trump

404d

There are no videos, stop asking for them or lying about seeing them

nah, Marcel deserves a better OP pic

sage

lol the pic is for the press nigger

bump

Naziportal, kek.

ja gut, nazi bist du ja heute schon, wenn du pünktlich zur arbeit kommst oder ohne erlaubnis die stirn runzelst.

kek

theyknow.jpg

shit picture ruined thread faggot. Someone make new thread with normal picture

>autistic fagerman retard kills a little boy
>FUCKING REFUGEES!!! FAGERMANY GOIN TO HELL

Heh

nö..einer ist meiner

russian anti-propaganda sucks

>hier wird nicht überall NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER JEW JEW JEW GOYIM gepostet
Sup Forums ist das größte naziportal im ganzen web. nur weil es vorgibt etwas anderes zu sein, heisst das nicht dass dies der wahrheit entspricht. es gibt hier mehr rassistische scheisse als auf naziportalen, die dazu stehen. und jetzt stell dich in eine ecke und schäm dich für deine dummheit, du nazi.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you need to joke about this? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known get abused. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

>Naziportal Sup Forums
>darkweb

New thread

rip the other thread

(You) is mine, so no

who is he.
reverse searched and couldnt be fucked to look through

WE LOVE HITLER

germany is going to hell anyway.
it doesn't matter if a crazy murder being hunt by german police or in 10...20 years by german islamic state sharia-police.

you really have a point

ich würde sagen hier kann man noch die wahrheit schreiben ohne das man die volle ladung zensur und gehirnwäsche abbekommt.

erm
sprache zu english?

(sorry my mistake!)

this is the new thread retard

metter sören

küss mal mohammed für mich

german will never be islamic, bevor we'll sent all mullas against russia.

TL;DR faggot
fightme

Cool

Thanks user i meant OPs picture.
i understand the killer is marcel?

updates on location etc?

ES IST DEUTSCHLAND HIER!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm OP

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grad wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf De runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voigsoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an Grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona.

Kek
Done busted em.
yes i saw the replies

wimp

300 confirmed kills? but deepercutz's still more famous with a single confirmed kill lol

Das Beleidigen von Juden, Schwarzen usw. ist absolut Nationalsozialistisch.
Auch die Intention dahinter ist komplett uninteressant, denn Humor mit Randgruppen im Fokus ist auch ganz klar Nationalsozialistisch, da hast du recht. Und bloß nicht Rassismus mit Natsoc oder Schwarzem Humor verwechseln, das ist genau was (((die Nazis))) wollen.

This is all fake because that's no fucking woman in that picture.

Hvad fanden var det lige, du sagde om mig, din lille tøsedreng? Du skal lige vide, at jeg graduerede som den bedste i min klasse i Frømandskorpset, og jeg har været involveret i adskillige hemmelige angreb på Al-Quaeda, og jeg har over 300 bekræftede drab. Jeg er trænet i gorillakrigsførelse, og jeg er den bedste snigskytte i hele det danske Forsvar. Du er intet andet for mig end bare endnu en skydeskive. Jeg skal fandme udslette dig med præcision, hvis lige aldrig er set på denne jord, mærk dig mine forbandede ord. Tror du, du kan slippe afsted med at sige sådan noget lort til mig over Internettet? Tro om igen, skidespræller. Netop nu er jeg i gang med at kontakte mit hemmelige netværk af spioner rundt omkring i hele Danmark, og din IP er ved at blive sporet, så du må hellere forberede dig på stormen, slapsvans. Stormen der udsletter den ynkelige, lille ting, du kalder dit liv. Du er fandme dødsens, knægt. Jeg kan være hvor som helst, når som helst, og jeg kan dræbe dig på over syvhundrede forskellige måder, og det blot med mine bare næver. Ikke alene er jeg udførligt trænet i ubevæbnet nærkamp, men jeg har også adang til hele det danske Søværns arsenal, og jeg skal bruge det til fulde til at fjerne dig og dit elendige korpus fra kontinentets overflade, din lille lort. Hvis bare du kunne have vidst, hvilken ugudelig gengældelse din lille "smarte" kommentar ville bringe over dig, så havde du måske varet din forpulede tunge. Men det kunne du ikke, det gjorde du ikke, og nu betaler du prisen, din forbandede idiot. Jeg vil skide raseri ud over dig, og du vil drukne i det. Du er fandme død, knægt.

