How do I stop hating women?

How do I stop hating women?

The same way you stopped hating muslums.

Some animals are more equal than others

I learned about their culture and history

carpet bombing?

dont stop hating them

easy. suck cock, changes everything.

you could try not reading clickbait from time to time

Go back in time and lose virginity before you turn 35.

ooohhhhh spiceyy

Stop seeking out media that confirms your beliefs, that's called "confirmation bias" and leads to tunnel vision. Instead, assess whether you like someone on a case by case basis, rather than generalising half the population. There are plenty of cunts out there, but there are also plenty of not cunts; making presumptions based on their gender will just make you both unhappy.

So never

ooohhh logiccc

too late

talk to one
>inb4 too intellectual for women

You hate us cause you cant get any
>Women logic

Women aren't smart enough for me

with some effort, she could pass for a 'big sister', then get 100% time and ...erm... 'attention'

Equality strikes again!
Fuckin good. May they have a taste of their own medicine.

A couple of years ago the laws changed where I live to make it harder for gold diggers too. If you had money before the relationship then got divorced, she could take half plus alimony.
Not so anymore. It's law that only assets aquired AFTER the relationship started are divisable. Saved my ass a year ago when I got divorced. My lawyer ate her and her sjw junior consul alive because they weren't up to date on the law.
I was smiling way to much for a separation court case.

I'm glad the law is nailing women on some of the double standards.
Even sentencing woman sexual predators more harshly than before.

B-b-but what if I've done this a thousand times and every single time I still come to the conclusion that women are illogical vial evil selfish hypocritical creatures every single time?

What If I told you to approach a lion with the same logic. I could say to you "nevermind the last guy you knew who tried to pet a lion. I know he was eatin alive but this is a different lion and you should try to pet this one. The last situation with a lion has nothing to do with this one so go on. Pet it."
What would you say to me?

>alimony
In Canada courts rarely grant alimony anymore either
Fuck that esp if she's a stronk independent womyn

What a fucking fag. You'll learn the truth in several years.

By hating them so much that you suddenly realize they aren't held responsible for their behavior by society, so they act out in any way they can where they won't be corrected.

It's a power thing. Why would somebody stop taking power? They take power by being manipulative or horrible, and they do it because men let it happen. The only reason you would stop trying to take things that aren't yours is if somebody stops you. There would be millions more murders without the law to stop you, so be the law around women. This doesn't mean be awful or evil, it means there are agreed upon rules in society and when a girl breaks that, you have to be the person to point out that it's wrong. If a girl is being absurd, you have to point it out. This is called being an honest man. This is what gets men called assholes, because nobody wants to hear that they're doing something wrong, and women don't want to stop "living free and wild".

People run rampant without the law, women run rampant without correction. Do this and you'll learn to have sympathy for them.

that's funny
you're funny

I'd say that there's prior evidence to suggest that most lions would not take kindly to being petted.

But real talk, if I encountered thousands of shit women, I too would make that conclusion, and I don't think you're wrong for doing so. Perhaps it's just a cultural difference; where you grew up is different to where I grew up. For me, I can't think of a single time that I've met any sort of selfish man-hater or anything similar, they all seem to be rational, fair human beings. That sucks that you haven't experienced the same, I guess I'd be sorry if I knew you more.

Agreed.

I'm in my thirties and the ex was in her early 20's.
They asked for support and the judge literally said "you're young, appear to be reasonably fit, and haven't begun to explore your career options. I'm not awarding alimony before you've tried to find work."

Where are you from and what do you look like?
Are you male or female?
Very interested in understanding how our situations differ.

kek

>That sucks that you haven't experienced the same, I guess I'd be sorry if I knew you more.

Do you think we don't also meet mostly women who seem sane? The point is that it breaks down, usually in the relationship stage. It's nature, they want to make sure you're not a failure, so they test you. It's perfectly acceptable female behavior.

Have you even had a relationship longer than two years?