Feminism ylyl. More merciless=more better

Feminism ylyl. More merciless=more better.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DrendaKeesee
youtu.be/zmOalfJVr8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you can, watch this shit.

Equallity bitch!

quality fucking kek

And that's all I had.

That's not funny. It's kinda sad...

She even admits that this is her fault. How can you feel anything but pity for her?

>How can you feel anything but pity for her?
>Decide to open the relationship outta being a whore

This is so true. They really mould themselves to whoever they are dating at the time - shows a complete lack of personality, really.

I guess that's why the number one thing they claim to look for in a guy is a "great personality".

>Wants to be whore
>Makes suggestion because she thinks bf wont get a fuck
>She gets a taste of reality

WON'T YOU PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN, WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN DGOSMNHBDT

How's your wife's son doing?

Oh, I do think about them all the time.

Not proud of it either.

10/10

We need our old druggies to draw sparatical memes.

Yeah I don't see what's funny about this one. This isn't even feminism related, it's just people being people. Anyone would be upset over this, even if they did unknowingly bring it on themselves. And I'd be inclined to agree that the bf is taking advantage of the situation. If he had just fucked his coworker once and got it out of his system then she would have less reason to be upset and probably wouldn't even know

THIS IS WHY FAGGOTS EXIST HERE IN 2017. WE NEED NEW VIRAL MEMES YOU FUCKING WOOZERS

No it's not you cuck faggot. She got all pissed when he exercised his right to do exactly what she wanted. HE didn't even want the arrangement. I hope she slit her wrists later, stupid cunt.

Easy, she's a shallow cunt who got exactly what she asked for, even though it's not what she wanted.

Because her master plan was to slut it up with random foreign dick while her bf was stuck at home to play video games and wonder who she doing. That is incredibly selfish and shows her lack of empathy, on top of that when he gets laid which she even told him he could do she gets mad about it calls the other woman a slut and only then decided that it is a bad thing to do. She has a complete disregard for Daniel the entire time and even thinks that it would hurt him but fuck it and does it anyway, she only regretted it backfiring.

>This isn't even feminism related
>"Yeah, women can get laid around as much as men without getting attached or screwing up a relationship because equallity"
>Brain.exe crashed

Girls are getting the idea that they can have the same thing as men just because feminism say so.

thank u 4 a gold reply

You fucking fag! It's hilarious. Because that's what happens when a dumb slut takes another dumb sluts advice. If that happened to my sister I would high five her bf for not sitting around moping that she was wanting to fuck around

This really pissed me off

Same shit on bear grils island 2nd season

>that bottom right one

Bitches never change do they?

If I knew in my heart that I didn't do it in a situation like that, I'd have nothing left to lose and act accordingly.

I fucking hate bitches like that.
They should be stoned.

That's justice for you

I thought I was in a ylyl thread. Why am I angry?

"I wanna fuck random guys, but if you fuck random girls I'LL BE MAD"

This is why I will never marry without very clear terms.

A true feminist, this woman deserves praise. Funny how a shitton of "feminists" are pro islam. It is beyond retarded.

Feminists: The Patriarchy oppresses men too so they can't talk about their feelings!

Also feminists: You want an international men's day? Lol, masculinity is so fragile

The only thing she regrets is the fact her plan backfired.

Cuck.

I mean find a girl that wants to be told what to do and yea its easy street most women dont like that and you have to manipulate them but they are still moldable just not like....to the same extent

>No officer, you cant arrest me, i was to drunk to consent to driving!

Because she left the country with every intention to cheat and then realized with her amazing 20/20 hindsight that "Oh shit he can cheat too" she thought she'd be getting lots of long hard and had no second thoughts and probably wouldnt have unless she was told by that neighbor.

Se she thought he would sit home and patiently wait for 3 months and was upset when that turned out to be false

this sounds like gold, but I bet some of the smarter feminists will they something like patriachic society poisioned woman making them unable to care for themself or something else like they only picked smart men compared disillusional pretty barbies

Women like this deserve to be raped, fake rape is just as bad as it is real i hate ill never be born in a time where women are what they are supposed to be, sex food and housework

What's sexfood?

reminds me of the old 'bitch sat on muh dick' defence

What if that was the punishment for fake rape? That the guy actually got to rape you for a couple hours, should he so choose and at an unexpected time.

spotted dick

Then equality would be served

>hell and back
>can you make it thru

If you want some quality lols be sure to stop by Psycho Pastor Drendas Twitter today and let her know that she's a scam artist.

twitter.com/DrendaKeesee

Feminist opposes patriarchy
Logic is tool of the patriarchy
Just admitted that feminist is illegally

I'd like to buy this guy a beer.

