolutely rekt in this election.

But nowadays people unironically take identity politics seriously, and think BLM is legit and base their policies on gibmedats/sjw shit. Things have gotten worse.

>calling other people traitors
>after PROOF was leaked that democrats are manipulating and lying to the public
>"b-but probably, maybe RUSSIA leaked that proof, so it doesn't matter!!"

kek, this is fucking rich.

Because Colbert is nothing without his kike writers.

Name me three.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DYje57V_BY

Trump supporters are fine with a foreign power hacking a head of state everyone!

Hillary wouldn't have been """"attacked"""" if she did what literally every other politician did and put her emails on a government server :^)

nope. had to stop wearing bow ties and everything

ETHICS IN GAMING JOURNALISM!!!!!

>America definitely needs another Reagan...
>No way our economy suffers...
>Reagan was such a great President...

I'm waiting for the Reagan meme to end.

Ben Garrison
Adolf Hitler
Milo

That would be you liberals. We've been the only ones trying to jail her for her emails. If it was up to you hillary and bernnie shills she would be president right now.

So you're literally fine with a foreign power hacking into our government? You're fine that Trump is okay with that?

If the Obama administration wasn't so weak Hillary wouldn't have been hacked

oh my

woah, 2 edgy 4 me there, Steve SwordmasterTruthBomb666