I just realized how beautiful this album is...

I just realized how beautiful this album is. How can something sound so spiritual and yet so futuristic at the same time? This surely is his opus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OAQkRF7QntY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

babby's first opn core

it's fine but seriously delve into his discography more before you hold it up as his best

>babby's first opn

But that's Replica, his most critically acclaimed. Drop the elitist attitude, we're talking about a pitchfork approved artist here.

stop replying to be babby

>only has 1 of his youtube channels
rofl

f u

it's his only channel with music that isn't anywhere else

>tfw you'll never be able to share your appreciation with the genius of Lopatin with anyone outside of the internet

feel bad man

I really like how OPN used 'world music' instruments on R+7 in a non-kitsch way. Most people probably only heard those kind of instruments in commercials during the mid to late 90s. Those instruments still sound incredibly exotic and to some degree, other worldly.

It might sound cliche but no album has ever blown my mind the way r plus 7 did on first listen.

I was extremely stoned at 2am and I put on my sennheisers in complete darkness and I was taken somewhere musically that nothing else has ever done for me

OP literally gave no hint that he hadn't delved into his discography, he was just talking about one of his popular albums. Having a stupid attitude like yours is how people become mindless hipsters who will find the gold flakes in a pile of obscure shit, and will not find anything worthwhile in a popular pile of gold. You've rewired your brain to think in a permanently illogical way and you can't be saved.

Replica is better

It's good to see Sup Forums still has decent tastes.

>babbys first x
Fuck off

GoD is best, obviously.

Agree with you man, it just sounds like so many different things at once, yet remains consistently beautiful.

>This surely is his opus.
kek

i like this the most

youtube.com/watch?v=OAQkRF7QntY

hahahahahah

it's 10/10 easily

They like beigecuck music like OPN so this is obviously not the case

ok dis hard

>more obscure means more better XD
don't kid yourself r+7 is his greatest work