Women live their entire lives with a safety net. No matter what happens, men will come and save them.
Men are aware that there isn't any safety net. Failure is death.
Women will never have to try at anything in life because they will always be saved by men.

i mean, unless they signed an agreement giving him license to post them naked on the internet, he's in the moral and legal wrong.

Don't messe with the Hesse

harry wore nazi glasses too

Not even close
If a person exposes themselves in a public arena and photographs are taken, those photos are the exclusive property of the photographer. There is great precedent for this.

You've got a big dick.

yes, and?

youtu.be/zmOalfJVr8U

They just want to stick to them flocks, like a lot of stupid teenagers without personality and animals do
However females dont start using their brains after they feel the painful consequences of their stupidity

You're a big guy.

really? so what if you're just chilling in public, and someone takes pictures of you, they don't have to ask your permission to post them somewhere?

I'm asking for knowledge purposes, not to be contrary.

FOR YOU
someone had to do it

A club is not public space.

Same here. 40. In the numerous long term relationship I had before the current one, I've always been tolerant on their values and visions. In other words, I've been a beta cuck for most of my life. As soon as I started to subtly impose my values on my current girlfriend, she became a conservative girl, anti-feminist and quite fascist.
Don't waver, don't argue, don't discuss. You are not debating an argument, you are simply stating the truth. They will get it.

kill yourself

>user im sorry but if i see a guy thats hot on my vacation i want to be able to fuck him
>but u can fuck women too if u want
>OK...
>girl finds out shes not as hot as she thought and hasnt been laid yet while her "homebody, boring bf" is getting laid 5 days a week.

fuck you. feminist detected.

Yeah I don't get it. She goes to pretty great lengths to explain her position on the matter in an empathetic way. This doesn't even need to be a gendered issue-- men and women don't need to take sides on this based on gender. It sucks for her, but she got what she asked for. The fact that she's a woman is completely irrelevant here though.

topping

Public space is anyplace open to the general public without a special invite. Clubs are included, your home isn't etc. Also, public pictures are a picture taken in a location it could be reasonably assumed a passerby could see the same scene without intentional pupose.

>brain damaged
>he tried to strangle himself
makes sense...

>implying biological differences between species that literally prey on each other is similar in any way to complex human society.

I'd be surprised if this was not fake. I know a lot of feminists, I definitely don't think any of them would say that.

>shit that never happened

radical islam, you ignorant fuck

That is correct, Hollywood celebs paved the way for this.They tried to sue reporters for publishing pictures without permission waaaaay back in the 1940s. They lost.

It's this way because overwhelmingly women are the ones being taken advantage of while drunk. I'm not going to say men don't get raped, but that law is that way because of a history of female abuse.........

That doesn't fucking make it right

i kinda like this girl
cant hate women same way you cant blame the dog or a kid for pissing on the floor

>faggot.jpg

I see! Didn't know that. But are the rules different for things where the person who takes the photo (or video, or audio recording, etc) will use it for entertainment purposes, or to make money?

For example, on Youtube, when someone is filming a candid video, they will often ask the people if they can use the footage. Is this just so they can cover their ass just in case, or is it actually necessary for them to be able to use the footage legally?

yes, it is
A public arena is defined by what is is not, is is not an office, a private space for changing or using the bathroom, it is not a private domicile

You have to blur out their face if you're going to publish the image and they're not a public figure. Additionally if you're sexually harassing the person by deliberately taking images of certain body parts, that's illegal.

Can't we just go back to the way shit was a few years ago?

Where everyone took it for granted that we needed to respect each other's feelings, didn't feel entitled to firebomb JCCs, and women's rights were quietly, (slowly) being restored. I'd love it if we could accelerate and enact the ERA but I'll take generalized apathy over what's poppin in the skreets now.

i bet he enjoyed it and wanted more

Unfortunately identity politics have pushed us back years

The moment you ask for permission you open yourself to suit. However if you bait someone into a situation there are many jurisdictions that require that you obtain permission