The second Meme War

The second Meme War

So, since the msm decided not to cover the leak in the detail it deserves it is up to us again to create the headlines that redpill normies left and right.

EXAMPLE 1:

left you see my first try, looks a bit too bland imho, but let's see

EXAMPLE 2:

enraged tweets and kikebook statements for freedom

>WE, THE PEOPLE, HAVE TO STAND UP AND MAKE CLEAR WE ARE NOT OK WITH BEING SPIED ON OUR WHOLE LIFE!

EXAMPLE 3:

enraged tweets and kikebook statements from mothers

>Finding out my daughter has been spied on through her new phone makes me want to cry. What kind of pervs spy on kids!? She does not even want to use her phone anymore because she is so scared!!

HASHTAG:

I'd propose #BigBrother exactly because it sounds like the TV show. More normies.

HINTS:
- as few mentions of Wikileaks as possible, otherwise it emphasizes the "muh russian hackers" discussion too much
- as few mentions of current politics as possible, it's not about Trump, not about Obama and not about Putin, it's about privacy
- relatable, down to earth stories fom daily lifes

ENLIST NOW! MEME WAR CIA NEEDS YOU!

sawse?

This one will not be effective. The other two are pretty good though.

1/4 from previous thread.

2/4 from previous thread

3/4 from previous thread

4/4 from previous thread

NYPA

2/4 from previous thread CORRECTED!

What are you doing Sup Forums, we thought you are good bois

You're using it wrong, this isn't a personal army request, OP isn't the only person affected by this. We all are.

Infographics are best when they focus on one simple, discreet subject at a time. Also, lose the Alex Jones-tier brainwave graphic.

Better, but the same talking points all the time cannot stand. For that one in particular, explain (BRIEFLY) how protecting their daughter just got harder. Normies are convinced the CIA have this magical power to dictate that their digital mischief does not fall into the wrong hands. Disabuse them of the false narrative that US Intel is somehow still "the Good Guys" in all of this.

Great. It's perfect. Spread it far and wide.

The red iris is too much, turn it some more normal shade to make the image less overblown yet still "creepy".

Excellent, but perhaps the creeper could be rendered more "visible"? Still quite good.

Simple yet effective.

Already posted?

No offense, but try to keep signal-to-noise ratio down in this thread. Sup Forums has a really low bump and image limit.

Bump

The old one was better. Take your cues more from the culture jamming crowd on this one. This is too amateur to attract broad attention.

Either he knows, and is an idiot, or this is a deliberate attempt to consume thread replies.

Either way, I'd ignore him.

Would require a HD screencap. No access to one.

Then leave as-is. Still quite effective.

Who cares if you have norhing to hide?

Because the same assholes decide if you "have something to hide", not you.

spoken like a true cuck.
it's a problem because it's unconstitutional.
or can we pick which laws we want to follow the same way they do?