Kek girlfriend is a feminist thinks men should be tought not to rape shit thing is I love her what do

Kek girlfriend is a feminist thinks men should be tought not to rape shit thing is I love her what do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSJAxa3Cgl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kik?

Answer depends on if pic is related

rape her, blame her for not teaching you not to.

Rape her repeatedly, then blame her for supporting the rape culture. Then get aids and die.

Well she's not wrong. You shouldn't be raping things.

This, and if it is her at may need more nudes before a fair decision can be made

Some pussy shots or vids would help in me helping you.

Well, I mean, do you ever debate her about these things?

Don't rape.

My wife is a feminist, OP. Is into local politics and campaigns for female leadership. She's the breadwinner of the house and generally the only woman in a room of executives in her industry minus the secretaries. She's fit and hot. All this means is I stay home playing video games and shitposting long as I fuck her well when she gets home. I can have literally anything I want because I keep the house clean and I'm good at sex.

I don't know what housewives were complaining about tbh fam

>what do

!

Funny, I was never instructed not to rape and I've never even raped anybody. Weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=XSJAxa3Cgl8

This has got to be bait
Top cuck

It may have been implied rather than explicitly stated.

Spotted the kissless virgin

If you love her, fix her
Otherwise let her go

>Teach men not to rape
>Teach women not to be raped
>Don't rape
>Rough, hair-pulling sex is awesome

Do your best to have honest and respectful dialogue with her regarding feminism to achieve the following two goals:

1. Truly understand the nuances of her position on things like rape and other feminist topics.

2. Engage with her about your skepticism regarding these topics to arrive at a mutual understanding.

Look OP, you are in an intimate relationship. The goal here is to be in love with someone that you can respect enough to stay with for the rest of your life. So you either have to come to the point where you can understand her position enough to respect it, or to come to the realization you can't ever respect it and decide what to do from there.

Feminists are typically just as logical as any other group with certain beliefs; they just hold different assumptions than you do. You just need to figure out what those are and talk about their validity. Remember, your goal is to understand and discuss. You want both of you to arrive at a truth you can both accept and respect. Don't be demeaning, or condescending. Just be honest with your skepticism. Be like, "look, honestly, 'teach men not to rape' seems a little simplistic or impractical" why is this the feminist stance on rape culture? I'm not even sure rape culture exists. Can you give me some examples that prove rape culture exists?"

She obviously believes these ideas are worth holding. Try to figure out why. If she respects you (and you show that you respect her), she'll do her best to understand your views as well.

You should both want to learn from each other and come to a point of mutual respect for each other. If not, then you're either not really in love or one or both of you needs to do some relationship work.

newfags

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Sup Forums...

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HER HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman, I was raped. My virginity was taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, I wanted to fucking kill my fucking self. IS THAT FUCKING FUNNY? FUCK NO YOU FUCKHOLES!

So I can murder a drugged up child, but if I make a joke about raping her I've done something wrong?

Rape her.

ayy bby u wan sum fugg