M\18\bi

Any 413?

dior

781 reppin

Nice. South or North of Boston?

>Massachusetts

I prefer to call it "A mass of two shits"

Wanna suck some older cock tomorrow?

Got any pics? And how much older\is it clean~?

I'm 30. My Dick is the clean. Probably not going to post pictures here

No problem
Unfortunately my phone's touch screen doesn't work and I have to get it fixrd, so I'm out from texting for a while

Just for school but yes

Also 978 small world gotta love massivejewtits

Tax-achusetts; am I right? 413 fag here bored as shit. Too broke for pot. Wife's a c*nt when it comes to weed, anyhow. If I could get her to try it just once, she'd calm the fuck down; her stress level is through the fucking roof. I'm tempted to get her an edible somehow.

What town are you in? I can pick you up in my Escalade, smoke tree, and fuck around

774 here. Bored as well. Just moved a few weeks ago and this place has nothing to do.

Not my fault?

Pics?

774 is just a mass cell number, right? What part of mass are you in?

508 here
Would love some Bridgewater wins

any peabody girls?

Just moved to Medway. Place is okay but, nothing to write home about

Me crossdressing

Brit H anyone?

And what's underneath the panties

Lets meet up

What part?

anyone know theresa d from peabody?

nice trashy feet. more mass girls feet please.

Where you at?

im from germania and i love the song sang by the beegees

yo u out in east bost

617 has the worst people

Boston. I'll drive wherever

413 Springfield reppin...

You a guy/girl? And what age~?

30/m clean

Also 413, best place to cop smack?

in North Adams

blackongtin st
Pines guys

if they still legit, they still lit

Boston here

Anyone trying to smoke or something?

Boston too. I'm free tomorrow to burn

I'll check it out. I have a few thousand dollars and no will to live so I may as well do something with it. Got offered h a few times in Holyoke and now I wish I'd taken it

Bummer dude. Why so down?

Keep that shit out of my state shill

Lol nerd

Come back boi

Also in medway

I hate mass.

Can anyone in this thread explain to me why it's at all good? Every town I've seen in it looks like a crack town, with very little to do, and your "city" is tiny with only a couple of attractions

try behind mass moca or big y too. Just hangout

The schools are outstanding. The food is very good. The architecture is beautiful. The city itself is easy to get around. The hood parts really aren't that bad or unsafe. Not like LA or Chi or any other major city. Also the sports teams are always winning something

I want that little ass bent over my thick cock

No matter what things don't get better. I have good career prospects but only if I stay poor for another 5 years to get my phd. I have enough saved up to be okay but I hate being poor. Meds and therapy don't seem to help and people around me have been supportive but are getting tired of it

>city itself is easy to get around

Have you ever taken public transport in that state?

It's the worst I've ever been on in the world.

I'll try that too. Bus station in Holyoke was where I got offered before, since it's right in the middle of a pretty rough city and it's open air/no cops

I hear that. That sucks to hear. 5 years goes by fast though.. Is endless nothingness really a better alternative to a tough few years? Don't you at least want to wait and see Avengers Infinity War?

It's not great. It's the cheapest in the US though. The city is small enough to walk, bike, or take a cheap Uber.

lol I'll probably make it. Just sucks right now. I've used a fuckton of drugs to cope in the past but never h. My favorite was oxy so I figure I'll like h too. Out of the other 34 drugs I've tried nothing but opiates really did it all for me

What are you trying to get a phd in?

Biochemistry. Planning to go into pharmaceutical research. I've interned at a big pharmaceutical company in Boston a few summers and liked it and I'm hoping that's enough to get a job

Sounds like a pretty good plan dude.

I wanna do some online hookups but I'm too paranoid of diseases and shit

What's the best thing going to use now that Craig's List and Backpage are censored

tinder

Where's that 18 y/o bi boy?

Good slaves. Acting like an ounce is really "legalization" and not just limitation and conditioning and prohibition. Idiots

Would a 20 y/o cut it?

Weed was decriminalized a few years ago. Less than an ounce was a fineable offense. Now, weed is more legal. You can buy and hold more than an ounce, and grow in your home

Sure would

22yo college student with hot ass gf but I really want to lose anal virginity....

Pics?

413 fag here

30 y/o clean, decent enough looking dude looking to burn, chill and maybe fuck around with a younger dude

Were getting the train going eh

God willing

508 cape. Shout at me.
34 m bi. Swallows.

But seriously... which one (or three) of you young bi boys going to let me pick you up smoke you up

I miss the 413 but Cape Cod isn't bad

I'm a huge fucking lightweight, two hits and I'm pretty toasted. Half a bowl and I'm completely gone.

the T is great, mass transit outside the city and for the rest of the state sucks.

>the T is great
Do you even use the T?

Where can you get seeds short of ordering online?

All the time. $20 for unlimited riding for 7 days can't be beat. Sure you have to wait some times and it's crowded as fuck at peak but unless you're bitching about slowdowns due to weather I don't get your gripe. I don't think Iv'e ever waited more than 9 minutes

>live 3 miles from my school
>class at 8 am
>sometimes because of the MBTA, have to get up before 6am just to make it to class on time

Yeah...T is not that great hombre

Constant breakdowns are the biggest part. I don't even ride daily and do you know how often I've heard "shuttle buses between ___ and ___?"

Buy a car and pay for a parking pass ?
stop being broke you fuck.

lolololol otheranon here, you realize the point of public transport is to not have a car right?

sage

Spycam?

How bad is UMASS Amherst for SJWs, snowflakes and regressive feminists

781 / Somerville here.

Any other straight guys want to meet up, show off ex pics, talk about sluts we've used?