Rate me Sup Forums

Rate me Sup Forums

>Sophomore in highschool
>just got engaged
>can kick your ass

i could beat your ass up literaqlly any fucking day of the weak you absolute mongrel of a "human" being, literally why do you bother existing when my existence proves that a perfect human being is possible and i am the APEX of not only humanity, but the entire fucking UNIVERSE. that you felt the need to post your retarded, narcissistic selfie on Sup Forums proves that you will forever stay a beta, no matter how much you wish it weren't true. Either fight me in real life like a man or resign to the life of a pussy-ass faggot who will never love a woman, or a cute trap girl.

You can't do shit user

You look like Anthony fantano. Who would kick your ass

Beat me as much as you want its not going to fix your face.

Kill yourself/10. This is coming from a relatively attractive femanon. Your fiancé must have some big regrets, cocky shit

>relatively attractive femanon
Post pics please

yeah tell yourself that mr. retardo, your not agreeing to fight me in real life proves how absolutely retarded you are. how much can you bemch, faggot? oh wait, i bet you don't even know what that means becuase you've never even looked at a gym in your pathetic fucking life, let alone stepped into one. please kill yourself post-haste.

regards,

me.

I'd rather not. I don't know why, and I'm sorry for this, but after reading your post, I am automatically repelled by you

Any of the hundreds of bitches I've fucked could outlift your beta ass, nigga

unlike that autistic fuck i actually have social skills, got kik?

your uncle molesting you hundreds of times doesn't count as you getting laid by multiple women, user, no matter how many times he dressed you up as a girl.

You are one ugly lesbian.

For saying please? What the fuck?! Slaaag

No. Once again, kill yourself.

>unlike that autistic fuck i actually have social skills, got kik?

Ha

hahahahahaha now that you mention it

and unlike that autist i'll accept being rejected :^)

Phil Collins/10

at least i don't look like a fuking mongoloid

OP here, snap me @thetulsadipper if you want to talk shit, bitch

>and unlike that autist i'll accept being rejected :^)

I was questioning why. L3arn t0 r3ad faggot.

>No. Once again, kill yourself.

I don't believe you're over the age of 18. Stop trying to be edgy. It's just cringey

what kind of dog tags are those

How old are you?
Phrase it as
"I'm ____ years old"
Or I won't believe you bitch

Forgot to tag "femanon"

Your armpit's got a better haircut than your head.

I could kick your goddamn ass, your arm has no definition and is obviously just chub, and the sorry excuse for a brain you've got in that autistic flesh dome has an IQ lower than your shoe size, and you aren't engaged, she just wanted you to shut the fuck up and quit begging, you sorry ass skin head. Sit the fuck down.

Lives in ghetto. Wears wifebeaters. Already showing signs of premature baldness which he tries to hide by shaving his head.

A redder shade of neck in a whiter state of trash.

>Already showing signs of premature baldness which he tries to hide by shaving his head.

Well you aren't going to keep it long are you

If you're so great, why do you want rated by Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums? Pretty desperate for attention.

0/10

>just got engaged
I wish you and your boyfriend the very best