*Idoobz

hhahahaha but it isnt here.

also this is an english board with a mixed thread im not sure your point?

fgdfgdgdgdgd

He atleast killed that kid

Proof?

I honestly believe that this asshole will try something deadly again, if not today, then in the coming days if they don't find him in time. Might even be on a school or a playground or something. He's looking for something that will top even the kid's demise, I can guarantee it...

>edgelord posting pics including shoes and knife, definitely from germany
>telling some lies to distract police
>all fake
makes perfectly sense bro

in under one minute...respect

at least something, right?

weiss irgendwer wie ich alle bus/zugverbindungen rauskriegen kann? er meinte ja das er am dienstag morgen um 1 uhr mitn zug gefahren ist. 100% von herne aus

who is the picture? the father?
and the second picture the victim?
the collage is from his friend about marcel?

correct or no?

(sorry bro my netbook is so slow its easier to ask than wait for translate on every crap news page)

Jeg ved ikke hvorfor, men jeg læste det her I en tyk nordjysk accent.
Nu kommer du eddermaneme ned derfra.

copypaste from months and years ago
>neuschwuchtel

still a higher k/d ratio than any of those bandidos

Father is in post nr 4

Glaube nicht das es stimmt. Die Zugverbindungen bringen dir jetzt auch nichts mehr.

maybe, maybe not

naja versuchen könnte man es ja. finde bloss keine seite wo ich die fahrpläne sehen kann vom besagten zeitraum

ok..?

SO WHO IS OPs PICTURE?
one simple fucking question Sup Forums
kek.

it's a guy from a video that has been posted in the threads before. In the video he eats shit and faps to it.... nothing to do with the Heße-Case

unrelated person, don't know who that is

literally ever answer but the one i asked...

Probier's mal mit der Seite des VRR

Who says we want to be useful to a world that isn't useful to us.

We have every right to indulge in the delight AND misery of others.

Everyone does, we just aren't stupid enough to deny it.

WINRAR
thank you my good sir!!!!
finally someone understands me

I owe you about 20 blowjobs and some heroin friend!

>> 724785905
db.de lol

how has the whole pictures of the dad and girl

that you Nietzsche?

>> 724786098
i have only the first pixel!

what

Why no actual pics of him stabbing/murdering and just ambiguous aftermath photos? Sounds fake to me.

pic related ... its the boi not the father dumpass

because his hands were full?
>u fckn srs?

He wanted to make sure not to release any identifying information

You think the victim was taking selfies during the stabbing?

Or do you genuinely believe Heße would be able to take pictures while stabbing someone to death.

>Thanks dickhead i couldn't tell.
>wow.
Go back and re-read :)

Your English comprehension isn't as good as you think friend

He could stab their corpse and ahow the knife in them. He could show the actual wounds. But no, we get the fake murder equivalent of fat girl angle shots.

kek like his name or location

>thread is full of 12 year olds
i need real info mofuckers

der könnte überall sein lol
80km radius ist das.

Also von Wanne-Eickel HbF ist am Dienstag um 00:59 ein Regionalexpress (RE42) Richtung Recklinghausen Süd Bahnhof gefahren.
Von Herne Bahnhof ist um die Uhrzeit nur die U35 gefahren (Bochum-Riemke Markt bis Herne-Schloss Strünkede). Dann wäre da noch die S2 nach Dortmund um 00:48 bzw 01:24 Richtung Essen.

meh
:)
time will tell?
why do need them so urgently other than to pretend you are him?

Mittlerweile wahrscheinlich noch weiter. Das war ja schon gestern Abend. In 20 Stunden kommt man weit.

Fucking kids these days. Can't live in the moment.

und was, wenn er 120 km gefahren ist? oder doch in herne geblieben? alter das ist so ein quark

Irgendwer schrieb doch er sei in Dortmund..woher weiß er das?

can't tell if pasta or just very very new

Leute können reden

wouldnt they just wait at stations if he took public services though?

what would you estimate with an accomplice?

(not german can only half read Deutsche)

---------------------------

Möchten sie nicht nur an den Stationen warten, wenn er öffentliche Dienste nutzte?

Was würdest du mit einem Komplizen schätzen?

(Nicht deutsch kann nur die Hälfte lesen Deutsche) (google translate)

:^)
Well I guess the suspense can be fun in and of itself.