Don't taunt me with your story

>Don't taunt me with your story
>cause I've got my own

what a selfish cunt! How can anyone think she is good in any way? She'll be 30 in less than a year and then her "career" is over.

She'll be thrown into the irrelevant female pop singer bin and get replaced with a younger, hotter and more talented version of herself, like the rest.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Onegin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the normal progression once a waifu musician starts showing age or packs on a few pounds.

I don't think David Bowie was thrown into the irrelevant pop singer bin until he was 37.

David Bowie was a Male.

Grimes is a female.

so?

females are like milk, they expire more quickly than peanuts

That is just the how pop music works, if you're a female you automatically turn irrelevant the second you turn 30. Sure you'll still have some loyal fans but the majority of your fans will be gone because they already moved onto the younger version of yourself.

See Charli XCX and Marina

in what way?

>if you're a female you automatically turn irrelevant the second you turn 30
>literally who's bjork

they have breast milk so they expire

how does it affect music?

She will kill herself this year, I'm sure about it.

Bjork is irrelevant for a pop singer, if you go on the streets and ask people if they know Bjork or Marina they'll most likely not know who you're talking about.

Irrelevant, as in Normies don't care about them anymore, just because people talk about them on here doesn't mean they're relevant.

expire = bad taste

so it taste bad it sound bad in music

im suprised she didnt when trump won LOL

There isn't a younger version of Grimes though. I don't even find her music appealing, but there hasn't been anyone that has been doing anything close to what she has been doing. She has her own niche.

oh the industry will shit out a younger Grimes, it is bound to happen.

It really depends on what she does with her next album... IF she puts out another album. If she does, her fans will eat it up. If she doesn't then the hype on her will start to fade.

Isn't Carly Rae Jepsen like 31? Is she not relevant?

Good question. Literally who's bjork?

What about Lady Gaga? 31?

literally who

who?

Who's this stupid looking cunt. She deserves to get raped.

>Who's this stupid looking cunt
is this your first day?

literally whos by now, the late 00's and early 10's Female pop artists have been replaced already, also Carly's lastest album flopped.

P-peanuts expire?! I've been eating these same peanuts for months.

Am I gonna be okay?

no user, you're already dead

suck a pen15
she is a good girl and she'll be fine

tfw almost 28 and have not even made it

they just turn into cyanide

not enough to kill you, but each one gives you a little bit of brain damage. you probably won't notice it yourself, but people around you will notice a decline in your intelligence and abilities over time.

Grimes sucks ass and the only reason she has a following is because she's a cute vagina bearer. No great female artists exist. Waifuism is cancer.

Thanks

no u

Forgotten?.

Irrelevant and not particularly important to you at all.

Fucking hell you people are arrogant.

reassuring

no it won't, because grimes is anti-industry as she DIY undercutting all music faggots. And she isn't stupid and clueless as any other popstar.

Ok guys, name some relevant MALE pop singers that are 30+. And I'm not even talking about other genres such as hiphop.

All I can think about right now is Bruno Mars and maybe Justin Timberlake, but people are giving less and less shits about Timberlake.

Truth is, pop is the most likeable genre/movement/whatever. Everyone knows this, of course. What's the most likeable type of human-being? Right, a young girl. That's why pop is flooded with young girls. And the men who do make it on top 40 pop charts are either rappers (again, hiphop is not even "true" pop like Katy Perry) or very feminine and whimpy men (Sam Smith, boybands, Justin Timberlake, Shawn Mendez etc.). But, pop music is still dominated by young girls. They are the ones being whorshipped. So of course girls like Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Carly Rae Jepsen are going to have a harder time once they turn a little bit older. But they're not "literally who's". You're just being ignorant when giving that as an argument.

And girls like Grimes and Bjork make likeable music, but if they'd really want their work to be as accessible as "Shape of You" by Ed Sheeran, they would've made it more mainstream. That is why age is way less relevant for them. Not all pop music is made to perform at mtv music awards, win meaningless awards such as Kids or Peoples choice, play on the radio 30 times a day etc. If you really think that AGE defines Bjork's success at this point, you're fucking clueless.

why do i feel such a strong urge to cum on the eyebrows of blonde girls with darker eyebrows?

Then does she need user shitposters to back her up? Because they mean it right

So Anti-industry that she signed with someone... IN THE INDUSTRY?! She's on JayZ's label. How is that not industry? Plus she waltzes around with the Fashion industry. They're an industry onto themselves.

She is getting farther and farther away from her grass roots thing. That's not a bad thing, or a good thing. It's just people noticed her and they let her in to the industry. To suggest she's entirely in her own little bubble is nonsense.

I'm fan of hers btw.

t. irrelevant female pop artist in her 30's

Pop music works like this, either your hot or you're irrelevant.

