You guys can remember these taiwanese motherfucker, who drug female fans,raped them, fucked them bareback...

You guys can remember these taiwanese motherfucker, who drug female fans,raped them, fucked them bareback , creampied them and recorded it.........

we need more of those guys...

Other urls found in this thread:

thisav.com/video/173161/台湾美女歌姫マギー・ウー(吳亞馨)のセックス流出動画フルバージョン.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm unfamiliar with this story. Please expand, it sounds very interesting.

he was a celeb --> justin lee
drugged his fans and raped them

Why bother drugging them I wonder. He'd probably be able to bang them anyway if they were fans. When and where did this occur? I know I could google it but I want to bump your thread. We need more Taiwan based threads.

>Why bother drugging them
for the thrill

I see. Bored of regular fucking because he can get any ass he wants, so decides to raise the stakes. Exciting. Any details of the when and where OP?

he fucked 2 sisters and they reported him....all happen around 2011/2012

He is still in Prison

Meant to attach this hot Taiwanese chick to that. More Taiwanese girls please anons!

Is that a pic of him with that girl? More of this kind of thing!

Bumping for interest.

Hmmm.

Singapore - Edison Chen
Philippines - Hayden Kho , Bliss Muntinlupa

yes its him

Post more please user!

why is penor so tiny? tiny like tiewan?

It's 'cause he's Asian.

Bump

motherless (dot) 8com) / 205E42B

dont jerk too much

Nice.

Let's make this a Taiwan girls thread.

More?

I'll dump what I have.

Thank you kind sir. Reminds me of this Thai whore I fucked in the Navy 20 years ago. I barebacked and busted in her pussy. Probably got a few mongrels floating around in SE Asia

Good for you, but I'm always too worried about catching something to bareback chicks I just met.

Bullclap was the one I worried about the most when I was fucking my way across SE Asia.

I was young and full of cum, I couldn't care less. It was a gamble, but I never caught anything. Lucky I guess. Those were good times.

My biggest worry was mistakingly picking up a ladyboy. It happened to one of my friends

That's why you always grope the hookers before paying them.

That is one hideous looking firecrotch.

boyyyyy yall just scared the shit out of me, I googled Justin Lee and Annyong from Arrested Development is also named Justin Lee, and looks asian af. For a second i thought motherfucking Annyong was druggin and raping girls lol what in the fuck

I've always paid after the service.I once deliberately picked up a ladyboy as an experiment. He/She sucked me off and didn't charge me a penny. Not something I'd do again though.I know. Pretty face disappointing pussy.

Getthelube.com

Sorry, replied to the wrong user before. Did you try the link earlier in the thread? It's legit.

Who'd have thought it eh? Looking at this face and body you'd think she'd have a sweet tight one.

this dude fuck some famous model as well
some news says he even fuck his stepmother.

Which model? Taiwanese?

his Name is Li Zongrui
you can find of them at Xvideo.
Google translate his name to Chinese and search if you want

yep
Maggie Wu

Isn't this guy still in prison? Like next 30-40 years?

Hot. She in any of the videos?

thisav.com/video/173161/台湾美女歌姫マギー・ウー(吳亞馨)のセックス流出動画フルバージョン.html

Skip first 3 minutes
Just some of her dance videos.

Quite a few pics online.

just search Justin Lee on Motherless

Confirms white is the superior race.

White vaginas are infinitely better.

jsyk there's a torrent on tpb, almost 30 gb

So it's like a Taiwanese bill Cosby

30 gb of dateraping girls... WOW

I'm in fap material for months.