YLYL, niggers Edition

YLYL, niggers Edition.

Wow, he got the cops to actually help.

>cops are called because of threats of violence
>cops arrive to protect the person that called

DURR HURR ALL COPS ARE EVIL AND WANT TO SHOOT UNARMED BLACK MEN

idiots like you are the reason good cops get so much shit

But he didn't say anything bad about the cops... Just that the guy called them

he was surprised that cops actually responded, implying that cops usually dont respond to help blacks

this

but can't we all relate to this? I'm white, my girlfriend is white (not ghetto or white trash) and she always acts like this bitch

doesn't matter, still white people.

welcome to current year.

Can you blame them? Same with muslim ghetto's and to be honest neither groups pay taxes so shouldn't get the services.

From my experience urban cops tend to be very "busy" unless you tell them a life is in immediate danger.

"Niggaz coming to jump me!" usually isn't good enough. There must have been prior incidents involving his "Bm".

i dont blame cops at all for not wanting to serve those areas, however the fact of the matter is that they serve those areas anyway and save more minority lives than they take

>save more minority lives than they take
And those they save, will shoot each other in large numbers and then blame cops.

What does that even mean? Can somebody translate that image into white people?

btw you're arguing with a troll

When your baby mama is bringing her 3 friends to come and fight you but you call the cops 20 minutes before they arrive

nah he's a real nigga

they had beef with him because he said something positive about Trump

bm = baby momma

i dont speak nigga , what does this mean ?

Thanks, old bean.

usually posted in a rekt thread

>theft

I think he's just a customer tbh, finny either way you think of it.

lmao that can't be real

whats a baby mama

A girl you knock up

mother of your child

I am actually a egyptologist and can assert that they depicted so-called "asians" black-skinned. These asians were not niggers. just dark-skinned semits.

I think it's a chick you knocked up.

>5th birthday
>kid wearing a diaper

FUCKING niggers and their diaper fetishes

get

he has a point

The fuck is a trap house?

Just another strain on society that blacks cause. Just another disproportionate allocation of resources for niggers. The list goes on.

he's five dude give him a break all he cares about is the booger he ate 2 minutes ago and how acidic his mom's milk will be after she shots a bottle of patron

A place where you sell and do drugs

Where your dad goes to pleasure himself for a nickle.

Hardly, he's already got two felonies by now.

yes, it's a female thing. The only way to avoid is to stay single and drop a bitch when she starts acting like this.

thank you

so mother of your child , baby mama sounds like a 13 pregnant chick , i was thinking what the fuck is going on here

Like a crackden?

13 is way too old in their culture.

Yeah, it really does sound like a really young mother.

That hood ornament costs more than most belt buckles for sure

Exactly that but it's just a different word for it

kekd

That evil white man's device forced that nice boy to steal from that store.

All these new words.

thats a dumb one

The single mother of your child, specifically one you had a one night stand with.

You've got a big dick

THE ROYAL PENIS IS CLEAN, YOUR HIGHNESS

I really hope you die today.

for you

Usually and abandoned building where drugs are sold and used and people party.

Go to bed grandpa

You are of quite above average build.

Its Semite and you are no expert. The Jews were never slaves in Egypt.

I bet you're one of those white people so far removed from blacks that you're a goddamn democrat cause all you see are the standup ones on your HBO.

Semites didn't exist in ancient Egypt. Jesus fuck.

that was a waste of trips

i dont hang with niggers or live in dumbfuckistan so dont surround myself with the flexability of language where its context has no relation to its meaning , baby mama clearly indicates some kid whom has had a child , here we would call her a single mom , sincerely apologize for the inconvenience i have placed on your good personage

That's not necessarily true, a trap house is where drugs are made and sold. Its typically a main hub for business in a neighborhood.

They existed but not as slaves. Provide one credible source.

seven minus three second person pronoun

Sweet ride homie hope you never have to go up an incline more than 10%

The fuck is a Bm?

Baby momma

Logically speaking, the claimant has the burden of proof. However, I stand corrected. The jews were different back then. Jews are whiter than they used to be.

So go figure that where Europe joins Africa you get a bunch of light brown people that are just smart enough to have civilization, but fuck it all up every chance they get. Arabs are how Jews used to be.

Please clap

What happens when they actually were oppressed for centuries?

>((((Israel Cohen))))
wew lad