She's still hot. There's a lot of talk about her. And well... look at us here on Sup Forums... talking about her. Clearly she's still a hot item.

Yeah, the most superficial layer of pop works like this. And being hot or irrelevant is regardless of your gender, which is the main focus of this thread.

I wish I was an irrelevant female pop artist in my 30s.

At least she's super relevant on Sup Forums, that's the first thing you associate her with.

>Pop music works like this, either your hot or you're irrelevant.
What are you, an idiot?
It doesn't matter what you look like, all that matters is that a pretty face is in front. You could be ugly as sin and still pedal your shit with a pretty face.

>You could be ugly as sin and still pedal your shit with a pretty face.

I don't think so.

So much delusion in one post should be illegal.

>She's on JayZ's label.
No, she isn't. She works with the management wing of Roc Nation. Their label (which I believe is starting to have some business troubles fwiw) is a whole separate operation. Her label is 4AD.

although i am not a fan of grimes, this opinion of her, just because she is a female artist, is disgusting.

call it satire or whatever you want, but most people in this thread would have thought that there is truth in what OP said.

sad really.

So you're one of those saps that thinks most pop artists write their own songs?

I don't care bro.

That's not even the point. This is just a personal attack on popstars.

then shut the fuck up

Lol nice b8.

>anti-industry
Actually no. What she REALLY is is post-structural. Which imo is a lot more interesting - and potentially much more lucrative for her in the long run.

the other night i was really drunk and watching grimes interview snippets
for a moment i nearly cried

Sup Forums just ignores you people

you should read ke$ha interviews

wow you're mad
im actually laughing

>implying relevancy on Sup Forums means ANYTHING in the real world

Being drunk by yourself. Sad!

I'm always drunk by myself. It's the only way I can stand it. I'm chugging booze as I'm posting this.

same

Is that the only time you find yourself able to say that?
When you're really mad? You must be a real pussy.

>>Don't taunt me with your story
>>cause I've got my own
>How can anyone think she is good in any way?
>he doesn't know it's an adaptation of a scene from Eugene Onegin:

>Eventually Onegin manages to see Tatyana and presents to her the opportunity to finally elope after they have become reacquainted. She recalls the days when they might have been happy, but that time has passed. Onegin repeats his love for her. Faltering for a moment, she admits that she still loves him, but she will not allow him to ruin her and declares her determination to remain faithful to her husband. She leaves him regretting his bitter destiny.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Onegin

do you have an english copy of this?

calm down

Just search for Eugene Onegin PDF on google, it's not a difficult find.

interesting

if i were any calmer i'd be in the ground

The positive and negative Grimes threads are started by the same people.

cool thanks user

I want to kill myself every day

Why? What about? Sadness, or elation?

Could be. I wonder sometimes.

Why?

it's confirmed that dgfags post negative dg threads, could be the same with grimes

do you open your eyes?

the final red pill is realizing that every thread ever is posted by the same person

>the same person has been posting ~20 grimes threads every day for 5 years
wow, that's insane

It's true, I'm the one who's doing it.

I saw them too

Do you think it's the guy who's in love with her/obsessed with her?

They're not neglecting and dancing on the backs of anyone that i know of.

Anime James? No i don't come here anymore, just forget he existed.

Who is Anime James? Her James or some other james? I'm fuckin' lost.

I was referring to the guy who keeps saying he's going to be with her and all this other bullshit. I think he's the same guy who had the framed photos of her or whatever. I thought it was innocent enough but he's quite insistent.

>I was referring to the guy who keeps saying he's going to be with her
>implying only one guy wants that

You can want to be, but there's those who can keep their retardation in check and realize that she's already with someone and that there are 7 billion people on this planet, surely there's more women out there.

>surely there's more women out there
If so, then why don't we discuss them? Claire is the perfection for a good reason. Others are just inferior.

A.) We ARE /mu
B.) Like you are doing right now?

She's not perfect. She's pretty cool though.

wow misogynist much?

Why would i want someone else?

>She'll be 30 in less than a year and then her "career" is over.
you said this crap with 30 y.o. limit about most young female artists, ffs. get a life, retard.

Because you realize that unless you want to be choking your chicken for the next 90 years you better forget about her and move on but keep enjoying her music like most rational people?

Plus, how many other crazies do you think you'll have to fight to get her attention? What if she's sick in the head and has you all fight to the death in a ring for her hand? Hey? What then? LOL.

You dont speak for anyone else, you just think you're better than them. You have problems.

>a retard with a retarded opinion
nothing surprising

Last night I had a dream where I met Grimes, she was tall as fuck, and I got to give her a little peck on the cheeck
Then we went on a bike ride
It was nice

Didn't she, herself, say this about her career? I recall reading some shit like that from her.